Rate Dr. Kevin Wolfe

Dr. Kevin Wolfe's Ratings

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

he lookes after my 19 year old son with a heart problem he explains things fully and is a great dr.I would recomend him in a heart beat!

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

Saw Dr Wolfe at HSC first and was very impressed with his concern and care.Saw him at St Boniface Hospital in 2008 for checkup and evaluation to have replacement knee surgery.He was excellent.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2009 | flag

I saw Dr. Wolfe for Wolf-Parkinson-White syndrome (ironically!) and cannot say enough about how good he was. He is extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Bottom line is a I felt comfortable with both his diagnosis and recommendations. I would definitely recommend him to others in need of a cardiologist. Also, he IS the specialist for WPW syndrome in Manitoba.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Wolfe became my 92 year old dad's cardiologist while dad was admitted to St. Boniface Hospital, after being assessed in the Emergency Department. He seems very knowledgeable and professional, and even called us when dad was being discharged to explain medication changes to us. Everyone thought dad needed a pacemaker, but after Dr. Wolfe did a thorough assessment of dad monitoring him he felt it was the medication, saving dad from a procedure that is evasive, especially for someone who is 92 years old. He said he would see dad in two months, which is wonderful as he did not have a cardiologist prior to this, as his family doctor did not refer him to one.

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag

Easy manner put me at ease and set me up for a smooth cardioversion to halt my arrythmia.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2009 | flag

Dr. Wolfe is one of the most perceptive clinicians that I have met in a long life involving many physicians and veterinarians. Although I had been incorrectly diagnosed and managed by another cardiologist, he saw what was required and acted on it. Incidentally, Dr. Wolfe is also an electro-physiologist: a cardiologist with extra training in the electrical disorders of the heart.

Submitted May 30, 2008 | flag

Submitted Dec. 28, 2007 | flag

It took one year to get an appointment but once I saw him, it only took 1 month to have 3 different tests arranged and completed. He is very knowledgable, explained the tests so they were easy to understand, displayed good people skills, put me at ease.I would recommend him to anyone. It would've been nicer not to have to wait for a year but that is our health care system and we cannnot hold any doctor personally responsible for this delay.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2007 | flag

Wonderful doctor. I owe him my life. Very thorough, compassionate, and easy to get ahold of.

Submitted March 4, 2007 | flag