Rate Dr. Suzanne Christie

Dr. Suzanne Christie's Ratings

I am very concerned with what is going on in this office. The secretary is extremely dishonest... Twice, she cancelled my appointments and rescheduled them without contacting me. She claims that she left a message but I don't think she understands the concept of new technology (call display, history)....caught u lying! Secondly, this same person says the word "sh$%" and "f%$c" in front of the patients constantly. Offices are unclean and piled up with mounds of paper...everywhere. I have heard numerous patients discuss these concerns above but everyone fears that if they say something, the secretary will retaliate by making it difficult to schedule appointments (she is known for this). I am gravely concerned with this practice and I hope with my message that someone will check and inspect it.... As for Dr. Christie, I am also concerned with her lack of knowledge regarding migraines. She is not one to research things. It looks like this practice is a roving MacDonald's for botox.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Don't waste your time. Ihave seen her twice and thought she was quite nice and knowledgeable at first. Botox treatment for chronic migraine went terribly wrong with every side effect possible. I looked like I had been a boxing match and the effects lasted almost 3 months. Since fall of 2013 my appointments have been cancelled 3 times, one on the morning of and once I was told 3 weeks in advance that she would be taking emergency patients??? On this last cancellation a new appointment was suggested for 4 months from now which would make it a year and half to see her. I guess she thinks we are going for avisit and don't really need medical attention. Needless to say, never going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

She is an excellent physician. She is very knowledgeable and patient. She takes the time to listen answer all my questions. I look forward to my appointments. She is the only one that has ever been able to help me. I consider myself lucky to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I saw Dr. Christie today as a follow up checkup when I was brought to the emergency for acute headache and I'd say that aside from an hour wait, she's direct to the point and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1788383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

I had an appointment scheduled with her for August 6th and this is the second time she has had to cancel and reschedule my appointment. When I do get in to see her she is never on time usually at least 2 hours late and dismissive of any concerns that I may have. She has not diagnosed me properly saying that it could be this or that and prescribing meds based on her assumptions even though they are not working. Last week I finally decided that I am not going to see her again and I had my G.P. refer me to another neurologist who I will probably get an appointment with before I would ever be able to get into see Dr. Christie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1788382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Regularly cancels appointments and generally late. Unpleasant but continued to see her because of the difficulty getting into neurologists. Followed me annually due to abnormal brain MRI suggestive of early MS. Dismissive and a poor communicator. At 4th year she asked her usual "are you having any neurological symptoms" which I found very disconcerting as she put the onus on me as the patient to know what those would be. She then tells me very casually that I have an 80% chance of developing MS -- the first time in 4 years she has ever said anything like that! I was so stunned I barely knew what to say -- I asked why she was telling me this for the first time and her response was basically to suggest I must have failed to understand previously or forgotten. I asked my GP to refer me to another neuro. As that referral took over one year, I returned for year 5 at which point she told me "everything is great" no need to return! I have absolutely no faith in her knowledge or ability.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1788381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Cancelled appointment with less than 20 hours notice. Dismissive of my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1788380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Christie for many years now.I would highly recommend her. I have a very complicated medical conditions. I often need to be fit it at the last minute. Even when she is running late that day and has had to fit me in at the last minute she has taken the time with me to listen and provide the best of care. I have had to come in on the weekends and evenings. Always pleasant. She's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1788379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

I have found Dr. Christie to be very knowledgeable. She has always taken the time to answer my questions. I have always found her to be kind, caring and she always makes me laugh!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1788378].votes_count ]]