Rate Dr. Suzanne Christie

Dr. Suzanne Christie's Ratings

I am a patient of Dr. Christie and I am very pleased with her. As I would say my God. I have suffered migraines for years until I became a patient of hers. She is an excellent Dr.and shame on anyone who is talking bad about her. You complain that you have to wait a long time to see her. Well that's because she is very busy with other patients and all emergencies. She is an amazing Dr. And I am very happy to be her patient and extremely pleased with her Work. As for the rude comments directed towards Rita shame on all of you for making those remarks. She is the most honest hard working assistant/secretary I have ever met. Rita this is for you. You are are wonderful honest person. You are doing an amazing job. Dr. Christie you are an amazing Dr. I am proud to be a patient of yours. Thanks to everyone in your office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2740766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I have been reading the comments and I cannot believe anyone could say Dr. Christie's receptionist is rude and dishonest. I have been a patient over two years and Rita has always been kind and compassionate. Rita NEVER fails to ask how my family is how my dog is how I am and she cares. I have yet to miss an appointment when it has had to be moved. I have received the help I need for my migraines and if I have an issue I bring it up at the time and discuss it. Dr. Christie is busy but she remembers the little things when I am there too. The office is always running late and it can be painful but I have yet to hear swearing or rudeness.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2738506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I usually have to wait an hour or two in the waiting room, and then I feel rushed during my appointment, which is 10 minutes or less. I think she knows her stuff, but finding the solution to my migraines is an ongoing long process of trial and error. I still have faith. Just be sure to bring a good book or some knitting with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I have read all of the stories and ratings, I have been her patient for the last 6 years with my Multiple Sclerosis, at the beginning I was scared to speak up and let her know that as her patient I know my body very well what works and what does not, after that little talk it became much better she finally gets me...sort of. The back bone to that office IS the receptionist Rita some of you find her rude and abrupt even saying that she swears well I happen to love Rita to pieces with all that she puts up and the lack of respect she gets from certain patients and her boss is tremendous pleasure but anytime I need anything either for my disability or whatever it may be she has been my savior every time. You know it is ok to let ppl know when they do a good job trust me it makes their crappy day a whole lot better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I am very concerned with what is going on in this office. The secretary is extremely dishonest... Twice, she cancelled my appointments and rescheduled them without contacting me. She claims that she left a message but I don't think she understands the concept of new technology (call display, history)....caught u lying! Secondly, this same person says the word "sh$%" and "f%$c" in front of the patients constantly. Offices are unclean and piled up with mounds of paper...everywhere. I have heard numerous patients discuss these concerns above but everyone fears that if they say something, the secretary will retaliate by making it difficult to schedule appointments (she is known for this). I am gravely concerned with this practice and I hope with my message that someone will check and inspect it.... As for Dr. Christie, I am also concerned with her lack of knowledge regarding migraines. She is not one to research things. It looks like this practice is a roving MacDonald's for botox.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Don't waste your time. Ihave seen her twice and thought she was quite nice and knowledgeable at first. Botox treatment for chronic migraine went terribly wrong with every side effect possible. I looked like I had been a boxing match and the effects lasted almost 3 months. Since fall of 2013 my appointments have been cancelled 3 times, one on the morning of and once I was told 3 weeks in advance that she would be taking emergency patients??? On this last cancellation a new appointment was suggested for 4 months from now which would make it a year and half to see her. I guess she thinks we are going for avisit and don't really need medical attention. Needless to say, never going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

She is an excellent physician. She is very knowledgeable and patient. She takes the time to listen answer all my questions. I look forward to my appointments. She is the only one that has ever been able to help me. I consider myself lucky to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I saw Dr. Christie today as a follow up checkup when I was brought to the emergency for acute headache and I'd say that aside from an hour wait, she's direct to the point and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1788383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

I had an appointment scheduled with her for August 6th and this is the second time she has had to cancel and reschedule my appointment. When I do get in to see her she is never on time usually at least 2 hours late and dismissive of any concerns that I may have. She has not diagnosed me properly saying that it could be this or that and prescribing meds based on her assumptions even though they are not working. Last week I finally decided that I am not going to see her again and I had my G.P. refer me to another neurologist who I will probably get an appointment with before I would ever be able to get into see Dr. Christie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1788382].votes_count ]]