You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard A. Hynes

Dr. Richard A. Hynes's Ratings

The B.A.C.K. Center which is headed up by Dr, Hynes is the most self serving, intellectually dishonest medical practice I have encountered in sixty-three years. Dr. Hynes was dismissed for cause from a local hospital some years ago. My experiences at the business he now heads
leaves me with multiple experiences of staff dishonesty, selective ignorance and dereliction. Avoid this facility at all cost. Ronal in Melbourne

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I agree with the rating below. I went to Deuk Spine to see Dr. Deukmedjian and words cannot express how grateful I am. I had surgery and was home the same day! The staff is great and they worked with my insurance - CIGNA to get my surgery covered. Dr. Deuk gave me my life back and if you are experiencing back or neck pain call Deuk Spine. -Gina in Sebastian, FL

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2747883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr Hynes' photo is posted in this CBS article on controversial spinal fusions. Scroll to bottom of article and you will see his picture and informative paragraph.

I am sad to write this as Dr Hynes is seemingly knowledgeable and genuine as they come. However I must warn others of my experience. I had C5-C7 acdf surgery and had to have revision C6-C7 acdf surgery 3 months later because of pinched nerve. I have even more pain and problems post-op than I did pre-op. I should have listened to others who repeatedly told me to avoid Dr Hynes. I am now dealing with horrible pain and depression. I was a very active and fit athlete prior to surgery. I am not even 40. Seeking for help and a second opinion in this area is very difficult as I am learning other doctors do not want to see a Dr Hynes patient.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2739042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2739024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Both my husband (who has accompanied me on each visit) and I have found Dr. Hynes to be a kind and compassionate man as well as an excellent surgeon. After the first meeting with him, I had the utmost confidence in having him perform a 3 level cervical fusion on me. He and his staff, along with everyone we dealt with at the B.A.C.K. Center and Crane Creek Surgery Center have been wonderful. His nurse, Sallie, has been so great about responding quickly to e-mails anytime I've had a question. I had my 3 month post op appointment yesterday and I am doing incredibly well. I highly recommend this most excellent surgeon and the B.A.C.K. Center.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

You go into their office expecting to have surgery to fix your back issues.... 8-9 surgeries later(because they are always going to find something additionally wrong) you end up narcotic addicted and with a severe post operative infection. No thanks... I'll pass. I've seen it countless times with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2700434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

He did a great job, I am no longer in pain. I had full confidence in him before surgery and I still do. It is a very large practice with many employees. When I had a question I got an answer. He is wonderful and the followup care is done by professionals in his office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Do not go to this doctor!!!! I am dealing with medical fraud with insurgence and his incorrect billing for services never provided right now as I type this. I am also a nurse at one of the hospitals he practices at. He is very dangerous, trust me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2582290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Hynes is amazing, he has operated on my daughter several times ..restoring her ability to walk and just recently he repaired more ruptured more ruptured disks for me. I am over 80 and doing fine. He did not cut my back muscles this time, going through a small incision in the abdomen - replacing 2 disks and 3 bone grafts. a little over a month after surgery I am doing great. We would NEVER go to another back surgeon! Thank God for Doctor Hynes!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Currently 4 of 4 stars | Richard A Hynes, MD | show details by John henry callahan on May 26th, 2014 Doctor Richard Hynes is a outstanding Doctor! He Cares he goes above and beyond in everyway. I was in crippling pain witht cervical neck pain could not use my arms hands were very weak couldn't sleep was in pain 24/7 had surgery 5/23/14 I am a new person I am very grateful to doctor Hynes his staff especially Melissa !!! The nurses at Holmes Jill who is an angel and Susan thank you for you kindness! I was kind of afraid they eased my fear. Don't was your time with anyone else Doctor Richard Hynes It The Best Second to none !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466699].votes_count ]]