Rate Dr. Randy T. Warner

Dr. Randy T. Warner's Ratings

Prescribed medicine after 5 minutes of talking to me. Took me 2 hours to talk to my him, because he was running late though.... Unprofessional staff, he just did what he had to and was done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

All about $. Horrible staff. Rushed. "Drive thru office"....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever seen. I guess a certain group of women are not allowed to have a mental health issue. He is condescending and uncaring. Waste of my time to see this doctor. What an insensitive prick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Warner is a very straight up doc. He does not sugar coat anything, but I can honestly say that he saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][622862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Horrible! Dr. Warner is not only unprofessional and a poor psychiatrist (he does not listen and fails to ask appropriate questions about controlled substances), he is rude, condescending and pompous. I will not return and do not advise anyone else to either! For some reason his reviews were much better 2 years ago when I first started with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][622864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

Felt like going to see him was a complete waste of time and money. The first visit was ok, he made me feel pretty comfortable but my two visits after that were just a WASTE and actually did more harm than good. He took me off a medication that was working great for me, put me on something else that did NOT work and I ended up having a seizure b/c of it. I will NOT be going back and I would never recommend him to anyone...unless maybe it was someone I hated!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][622861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

Dr. Warner is not the doctor I thought he was. First of all their call service confirmed my appointment to be at 11:10 am. I arrived 5 minutes late. The front desk clerk explained that he would speak to his provider (Dr. Warner) because I didn't arrive at 10:30 am. I told him that noone told me about the 30 minutes prearrival time. I even showed him on my phone (my e-mails are talk to text). After he allegedly spoke with the doctor, I was told that no doctor would see me from this office. I asked why and he stated that in the past I cancelled (in the hospital) one appointment and no showed (ECT) another and that technically I was five minutes late to this appointment and despite the fact that they made an error the decision was made that I could no longer be seen in this office. The doctor would have know why I missed the appointment had he seen me today. Most importantly I understand a "no none sense" approach but it seems the doctor just doesnt care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][622863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

This is a horrible doctor to go see.. If my DOG needed help I will not take her to go see him. Dr. Warner needs help himself. All I can say is RUN RUN RUN..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][622860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

If you just need a prescriber...he's for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][622859].votes_count ]]