You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic

Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic's Ratings

Maruncic has been my OB with all 3 of my children. I absolutely love him. He is an amazing caring and gentle dr. I seriously couldn't imagine having another OB. I don't think anyone else would or could compare to him. If I ever have more babies or need a gynecologist he will be my go to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr Maruncic did all 3 of my csections and he was amazing, I wouldn't have trusted anyone else, he made me feel so calm and reassured me that everything would be ok, and it was! I would 100% recommend him to my friends/family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2771835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Love this Dr... amazing. delivered my both my kids c section and D&C

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

The nurses that take your blood pressure have serious attitude and are very rude, abrupt and bitchy. I love Dr.Maruncic, but he needs to revamp the nursing situation STAT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I had Dr. Maruncic as my OB for my first pregnancy, I enjoyed it throughout my pregnancy until the very end, I went in complaining of feeling sick and not myself, vomiting every day for a few days when I was 39 weeks pregnant. He brushed it off and told me it was my body preparing for labour and that he expected I would deliver before my next appointment, I did not and then went in at 40 weeks and 5 days pregnant still complaining of horrible symptoms, he said we would schedule an induction date that day, but when I came in he then said that I had protein in my urine and high blood pressure for the 2 weeks before, which I wasn't told about until just that moment. These symptoms should have been taken more seriously as I ended up being induced and delivering that day (by a different OB), and I had developed HELLP syndrome, a very serious condition that very well could have killed me. Thankfully both my daughter and I are healthy today, but I was a naïve first time mom who trusted the judgment of the doctor when I should have been taken more seriously. He came to check on my the next day and said "wow, you lost a lot of blood" and that was pretty much it. Then I never saw him again after that, his resident performed my 6 week checkup which was also a nightmare. I was never informed of how serious everything was the entire time I was in labour or even afterwards. I knew things had gone wrong during labour, but nobody mentioned HELLP to me until my family doctor told me when he read through records once I told him I was pregnant again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Horrible staff. horrible wait times. staff isn't helpful at all.. WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Best Dr in London!! My OB was Crumley but she was not there for my delivery, I had Dr Macuncic and I'm glad. I had problems where my daughters heart rate was dropping and being a first time mom that is very scary. One lady, not sure who told me to stop pushing and lay on my side. Dr Maruncic came in and within 5 mins my daughter was born.

If I have a 2nd child I would request him, he is amazing and that is why they call him "Magic Hands"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Had severe internal bleeding following a laparoscopic hysterectomy by Dr. Marunic. Had it not been for the skill of another doctor who performed emergency surgery I likely would not be here today. Marunic told me that " a stitch must have come loose". The surgical report stated that my fallopian tube was nicked during the laparoscopic procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

God bless this Doctor...He delivered my twins 26 years ago by C-Section and he did my hysterectomy 2 years ago and it was like I hadn't done anything at all. I swear he has blessed hands:) AND...I love his sweet shy kinda quiet demeanor. I woudnt recommend any one else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I absolutely adore this man. He has delivered both my children via c section. I couldn't have had a better experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534255].votes_count ]]