Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic

Rate Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic

Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic's Ratings

Had severe internal bleeding following a laparoscopic hysterectomy by Dr. Marunic. Had it not been for the skill of another doctor who performed emergency surgery I likely would not be here today. Marunic told me that " a stitch must have come loose". The surgical report stated that my fallopian tube was nicked during the laparoscopic procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

God bless this Doctor...He delivered my twins 26 years ago by C-Section and he did my hysterectomy 2 years ago and it was like I hadn't done anything at all. I swear he has blessed hands:) AND...I love his sweet shy kinda quiet demeanor. I woudnt recommend any one else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I absolutely adore this man. He has delivered both my children via c section. I couldn't have had a better experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Had a tubal reversal recently and he was so kind and caring. His one secretary is very kind as well.
I do recommend him with this procedure. I do in fact believe truly that he does care. However his staff is not to caring.
All in all I like him and would only see him for any procedure in this regard.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2519217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. M has been the OB for both my pregnancies and he is wonderful. Knowledgable, caring, relaxed and attentive. The staff of nurses that support him are equally as wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr Mike was my OB for both of my pregnancies and I just love him! Best bedside manner of any Dr I've encountered and is just so supportive and encouraging. He instantly makes you feel at ease with his vast knowledge and caring demeanour. After my youngest was born, he went right out to the waiting room and gave my older daughter a thumbs up, so she knew everything was ok :) Sometimes, the wait for him can be close to an hours but it's worth the wait, he is just wonderful. I scheduled my 6wk follow up with him, as opposed to my GP, just so I could see him one last time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

awesome happy guy! always has a smile and upbeat personality, knowledgeable and punctualith ,def cant go wrong with him as an ob!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Maruncic is an amazing doctor with appointments, deliveries and surgeries, which I have had all 3 with him. Very gentle, listens and makes you feel comfortable. Before my surgery he came in and held my hand,until I was put under. (I was very nervous as this was my first anesthetic) Delivered 3 of my babies and was wonderful all 3 times. Of coarse like all doctors appointments tend to run alittle late :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Absolutely LOVE this man. He is the doctor that can walk in the room, not say a word and you just know everything is going to be okay. I was terrified to have my first child, and he jokingly said "you'll just sneeze and she'll be here" ... I loved this humour. I was lucky enough to deliver during his scheduled hours, and he was AMAZING! He's definitely the baby whisperer. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1789397].votes_count ]]