Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic

Rate Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic

Dr. Michael Anthony Maruncic's Ratings

I absolutely adore this man. He has delivered both my children via c section. I couldn't have had a better experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Had a tubal reversal recently and he was so kind and caring. His one secretary is very kind as well.
I do recommend him with this procedure. I do in fact believe truly that he does care. However his staff is not to caring.
All in all I like him and would only see him for any procedure in this regard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. M has been the OB for both my pregnancies and he is wonderful. Knowledgable, caring, relaxed and attentive. The staff of nurses that support him are equally as wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr Mike was my OB for both of my pregnancies and I just love him! Best bedside manner of any Dr I've encountered and is just so supportive and encouraging. He instantly makes you feel at ease with his vast knowledge and caring demeanour. After my youngest was born, he went right out to the waiting room and gave my older daughter a thumbs up, so she knew everything was ok :) Sometimes, the wait for him can be close to an hours but it's worth the wait, he is just wonderful. I scheduled my 6wk follow up with him, as opposed to my GP, just so I could see him one last time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

awesome happy guy! always has a smile and upbeat personality, knowledgeable and punctualith ,def cant go wrong with him as an ob!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Maruncic is an amazing doctor with appointments, deliveries and surgeries, which I have had all 3 with him. Very gentle, listens and makes you feel comfortable. Before my surgery he came in and held my hand,until I was put under. (I was very nervous as this was my first anesthetic) Delivered 3 of my babies and was wonderful all 3 times. Of coarse like all doctors appointments tend to run alittle late :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Absolutely LOVE this man. He is the doctor that can walk in the room, not say a word and you just know everything is going to be okay. I was terrified to have my first child, and he jokingly said "you'll just sneeze and she'll be here" ... I loved this humour. I was lucky enough to deliver during his scheduled hours, and he was AMAZING! He's definitely the baby whisperer. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1789397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

I underwent a minor gynecological surgery with Dr. Maruncic. Upon waking up I have been in severe chronic pain as a result of peripheral nerve damage during the surgery. There has never been an explanation as to why this happened and the surgery notes do not contain any information out of the ordinary. The nerve damage is extremely painful, similar to labour pain but constant. This has completely ruined my life. I am unable to do anything for myself that requires physical activity using the core of my body, which really is everything. I have had numerous subsequent major surgeries to try to fix the problem, all unsuccessful and I’m book for another next month The final conclusion on my issue is that I will need to live the rest of my life with this pain. He has never checked back to see how I am doing and when I went to visit him with an update he didn’t remember who I was. I think someone would stand out in my mind if I completely ruined their life. BEWARE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1789396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

no respect from him or staff, left waiting over 4hrs for appt they said wasnt on record, next visit brought card to prove had appt, no apology from anyone, only effort to help was IUD inserted made matters worse, left high and dry no followup now it cant be found to be removed, refuse to see me without referral by family doc?? did not confer with other docs to find solution, just didnt seem to make an effort to help at all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1789395].votes_count ]]