Rate Dr. Stephen Furlong

Dr. Stephen Furlong's Ratings

I would trust Dr. Steve with my life, and have on several occasions. Were it not for his sincere concern, and incredible knowledge, I would not be nearly as healthy as I am. Simply a brilliant doctor who talks with people and not at people. All the care and none of the God complex.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Excellent clinic; Dr. S. Furlong is excellent.He is my and my children's doctor. He has been there for us always!!!! The best. MS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1789746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Dr. Furlong is the WORST doctor on this planet. He isn't concerned about his patients and wants them in/out as quick as possible. I really wouldn't take my cat to him!! I know a person who HAD a very serious condition and he totally ignored the signs and symptoms. I say HAD because that person is no longer here thanks to that moron. He shouldn't practice medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1789745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Excellent doctor. Seems to actually care about his patients. I have nothing but good things to say to him. Provides a relaxed, open, yet professional atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1789744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

Dr Steve is one of the best, He does not rush you. I am quite comfortable in discusssing any matters with him. He don't puch meds at you unless you really need them. Iquess those negative reviwes are from people who did not like what he told them or didn/t take them off work. Lisa and Michelle are also very helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1789743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2010

Saved my life. Great with my family and always makes time to see us. He is always upbeat and happy to see me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1789742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2010

In a word, Awsome! I have followed him from a previous clinic. There are, 3 other clinics near my home. But, I prefer to drive the 20 minutes to see him. In my 50 years, I've had 4 previous Dr's, I'm happy he's younger than me so hopefully he'll be around when I get old. He is, Simply the Best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1789741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

My two daughters and myself have been patients of Dr. Steve's for a number of years. We have gotten the best service possible. Can't understand these complaints. Has to be personal or more to it than his medical attention. And by the patients in his waiting room he is not lacking in any way shape or form. That should eb proof enough that he is very well like.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1789740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

beverly poole says hello to mr furlong hope to see u soon i am doing well was sick for a while but i am doing good.still thinking of u from hte 90's when saved my life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1789739].votes_count ]]