Rate Dr. Stephen Furlong

Dr. Stephen Furlong's Ratings

Excellent clinic; Dr. S. Furlong is excellent.He is my and my children's doctor. He has been there for us always!!!! The best. MS

Submitted May 5, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Furlong is the WORST doctor on this planet. He isn't concerned about his patients and wants them in/out as quick as possible. I really wouldn't take my cat to him!! I know a person who HAD a very serious condition and he totally ignored the signs and symptoms. I say HAD because that person is no longer here thanks to that moron. He shouldn't practice medicine.

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor. Seems to actually care about his patients. I have nothing but good things to say to him. Provides a relaxed, open, yet professional atmosphere.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr Steve is one of the best, He does not rush you. I am quite comfortable in discusssing any matters with him. He don't puch meds at you unless you really need them. Iquess those negative reviwes are from people who did not like what he told them or didn/t take them off work. Lisa and Michelle are also very helpful!

Submitted Oct. 19, 2010 | flag

Saved my life. Great with my family and always makes time to see us. He is always upbeat and happy to see me.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2010 | flag

In a word, Awsome! I have followed him from a previous clinic. There are, 3 other clinics near my home. But, I prefer to drive the 20 minutes to see him. In my 50 years, I've had 4 previous Dr's, I'm happy he's younger than me so hopefully he'll be around when I get old. He is, Simply the Best.

Submitted June 11, 2010 | flag

My two daughters and myself have been patients of Dr. Steve's for a number of years. We have gotten the best service possible. Can't understand these complaints. Has to be personal or more to it than his medical attention. And by the patients in his waiting room he is not lacking in any way shape or form. That should eb proof enough that he is very well like.

Submitted March 7, 2010 | flag

beverly poole says hello to mr furlong hope to see u soon i am doing well was sick for a while but i am doing good.still thinking of u from hte 90's when saved my life

Submitted Jan. 10, 2010 | flag

I have had many a Doctor over the years, as my father wass in the military, i have lived most everywhere however Stephen seems to be the most knowledgeable of them all. He does a thorough Job and keeps a Professional atmosphere. I have followed him through 3 clinics now and hope to stay with him for a long time comming.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag