Rate Dr. Billy Wong

Dr. Billy Wong's Ratings

Amazing Dr. Wait time is long but definately worth the wait to have someone so genuine!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

He is an a__hole who nearly killed me in a minor operation and in the end did not get the material to test. I am now very ill and in another province receiving the medical attention I should have been given by Dr. Wong. He loves delivering babies and playing god, but not interested in his gynaecology patients. Run a mile if you are unfortunate enough to be referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Excellent Dr. After my surgery he made sure I was ok

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Some patients are happy to be insulted, mimicked, degraded, judged and the works. After all, they've experienced far worse over the past 10 years and if you don't let them know that they are a swine they'll think otherwise.

I'll do what I have always done. Look up with hands clasped after I have done my bit!! It will pay off at a time of his choosing. He (the only omnipotent, omnipresent one) is not oblivious to the journey I have travelled.

In all things give thanks. Even for the camera placed in my home recording my every activity.

Thanks once again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2669467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Doctors (all doctors) make sacrifices everyday providing patient care. We thank you & We salute you. That said, I can't stand being a patient. Been a patient for faaaaaaaar too long. I have overstayed my welcome.

Happy Holidays to all!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Amazing! I had Dr. Wong for both of my high risk pregnancy's. He saved both of my son's. Without his knowledge and willingness to help me, I would have lost both of them to IC. He has great bedside manner and I would highly recommend him to everyone. Sure, sometimes you might wait a long time at an appointment but only because he is delivering a baby or something important! It is well worth the wait! I have been to other OBGYN's and they do not compare one bit. I wish more doctors were like Dr. wong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr. Wong was my OB/GYN for my first child, who is now six years old. Also, now with my second, who is due anytime now. I cannot speak highly enough of his care and excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

I have only seen Dr. Wong once, but he and his staff were excellent. I had been referred to him by my GP for my first pregnancy but suffered a miscarriage before the date of the appointment. On the day of my appointment his receptionist called to let me know he was running ahead of schedule but was very understanding when I told her I couldn't leave work earlier than I had planned. I was seen shortly after my scheduled appointment time. Even though they weren't aware that the reason for my visit had changed, when I told the receptionist she was very sympathetic and made sure everyone from that point on knew my situation so I no longer had to explain it. The nurse was compassionate and ran every step past me (are you ok with seeing Dr. Wong's resident if she is free sooner, would you like another woman present if it's Dr. Wong, etc..). I ended up seeing the resident, Dr. Pinn. She was both professional and sympathetic to my situation. She made me feel very comfortable and answered every one of my many questions. She even addressed some of my questions without my having to ask. It was a relief to not have to continually ask questions that are probably pretty common for them. While each doctor I saw up to this point was professional, I found that Dr. Pinn was able to be both compassionate and professional at once which was extremely comforting and made me feel at ease to ask all the questions I had. Dr. Pinn addressed each of my concerns and was very open to discussing the things I had read online (not all Dr's are open to discussing Dr. Google). At the end of my appointment, Dr. Wong came in to meet me. He was very kind and reviewed the things Dr. Pinn had covered to ensure I understood. He also explained in detail the course of treatment we had chosen and outlined the next steps for the various outcomes. This, again, was very impressive as up to this point I had had difficulty getting information on what would happen next and was made to ask every question one at a time (if this outcome, what next? And if this outcome, what next? Any other possbile outcomes and what next?). Both Dr. Wong and Dr. Pinn were very informative and were not required to be prompted with questions in order to extract information from them. These doctors are very knowledgable and have great bedside manner. Their staff is also kind and understanding. These people definitely helped ease me through a very difficult appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Very nice doctor,Over booked its rediculous the waiting waiting waiting I get parking tickets ,waiting 5 hours just to be told he had to go deliver a baby,sorry but thats what redsident dcctors are for.he followed my pregnancy and i was disappointed he didnt deliver my baby,a resident did.A much larger office is needed ,its unacceptable.completely over booked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Super thoughtful, kind, considerate and capable doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587630].votes_count ]]