Rate Dr. Billy Wong

Dr. Billy Wong's Ratings

Good doctor

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wong is an amazing doctor! He always takes the time to answer your questions & doesn't make you feel like he's rushing you out. He is very knowledgable & professional. His staff are friendly & professional. He does run a bit behind at times, but that's expected delivering babies or being paged for emergencies. I like that if they're quite behind his staff will call you to let you know or you can call ahead and ask if he's behind. I had my first appointment in 2008 when my family doctor referred me to him to get into the fertility clinic & do some initial testing. Six months later I got into the fertility clinic & they told me the test showed that my tubes may be closed and they wanted to do more testing. I never went back, I found them to be very negative. On the flip side, I found Dr. Wong to be very positive. I got pregnant with no help and had a healthy pregnancy & baby. I just recently had my second baby & I'm so happy that Dr. Wong was my doctor. He is a wonderful doctor!

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

We would like to add our voice of praises to Dr. Billy Wong. He followed my wife during her high risk pregnancy and was always reassuring in his advice, compassionate in his guidance, and always spent whatever time necessary to patiently answer any questions we may have had. Subsequently, although not on call, Dr. Wong came in at midnight to deliver our beautiful baby boy through an emergency C-section. Throughout our experience, we found Dr. Wong to be a top notch physician and specialist, but also a kind, caring, and compassionate human being, who is highly dedicated to his patients and their well-being.

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wong is the best! I am so lucky to have him as my doctor. Sometimes the wait is quite long because he is so busy, but he is definitely worth the wait. I want the best care for my unborn baby, and I found it with Dr. Wong. I've seen his nurse get bad reviews, but she actually isn't too bad at all, I think she is just very busy. I would refer Dr. Wong to anyone. He is the best of the best...thank you Dr. Wong!!

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wong is extremely kind and knowledgable. He always takes the time to answer any questions. He was my doctor for my first pregnancy. He was not able to perform my C-section but he visited me in the hospital afterwards. His nurses are sometimes rude and not as knowledgeable. The receptionists are always great. I would go to Dr. Wong in the future!

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wong is very nice doctor. He answered all my questions. He is very patient with me. He did c-section for me and it was excellent! He help the core blood collecting too.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wong is an amazing doctor and I would recommend him to anyone! He was my doctor through almost a year of fertility treatments, through my whole first pregnancy, and he even delivered my little girl. He was always very helpful, knowledgable, kind, and understanding. He is a very nice man and I will definitely be going back to him for any future treatments and pregnancies. His staff is also very friendly and helpful. The only down side is the wait times can sometimes be a little crazy but it's worth it in the end. After all, I would rather be left waiting at an appointment than at the delivery of my child :) Great job Doctor Wong!!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wong is fabulous! Handled my wife well with all appointments. Exceptional when delivering our first child. His staff is 50/50. The receptionist is very good and has a great personality. However, his nurse that calls the patient in, wears pink, tinted hair and tattoos, is very arrogant and pretentious.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wong is a gem!! As someone who has worked in the same hospital as him he is definitely known as one of the good ones and the staff there know! Taking care of myself during 2 pregnancies, he has always been attentive, thourough and caring. As for waiting sometimes to see him, well all I can say is that if you were to need him he'd be there for you! So waiting is understandable, it's the unpredictability of the business. A fantastic physician, hope you read this Dr. Wong and know how much you are appreciated!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Wong is not only wonderful but awesome! I really like him. He is helpful, knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He makes me feel very comfortable. Though the wait to get in an appointment sometimes took forever he is still the best and worth the wait.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag