Rate Dr. Billy Wong

Dr. Billy Wong's Ratings

Super thoughtful, kind, considerate and capable doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Simply the best! Thank-you for giving our son a fighting chance, I would wait all day if I had too. Thank-you again for taking care of my son and me, and a huge thank-you to your amazing staff that always took the time for us! I couldn't have done it without you guys!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Wong is just an amazing doctor! He is always running behind but that is expected, and his receptionist always advise you to call an hour before and they try their best to call you sometimes as well if he is extremely behind. Even though he is always running behind he never makes you feel rushed and is ways willing to sit and talk and I find him to take the time to explain everything to you in the easiest and simplest way possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Even tho the wait can be awhile I gave them a 5 for punctuality as they always do their best to get you in. And the only reason he doesn't make my appointments on time is for deliveries and emergencies which I would hope he would be their for mine too!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Good doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Wong is an amazing doctor! He always takes the time to answer your questions & doesn't make you feel like he's rushing you out. He is very knowledgable & professional. His staff are friendly & professional. He does run a bit behind at times, but that's expected delivering babies or being paged for emergencies. I like that if they're quite behind his staff will call you to let you know or you can call ahead and ask if he's behind. I had my first appointment in 2008 when my family doctor referred me to him to get into the fertility clinic & do some initial testing. Six months later I got into the fertility clinic & they told me the test showed that my tubes may be closed and they wanted to do more testing. I never went back, I found them to be very negative. On the flip side, I found Dr. Wong to be very positive. I got pregnant with no help and had a healthy pregnancy & baby. I just recently had my second baby & I'm so happy that Dr. Wong was my doctor. He is a wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2454928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

We would like to add our voice of praises to Dr. Billy Wong. He followed my wife during her high risk pregnancy and was always reassuring in his advice, compassionate in his guidance, and always spent whatever time necessary to patiently answer any questions we may have had. Subsequently, although not on call, Dr. Wong came in at midnight to deliver our beautiful baby boy through an emergency C-section. Throughout our experience, we found Dr. Wong to be a top notch physician and specialist, but also a kind, caring, and compassionate human being, who is highly dedicated to his patients and their well-being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1790099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr. Wong is the best! I am so lucky to have him as my doctor. Sometimes the wait is quite long because he is so busy, but he is definitely worth the wait. I want the best care for my unborn baby, and I found it with Dr. Wong. I've seen his nurse get bad reviews, but she actually isn't too bad at all, I think she is just very busy. I would refer Dr. Wong to anyone. He is the best of the best...thank you Dr. Wong!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1790098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Wong is extremely kind and knowledgable. He always takes the time to answer any questions. He was my doctor for my first pregnancy. He was not able to perform my C-section but he visited me in the hospital afterwards. His nurses are sometimes rude and not as knowledgeable. The receptionists are always great. I would go to Dr. Wong in the future!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1790097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Wong is very nice doctor. He answered all my questions. He is very patient with me. He did c-section for me and it was excellent! He help the core blood collecting too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1790096].votes_count ]]