Rate Dr. Billy Wong

Dr. Billy Wong's Ratings

I did not like Dr. Wong , he spend half of the appointment playing with my breast them told me I am unable to breast feed. He talks super fast and does not let you have your own opinion. I have no switched doctor's as I do not want to feel uncomfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I went in for my appt today and he was schedule for an emerg c section which i understood. My appt end up rescheduling....but when you go to the front desk.....they can't even give you an appt till next month. The nurse was actually VERY rude about it....I wish he have nicer staff...more apologetic wouldnt annoy me so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr. Wong is amazing. He is kind, gentle and thoughtful. He cares about the total wellbeing of his patients, unlike other doctors I have been to. He does not engage in MONKEY BUSINESS folks!!!!! He treats his patients (every single one of them) with respect. I am speaking from experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Words can't explain how caring a doctor he is. Those who are whole are not in need of a physician. Truly, truly caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Dr. Billy Wong is the most amazing doctor I have ever encountered. His knowledge is impeccable and he is so patient and really takes the time to address all of your concerns and goes above and beyond to ensure the health of you and your baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Awesome doctor! Worth the wait any day. And his staff are amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Love this Dr and his staff !! I couldn't have asked for a better Dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Amazing Dr. Wait time is long but definately worth the wait to have someone so genuine!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2684804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Excellent Dr. After my surgery he made sure I was ok

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Some patients are happy to be insulted, mimicked, degraded, judged and the works. After all, they've experienced far worse over the past 10 years and if you don't let them know that they are a swine they'll think otherwise.

I'll do what I have always done. Look up with hands clasped after I have done my bit!! It will pay off at a time of his choosing. He (the only omnipotent, omnipresent one) is not oblivious to the journey I have travelled.

In all things give thanks. Even for the camera placed in my home recording my every activity.

Thanks once again.