Rate Dr. Andrew Rossiter

Dr. Andrew Rossiter's Ratings

Best doctor I ever had. Most caring, considerate and trustworthy.
Highly recommended. Receptionist very helpful and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

I don't find myself in my Doctor's office very often, but when I am there, my appointments are on time and attentive. The Staff is always professional and curious, respecting privacy and information. Dr. Rossiter is quick to attend to any concern, ordering test/specialist appts as needed. He was my son's doctor for much of his teenage years and saw him through 2 major reconstructive shoulder surgeries. I consider myself fortunate to have him as my Family Physician and would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

With all due respect, I find that Dr. Andrew R. (like MANY other Doctors) has knowledge but lacks in understanding in certain areas of the medical field. They are very "legalistic" in their knowledge, thinking that because of their training, they always knows more than the patient. This is unfortunate and causes "tension" between the Doctor and the patient. A Doctor needs to "come down' on the patients level and not look down, with a "know-it-all" attitude on the Patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1790244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I have been going to see Andrew for a few years now and I can honestly say he is the best doctor I have ever had. I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor as I do him. At first I found he was a bit stand offish, but once he gets to know you you can tell he genuinely cares about your well being. He does not over book, I've never waited longer than 10-15 minutes to see him and he doesn't push you out the door if he has another appointment, I cannot speak anything bad about him, and there is not a bad word I can say about Yvonne, she is marvellous. I look forward to seeing her when I go to my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1790243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

I found Both receptionist and Doctor to be very rude!! Think its time for profession change for all in that office setting. Sad thing is there are so many people need doctors and he will always be on the availabilty list to serve people and diagnose incorrectly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1790242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

I found Doctor Andrew Rossiter to be rude and would not listen to what you had to say, along with being very uncaring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1790241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

Dr. Rossiter is very pleasant, always helpful and knowledgable. Ensures that whatever your problem it gets looked at and taken care of appropriately and in a timely manner. I would recommned him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1790240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1790239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I am moving out of the province and will really miss Dr. Rossiter. He is no nonsense and is not to proud to go look something up or check further into something for you. Yvonne is the BEST assistant around bar none! He was a little stand offish the first couple times I went to him but once he gets to know you he warms up and is great.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1790238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr Andrew is the best doctor ever! so understanding, takes the time to talk to you, yvonne is among the best receptionsit ever!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1790237].votes_count ]]