Rate Dr. Gerhardt Verster

Dr. Gerhardt Verster's Ratings

Very kind and helpful.Will not hesitate if to get you specialized care if he cant help.

Submitted April 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Verster is perhaps the best family physician we've had in 30 years. Unfailingly supportive and communicative, it is an honor to have him take care of our family. While he doesn't take on many new patients, if you ever have the opportunity, become one. Dan Deveau

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

Great doctor! Couldn't ask for a better family doctor. Always gives the right advice and is very helpful and is a wealth of knowledge.

Submitted April 26, 2011 | flag

his physician is gifted. He is patient, caring and invariably makes us feel cared for. He has gone out of his way to serve us. He is ethical and a superb diagnostician. A brilliant doctor and a wonderful human being. We feel very, very priveleged to have him as our physician. Dan and June Deveau

Submitted Aug. 25, 2010 | flag

The highest- quality physician (clinician)that I have had the privilege of being a patient of. Dr. Verster is extremely competent, professional, and empathic. Never forgets the details! Also, he is highly respected in the medical community and his specialist-referral network is the best in this area. He is a highly talented diagnostician, who does not waste any time and fights for his patient. I AM LIVING PROOF OF THIS; HE HAS SAVED MY LIFE, TWICE, FROM HBP AND A BRAIN TUMOUR. I have worked myself in the health- care field for many years and I certainly know how to tell an extremely talented primary- care physician from those that are NOT. I would recommend him to my friends, and I do, UNCONDITIONALLY, (though I think that he cannot take any new patients at present.) May the Power That Heals grant Dr. Verster, and us, His/Her protection!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr verster is an amazing dr. He has seen our family through many loses in the past year. He checked up on my father every morning in the hospital for his long stays there. He also Came to my grandparents home quite a few times when they were in home hospice. He is always with a large smile and his staff are just as nice! He is the best doctor I know of.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2010 | flag

One of the BEST Dr I ever had.Is caring, knowledgeable, Up to date in what he does, no pill pusher at all, likes to treat illnesses as well as cares for the person that has it. Takes time for the patient, as much as he can. Very nice and caring stuff.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2010 | flag

PILL PUSHER - A Pill in his opinion should clear any problem - I was over-medicated - office staff rude - would not recommend this man - have heard positive and negative comments from his patients.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag

told me I should lose weight... my BMI is 21. I have heard he is a good doctor for old people, but not young people. He also prescribed me hydrocortisone cream for my fungal infection on my skin... turns out it is contraindicated. I found this out after it got worse, I went back and he prescribed the same thing.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

My family all see Dr. Verster and we can not say enough good things about him. Very supportive and caring gentleman who always greats you with a smile.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2009 | flag