Rate Dr. Gregory Johnston

Dr. Gregory Johnston's Ratings

best doctor around happy retirement you deserve it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

He's been my Dr. For 15 years. Wonderful man and hate to see him retire, but he deserves it. Happy retirement!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

A sad day has come! You will be missed Dr. J. Enjoy your retirement!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Best dr!! Never rushes , helpful, caring and gets to know his patients! Sad day when he retires

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I know Dr. Johnston deserves to retire, but the thought of trusting another doctor at this stage of my life seems extremely difficult. He has seen me through the death of my husband, and has been so caring. He has been our family doctor for at least 45 years. He delivered my children, and was involved with the birth of two of my grandchildren. God Bless You, Dr. Johnston. I will miss you. W. Hildebrand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

He delivered me, my daughter & would have delivered my son if I didn't have complications with him. Everyone's comments on here about Dr. Johnston are spot on! My next doctor has big shoes to fill.
We will all miss you! Enjoy your retirement, you deserve it!
From the Schram & Spain family

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2689913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr. Johnston has been my doctor for nearly 40 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and understanding. He has been a wonderful doctor and friend and I am lucky to have known him. I wish him the best in his retirement but I will miss him very much.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2687760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

There will never be another Dr than could compare to Dr Johnston. I will miss him dearly, but wish him well in his retirement.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2679125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

I am deeply saddened by the announcement that Dr. Johnston is retiring, although this retirement has been a long time coming-wishing him the best. Dr. Johnston is an excellent doctor, and I don't think I will be able to find another doctor that will compare to him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Best Dr. In town! Has been my dr. for over 35 years and am very thankful for his caring and gentle attitude .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2600268].votes_count ]]