Rate Dr. Gregory Johnston

Dr. Gregory Johnston's Ratings

Best Dr. In town! Has been my dr. for over 35 years and am very thankful for his caring and gentle attitude .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2600268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

The most incredibly knowledgeable, caring gentle man I know. He has taken care of my family our entire lives. His bedside manner is next to none. Best Doctor I've ever known. Thanks for everything Dr. J.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I've been lucky to have such a good doctor for the last 40 yrs. I have a lot of trust in him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2010

Dr. Greg Johnston is a fine doctor and a real gentleman..he has been our doctor for a good many years, my wife and I think very highly of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

I moved here about 1 year ago and I was pregnant when I moved here. I heard about him through work and was lucky enough to obtain him as a doctor. He is very kind and knowledgable and was extremely compassionate during an emergency delivery of my child. He is still my doctor and I will hate to see him retire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2008

I have seen Dr. Johnston twice, once for my son and once for myself. Both times he was filling in for another physician. He took the time to read the chart, ask many questions, and find the right answer even if it conflicted with the primary physician's diagnosis. He is gentle and compassionate, looks you in the eye, and goes out of his way to show he's listening to everything you say. Infinite patience with children, too. When I explained I have an unusual condition that went undiagnosed for several years while I was told it was "all in my head", he never tried to defend previous doctors, just told me his practice has seen several cases just like mine, and in this area I'd've been correctly diagnosed immediately. He has a way of connecting with people I have to admit I envy a bit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2008

He has been my doctor since 1967, and has been a wonderfull doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2008

Dr. Johnston has been my doctor for over 30 years. He has never let us down. He tells it like it is and that is what I like. He is compassionate and loves children. Everything a doctor should be. He will be greatly missed when he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2008

I am very pleased with Dr. Johnston. As he is the only doctor I ever remember, I just assumed all doctors were as wonderful as he is. Unfortunately, that's not the case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2007

Has been my physician for 42 years! Never over-medicated me, always listened to me and never judged me, just guided me. One of the best doctors in the area. Is always glad to see me, no matter what the circumstances. My whole family loves this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793113].votes_count ]]