You may also like

Rate Dr. Gregory Johnston

Dr. Gregory Johnston's Ratings

We have had the privilege of having Dr J as our family doctor for over 30yrs and I have to say I am going to miss him...he has be an amazing doctor. He is not only a doctor, he is a wonderful friend. You deserve this retirement....the best to you and Sharon!!! Enjoy:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Sad to see him retire, but considering he delivered me 46 years ago, the writing was on the wall. I don't think Simcoe will ever see another doctor of his caliber.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I've felt for the last two years that this day was coming for Dr. Johnston to retire, but to actually have it happening is quite sad for me, he's been my doctor for the last 30-31 years, he's seen me through my very low points (through my depression in high school and the passing of my brother 4 years ago), and 5 years ago with his help he discovered my meningioma brain tumour. I told him about my painful headaches and kaleidoscope of colours in my vision and his quick actions by sending me to the hospital for a CAT scan found the tumour, he then sent me to a Neurologist the very same week, the following week I had my 13 hour surgery and because of Dr. J that is why I am still here today. He's also looked after my brother, my dad and also my grandmother. I am ever so grateful for the caring & professionalism that Dr J. has always shown to me and that's why its going to be so hard to depend on another doctor the way I have with Dr. J., I will have to learn, but there won't be anyone else like you Dr. Johnston. I wish Dr. Johnston and his wife a great and enjoyable retirement. May it be filled with much happiness, travel, and great health. Take care Dr. Johnston I will miss you. From Mary Ann Gegeny

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Very sad to see Dr. J. retire - but very happy for him at the same time. I have been his patient for almost his entire career - he & Dr. Kursell bought their practice from Dr. Jenkins and were beside the Carlon Tower until moving into the Cedar St. location. He is among the best ever!!! You will be greatly missed but wishing you the best forever!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2770664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

best doctor around happy retirement you deserve it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

He's been my Dr. For 15 years. Wonderful man and hate to see him retire, but he deserves it. Happy retirement!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

A sad day has come! You will be missed Dr. J. Enjoy your retirement!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Best dr!! Never rushes , helpful, caring and gets to know his patients! Sad day when he retires

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I know Dr. Johnston deserves to retire, but the thought of trusting another doctor at this stage of my life seems extremely difficult. He has seen me through the death of my husband, and has been so caring. He has been our family doctor for at least 45 years. He delivered my children, and was involved with the birth of two of my grandchildren. God Bless You, Dr. Johnston. I will miss you. W. Hildebrand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

He delivered me, my daughter & would have delivered my son if I didn't have complications with him. Everyone's comments on here about Dr. Johnston are spot on! My next doctor has big shoes to fill.
We will all miss you! Enjoy your retirement, you deserve it!
From the Schram & Spain family