Rate Dr. Nathan Mordel

Dr. Nathan Mordel's Ratings

Oh my God. I was blessed to find Dr. Mordel. They don't make doctors like him anymore. He is an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. I ask a lot of questions. He takes his time and answers them. He will re-phrase his answer if you don't understand. He has an excellent bedside manner. And to top it off, he is an excellent surgeon. He says he does surgeries almost everyday so he has plenty of experience. He says he loves what he does everyday. He is a brilliant surgeon with a good bedside manner. He is calm, takes, his time when talking to you. I KNOW he cares because in front of my family, he showed that he was very upset with my anesthesiologist (Christine Lallos) negligence. The anesthesiologist (Christine Lallos) didn't place one of my tubes far enough down in one of my lungs. In front of my family members, He asked her to explain what happened. She didn't and said she had to take a phone call. My family said that Dr Mordel was very upset with her. It is rare that a doctor shows that he cares this much in front of patients and their families. In reference to my anesthesiologist (Christine Lallos) On the operative report, when he questioned her, she did not know what happened and never found the problem. Because of the anesthesiologist's negligence, I could have probably died. It took a completely different person, a Thoracic surgeon to come in and find the problem. The anesthesiologist NEVER did find the problem (what she did wrong). Very upset with her, my surgeon asked the anesthesiologist to explain what happened to my family. She didn't explain. She said she had a phone call and quickly left the room and never returned. Christine Lallos (the anesthesiologist) did not apologize or show any remorse. Instead, my surgeon had to explain how the anesthesiologist was negligent by not placing one of the tubes far enough down in one of my lungs. If you ever go to Piedmont Hospital for a surgery, pay attention if you get this same anesthesiologist (Christine Lallos) who did not place one of the tubes far enough down in one of my lungs.

But Dr Mordel is a great surgeon who truly cares about his patients. You can tell he is truly a genuinely good person. You don't find doctors like him anymore. I highly recommend him. He is an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Dr. Mordel was recommended to me by my daughter for my hysterectomy and bladder support. He was absolutely wonderful and I couldn't have asked for better care or results. He even called me at home the next day to see how I was doing! I would go back to him in a heartbeat and recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Loved the experience I had with Dr. Mordel and his staff. After Dr. Mordel performed a robotic assisted supracervical hysterectomy on me, I had to remind myself that I had surgery. I had no pain after surgery. the only discomfort I experienced was gas. I am so grateful to Dr Mordel he has changed my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I am so appreciative of Dr. Mordel. Before I came to him, I was in so much pain. I had a myomectomy and he and his staff took great care of me. I transferred all of my medical records and now he's is my doctor. I feel really comfortable with him and his staff taking care of medical needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I have now changed doctors....I paid the same bill twice here and that was unacceptable with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I had prolapse issues, which I had corrected by a different doctor July 2012, only for them to return within a few months. Dr. Mordel redid the procedures in June of 2013, and as of March 2014, I have no issues. I have three children under 8 and do a lot of lifting and work out a lot and his work has held well so far. He was always very easy to talk to and listened to my concerns. I would definitely recommend him and will return to him if I have any other issues. Very capable. The staff is also very friendly. Great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

My wife and I are very satisfied with Dr. Mordel. Robotic Myomectomy performed in Nov 2013 only 3 days ago. Everything went as scheduled. My wife says he even held her hand while she was going under. This was her first surgery so she was very nervous. We also had a very strict need for the surgery to be done bloodless and though she had a large (9.5 cm) Fibroid, there was never a blood issue at all. Staff was very helpful as well and the nurses at Gwinnett Medical Duluth were very good. All in all we are very happy with our decision to use him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

I've been a patient some 2007. After waiting for 30 minutes past my appointment time, they gave me apart work to fill out. I put 911 as an emergency contact as I am single and my parents are dead. I was asked to leave. Terrible staff, and terrible experience with an IUD. Go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I love Dr.Mordel and his staff, I had my Lap/Robot hysterectomy on 01/16/13 and I feel great!!! Dr.Mordel called and checked on me and that meant a lot!!!! Minimal pain and 3 days after I am ready to do things except My spouse will not let me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2013

This doctor really has messed me up he was only suppose to remove a tube he took the whole top of my uterus being that me and my husband has never had kid. This hahas really gotten the best of me. He also has placed a small hole in my small intestin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624116].votes_count ]]