Rate Dr. Nathan Mordel

Dr. Nathan Mordel's Ratings

Loved the experience I had with Dr. Mordel and his staff. After Dr. Mordel performed a robotic assisted supracervical hysterectomy on me, I had to remind myself that I had surgery. I had no pain after surgery. the only discomfort I experienced was gas. I am so grateful to Dr Mordel he has changed my life!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

I am so appreciative of Dr. Mordel. Before I came to him, I was in so much pain. I had a myomectomy and he and his staff took great care of me. I transferred all of my medical records and now he's is my doctor. I feel really comfortable with him and his staff taking care of medical needs.

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

I have now changed doctors....I paid the same bill twice here and that was unacceptable with me.

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

I had prolapse issues, which I had corrected by a different doctor July 2012, only for them to return within a few months. Dr. Mordel redid the procedures in June of 2013, and as of March 2014, I have no issues. I have three children under 8 and do a lot of lifting and work out a lot and his work has held well so far. He was always very easy to talk to and listened to my concerns. I would definitely recommend him and will return to him if I have any other issues. Very capable. The staff is also very friendly. Great experience.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

My wife and I are very satisfied with Dr. Mordel. Robotic Myomectomy performed in Nov 2013 only 3 days ago. Everything went as scheduled. My wife says he even held her hand while she was going under. This was her first surgery so she was very nervous. We also had a very strict need for the surgery to be done bloodless and though she had a large (9.5 cm) Fibroid, there was never a blood issue at all. Staff was very helpful as well and the nurses at Gwinnett Medical Duluth were very good. All in all we are very happy with our decision to use him.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2013 | flag

I've been a patient some 2007. After waiting for 30 minutes past my appointment time, they gave me apart work to fill out. I put 911 as an emergency contact as I am single and my parents are dead. I was asked to leave. Terrible staff, and terrible experience with an IUD. Go elsewhere.

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

I love Dr.Mordel and his staff, I had my Lap/Robot hysterectomy on 01/16/13 and I feel great!!! Dr.Mordel called and checked on me and that meant a lot!!!! Minimal pain and 3 days after I am ready to do things except My spouse will not let me.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2013 | flag

This doctor really has messed me up he was only suppose to remove a tube he took the whole top of my uterus being that me and my husband has never had kid. This hahas really gotten the best of me. He also has placed a small hole in my small intestin

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

Submitted March 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mordel was a godsend for me. I was scheduled for surgery with an Emory doctor who neglected to inform me of the robotic option. I had major surgery which lasted 3 hours yet I was at home by 2:30 that afternoon. I haven't needed any pain meds today. I'm up and walking. The Emory surgery would have opened me up and meant a 2-3 day hospital stay. Three different nurses commented to me about what a good surgeon Dr Mordel is during my time in pre-op. I give him the highest recommendation in all areas of his practice. He is a master at his work.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2011 | flag