Dr. Gary Z. Lotner

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 1.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. Gary Z. Lotner has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Gary" to "Gary Z."
RID: 2630739

29/04/13 1 5 1 2 I grew up in a mixed racial home and have experienced A LOT OF different things having a white mother and a black father....BUT TODAY at the Atlanta Asthma and Allergy Office, FOR THE FIRST TIME, I felt like a "a little black mother with her little black child".....The doctor was insenstive to me AND Tatum, made me feel less than him and kinda had that, "I know everything, don't talk, listen to me" attitude. And then when I asked for clarity, he told me he didn't have time to answer my questions in a 15 minute appointment and to go online and BUY his book for $1.50. I LEFT IN TEARS!!!! Note: I was told to be prepared to stay for 2-3 hours of allergy and asthma testing and they didn't test for anything!!!! NOTE #2 THE NURSE WAS JUST AS BAD! My daughter was crying and she asked me "Where does she go that she is so afraid of doctors?" AHHHHHHHHHHH, so all the kids that come in here don't cry.......I THINK NOT NURSE! *insert a few choice words*
Insurance: United Healthcare