Dr. Rajiv Kumar Singal

Rate Dr. Rajiv Kumar Singal

Dr. Rajiv Kumar Singal's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dismissive Dr. More interested in his music. Did not care about symptoms. Ignored sysmptoms. Did not offer follow up to serious issues. Now seeing proper help.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

Fantastic, caring physician. Dr. Singal saved my father's life - enough said!

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

I found Dr. Singal to be the ultimate professional and everything you would want in a Doctor. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer last September and had surgery at the end of October. It was not a complete surprise that I got this cancer, at least two people in my family had it and we suspect more went undiagnosed. The surprise was that I got it in my early 50s. I was quite freaked out seeing what my dad went through when he had the surgery 20 years ago. Dr. Singal took his time and explained to my wife and I the treatment options and new technology and advancements in all these options. We opted for the robotic surgery based on my age and the fact that we believed it had not spread beyond the prostate. He also spent a lot of time explaining reasonable expectations for a recovery to a normal life. He did not make wild promises that everything would go back to normal. Instead he explained things that could be done to help reduce the side effects of the surgery. Thank you Dr. Singal.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

In my opinion I believe my kidney stone pains were ignored or not taken seriously and that I was treated as though I was a drug addict seeking pain medication. stent was most painful experiences more than kidney stones and countless visits to emerg and countless catscans merely reveal that the stent is positioned properly. On one occasion doctor was away and pain medication ran out while awaiting a surgery and having pain from the stent too and receptionist asked that I attend office for a renewal at which time receptionist told me upon arrival at office to instead go to emerg. After stone removal operation I awoke in recovery room in the utmost pains so severe I was in convulsions causing my body to buckle up into a sitting up position and slamming back down into laying position repeatedly and hitting my head many times with no control to stop as the pain was so bad, he comes in and says i had enough morphine to kill a horse, thankfully nurse that admitted me to room gave me demerol which immediately helped

Submitted Jan. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Singal was my dad's urologist. My dad passed away 2 years ago from prostate cancer. My family had to deal with many, many doctors during his illness (my mother has also been sick for years now) and Dr. Singal is the best doctor we have ever come accross. My dad loved Dr. Singal. Dr. Singal is the most positive and optimistic doctor I've met, he would take his time to smile at my dad, offer kind and encouring words - he would always say that my dad looked great, talk to my dad and would always take his time with us. He would also offer words of encouragment to me and my sister. The visits never felt rushed. The quality of care he provided to my dad was superb. Dr. Singal was able to place a cathater, which emergency room doctors and nurses were not able to. His compassion and genuine care will always, always be remembered by our family. When my dad passed away, Dr. Singal called us to offer his condolances. Thank you Dr. Singal, we will never forget.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

I had pain in my groin area. I got a test that revealed a scrotal stone and some cysts. I showed up 15-20 min early and he took me in 10 min later. Looked at my chart and asked me 3 questions about my experience, became very dismissive about my situation. I asked about the stone and he said he's seen it more than a number of times before (I can't find much about it anywhere myself, I've looked around, it's not THAT common). Told me to put heat on the area and take naproxen. Don't know why, he said it would take the swelling down (at this point there is no swelling, and heat is not a good thing for swelling anyway). He spent a total of 5-6 min with me at the most and didn't really explain anything to me, just to follow his directions. Any question that I did have, he dismissed them promptly. Very dissatisfied with the treatment option (told me there were no other options). Overall, I don't recommend unless you don't like to ask questions and like to follow only what the doctor says.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Singal and his staff are kind, courteous and prompt. Punctuality - I never had to wait longer than 15 min for an appointment. Helpfulness - He will do what he can to help. Knowledge - He is resourceful and thorough with information and treatment options.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Amazing Doctor! Very helpful and knowledgeable. Receptionist on the other hand was extremely rude! Had to reschedule an appointment as an emergency came up at work. She told me that "Everyone works" and she basically told me if I called to cancel again, then the appointment not be rescheduled and the Doctor wouldnt see me!! Not helpful and not friendly in ANY WAY!!

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor and person. You won't find better. Knowledgable, highly responsive and very caring

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag