Rate Dr. Joanna Day

Dr. Joanna Day's Ratings

Dr.Day's administrative manager is very professional, and I have always found her great to deal with. Dr.Day, also, since the start of 2013 until now has also been great to see and thorough. My my issue comes I. Where I had initially spent $500 for consult, and $100 each month thereafter for a year as she treated my skin -- & now refuses to see me ~ and over the phone has had her assistant refer my to my GP? I've been trying to get in touch since Dec20/13 and have received vague feedback as to why she could not book me an appointment. I've had to persistently call back to see if I was still able to see the Dr, as my skin has again broke out, and to no avail was just dismissed. At least at courtesy call to mention that the Dr wished I see my GP, rather? She hasn't seen my skin in 3 months. In any event, after all that time and $, I'm disappointed to end a professional/privately paid for service relationship this way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

I wanted Thermage, and a friend of a friend recommended Dr Joanna Day. I am so glad I went to see her - she is not only a very caring and generous lady, but she genuinely puts the patients interests first. I originally wanted my full face done, but she explained that I wouldn't benefit from it as much as just a certain area. Since she has tons of experience she was able to prevent me from wasting a procedure on something that wouldn't work for me. This is the kind of thing where 1) ethics and 2) experience plays a huge part. I just hope she never retires because I don't think I'll ever be able to find somebody as good. I later learned that she is THE expert in town when you want totally natural results. There's a good chance those local celebs who look "naturally young for their age" are regulars at Joanna Day's very private, beautifully low-key clinic. AAA+++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Dr. Joanna Day is the very first dermatologist who has ever treated my rosacea to my satisfaction. In my 25 year search for treatment together with all the meds and cosmetics I've paid for, her fees are certainly worth it. At the start, I was covered with severe acne (postules) plus the redness associated with rosacea. After literally one week, my face was rid of the acne using two different creams. In fact, there was no dryness associated with these creams--instead my face is now soft beyond compare. I'm currently doing the IPL treatments and the redness is under control and getting better every day. Her staff members are wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Dr. Joanna Day is the best of the best. She is truly worth every single penny. In the waiting room I met a fellow patient who happened to be a prominent TV news anchor you would definitely recognize. Enough said. My skin now looks amazing. Thanks to Dr. Day I *naturally* look 10 years younger.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Saw Dr Day in 2010 for sun damage on my face.Consultation non refundable fee $ 450 to be applied to the recommended 5 IPL treatments.The nurse was wonderful and knowledgable.Also had 1Thermage treatment. Saw Dr. Day herself 3 x. Every time she was up to 30 minutes late.Last consultation to discuss results was rushed due again to lateness. never showed the results of Thermage on the taken photos( it was a waste of money as far as I am concerned). IPL results were so, so. She did give me 1 complementary treatment for age spots on my hands.She advised a "blue light" treatmentfor remaining age spots ;again for a fat price, I declined.I felt I was overcharged for it all and not thrilled with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

I didn't like how they tried to say a regular doctor was not safe....and if I overpaid for their service all would be good. Almost the George Bush way of selling a service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr Day is fabulous.So is her staff.It is a small clinic, I was there today.Peggy, at the front desk is calm warm and efficient. Wendy, did my IPL. I have had others done, elsewhere. She is lovely also, and very capable. My Rosecea is well looked after and my skin feels soft and rid of that red roughness. As for Dr Day, as a dermatologist she has treated me for skin issues, that have always been resolved. As a cosmetic doctor she delivers an easy smooth botox injection. I moved here one year ago and had a very unpleasant experience with a very "famous" Female doctor, who practices with her husband on the floor below. All I wanted was my "birthday Botox" and felt very cornered to have more done.: Fillers, which I had no interest in. It felt intimidating. I said I would come back another day and never returned. --Dr Day and her small private clinic and staff are simply awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

Dr. Day charges an outrageous amount for her services. I paid $450 for a consultation 2 years ago and was informed I'd need to pay another $450 to come in for a different issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

i've been a patient of dr.day since her days on broadway. dr day and her staff are very pleasant. she's helped me acne since my teenage years and my acne improved during that time. i see her periodically and do know that she's now is west van and dealing with a complete different clientele but i still use the same prescription cream from 20 years ago. still works and wish i could afford her other treatments. oh well, life as such! she's good at what she does and she looks absolutely fantastic now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2010

DO NOT GO TO DR.DAY!!! I called because I have medium acne scaring nothing too bad but enough that it bothers me, when I booked my 450.00 $ consultation which is outrageous they told me that they had treatments for acne scaring. When I went in for my consultation they offered no such treatment instead she told me that no one in her industry did this which is an ABSOLUT LIE!! She prescribed some medications which I used and my face only got worse. After all of that and paying a small fortune to this woman who I will be paying off on my credit cards for the next year she can’t fit me in for an appointment for 3 weeks?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1793543].votes_count ]]