Rate Dr. Nitin N. Mayur

Dr. Nitin N. Mayur's Ratings

I have been type 1 diabetic since I was 9, and maybe I got spoiled by my first doctor at Scottish Rite (Stephen Anderson), because I DREAD going to my appointments with Dr. Mayur. I've been seeing him for about 5 years now (finally had to leave Dr. Anderson at 22 because he's a pediatric endocrinologist), and I have never been so disappointed with a doctor. We go through the same routine every time: the "hi, how are you", "how's work", "do you need prescriptions". That about sums it up. Especially being young, I would like to have my doctor up to date with new technology and research. He never makes recommendations, never talks about news in the diabetes world, never offers up information about diabetes that would be helpful... for example, I'm now married, and want to get pregnant... and my gynecologist (Dr. Kevin Windom-- excellent doctor) is more informative on diabetes than my endocrinologist.

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

excellent doctor, friendly staff. explained properly what i needed to know

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

very good doctor he was very helpful and thorough and always on time

Submitted June 18, 2011 | flag

Staff was rude and not truthful. Physician was quiet and provided wrong diagnosis.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2010 | flag

He seemed to have some knowledge, but was very quiet and gave only a cursory description of the condition I had been previously preliminarily diagnosed with. He asked for some labs to be run and I thought I'd get more information from him when the results came back. Instead, I got a call from his cold, impersonal nurse/assistant asking where I wanted my prescription I would have to take for the rest of my life and knew nothing about should be called into. There my visits with this "doctor" end. In addition the office staff lost my faxed in records twice and not a single one of them showed any shred of kindness on my visit.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2009 | flag

My wife, son and myself have been using Dr. Mayur for years. By far the best Dr. I have had in 50 years. One of the few that can tell most things by looking at you...You couldn't get a better Dr.

Submitted March 7, 2009 | flag

DR MAYUR IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST IN HIS FIELD. HE IS CARING AND POLITE.

Submitted July 31, 2008 | flag