Rate Dr. Sharon Carson

Dr. Sharon Carson's Ratings

I have dealt with Dr. Sharon Carson for a few years now. I find staff rude, sarcastic and not helpful at all. Dr Sharon Caron when and if you actually get to see her and not a student doctor she is very knowledgeable however mostly got to see one of her student doctors that had not learned to listen. Due to the hassles of her uncaring staff and the student doctor we have had to encounter it is not worth going to this doctor. If she had better staff and patients got to see her and only her then it would be a rate of 10 out of 10 but since that is not the case it is a poor rating.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

I have had Sharon Carson for my daughter since she was 1 year old. She is now almost 14.
Dealing with a rare autoimmune disorder Dr Carson was right on the ball with her diagnosis.
She is ALWAYS friendly and welcoming. My daughter never complains when she has to drive 2 hours to see Dr Carson. During my separation in 2009 she was very helpful and listened to my daughter well as she confided in her. I wish more doctors were as considerate and understanding. There is no wonder she has such great ratings, she treats everyone as her equal. Good job well done and I would recommend anyone to ask your family doctor for a referral if you should need one.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

She is fabulous!!! Truly cares about her clients and takes the time to work with the parents to explain everything. Can not recomend her enough!!!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Excellent, warm and caring doctor. Seen my son who was referred to her by the emergency depart at JBMH; she took the time to listen and ordered several tests to rule out any uncertainties.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Carson saved my son's life! If it were not for her he would not bring joy to my life everyday. She was the only one who actually took the time to listen to what was happening...she is our hero. Words can not express how grateful I am to this amazing person. We still see her from time to time and my son is always very receptive to her, he feels very comfortable and safe. She never stops trying, she does whatever it takes to get the answers. A parents dream come true! Thank you so much Dr. Carson.

Submitted July 19, 2010 | flag

Really impressed with her. However, since she has moved locations recently, I am having a difficult time getting through on the phone. Been trying for two days.

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Carson has been very helpful with our child's medical condition. While it appears that there isn't much that can be done in our circumstance, we very much value her continued assistance as we monitor our child's development, and react to the challenges that are presented.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Carson is a wonderful pediatrician. She is always extremely helpful and informative. I don't know what we'd do without her assistance for my daughter's ADHD.

Submitted May 29, 2010 | flag

We love Dr. Carson - very knowledgable and never rushed! She always takes the time to answer all of our questions.

Submitted March 2, 2010 | flag