You may also like

Rate Dr. Sharon Carson

Dr. Sharon Carson's Ratings

The staff is amazing, caring and always helpful. Dr. Carson is fantastic, follows up promptly and is amazing with kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Amazing doesnt even begin to explain how amazing dr carson is!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

We cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Carson. She's astute, completely on the ball, well informed, alert to possibilities, knowledgeable of additional services in community and the school system. She's a parent and she understands your concerns. She listens. Occasionally you have to wait a bit in the office but I don't mind at all because when it's your turn she attends to you completely. You can wait a long time for an appointment which is frustrating but this is largely due to the need for more pediatricians in our health care system. Her staff are equally caring and competent. When you call in with a question it gets answered. Not sure about the comments below about students. Never had this happen and we have been seeing her for several years. We are extremely grateful to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Carson is amazing! every time we go in to see her she is just great with my son. I never wait long and everyone there is kind. two thumbs up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

We have been seeing Dr. Carson for over three years now. She and her stay are very caring and knowledgable. The support staff is excellent to deal with, whether for booking appointments or helping locate data needed for learning more about my son's condition. Dr. Carson was the first dr we saw who could properly diagnose our son and help us get the help he needed. Since diagnosis, she continues to be an excellent wealth of knowledge and assistance. I do agree with some previous reviews about the student help. We didn't care for their help, so simply asked to see just Dr. Carson, but our request was granted very easily.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I have dealt with Dr. Sharon Carson for a few years now. I find staff rude, sarcastic and not helpful at all. Dr Sharon Caron when and if you actually get to see her and not a student doctor she is very knowledgeable however mostly got to see one of her student doctors that had not learned to listen. Due to the hassles of her uncaring staff and the student doctor we have had to encounter it is not worth going to this doctor. If she had better staff and patients got to see her and only her then it would be a rate of 10 out of 10 but since that is not the case it is a poor rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I have had Sharon Carson for my daughter since she was 1 year old. She is now almost 14.
Dealing with a rare autoimmune disorder Dr Carson was right on the ball with her diagnosis.
She is ALWAYS friendly and welcoming. My daughter never complains when she has to drive 2 hours to see Dr Carson. During my separation in 2009 she was very helpful and listened to my daughter well as she confided in her. I wish more doctors were as considerate and understanding. There is no wonder she has such great ratings, she treats everyone as her equal. Good job well done and I would recommend anyone to ask your family doctor for a referral if you should need one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

She is fabulous!!! Truly cares about her clients and takes the time to work with the parents to explain everything. Can not recomend her enough!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Excellent, warm and caring doctor. Seen my son who was referred to her by the emergency depart at JBMH; she took the time to listen and ordered several tests to rule out any uncertainties.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794153].votes_count ]]