Rate Dr. Steven J. Garber

Dr. Steven J. Garber's Ratings

Dr. Garber is certainly the best chiropractor I've had! I so appreciate his approach to using the lightest amount of intervention to correct a problem as possible, only escalating if necessary. This is much better than the doctors I've seen use a sledgehammer to hang a picture, if you will. A++!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2013 | flag

My family has been visiting Dr. Garber for 10 years and we are very pleased with all of his service. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and concerned.

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Garber is always there when you need him. His staff is ALWAYS polite and helpful. I am a dental hygienist and have had several chiropractic experiences,this one has by far been the best! My children even love going to see him.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

I have used several Chiropractors over the years, and I have to say that Dr. Garber is by far the best. He is very down-to-earth, and always seeks to do what is best for the patient. I believe that if I had known Dr. Garber 10 years ago I could have avoided back surgery.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Garber strives to take a holistic approach when treating the body. He is very knowledgable and willing to share his knowledge and experience to help his patients.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr.Garber is a excellent chiropractor.I always feel better when I leave his office.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Garber is very professional and knowledgable. He has always been able to improve my condition. He always has kind words. More importantly, he remembers the names of my family members and the conversation we had at my last visit. It is also nice to know that when you get there you don't have to wait very long at all. Although, waiting isn't so bad there because the staff is wonderful and friendly and they always have great movies playing. Many blessings to Dr. Garber and his staff and his family.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

i have never left Dr. Garbers office in the pain I was in when I arrived. He has ALWAYS improved my condition:)

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr.Garber not only treats his patients, but he teaches his patients; passing along the knowledge needed to live a pain-free, healthy life.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

I would recommend Dr. Garber to anyone who is having pain. I believe that he can either help them or send them to someone who could. He and his staff are very kind and knowledgable, which is important to people in pain.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag