Rate Dr. Steven J. Garber

Dr. Steven J. Garber's Ratings

Garber Chiropractic is WONDERFUL! My family has used Dr. Garber for over 10 years. We rely on his knowledge and expertise to keep us healthy. Dr. Garber & his staff are professional and very personable. The office is comfortable and welcoming. There are family friendly movies, the kind I want my child to watch! :-) We love the more natural approach to maintaining our health, instead of "pills" for the aches and pains of everyday living. Our son is autistic and LOVES going to get his adjustments! Dr. Garber is great with him, understanding, compassionate & keeps him engaged. I recommend any moms of "exceptional needs" children to give Garber Chiropractic a try!! :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Garber is certainly the best chiropractor I've had! I so appreciate his approach to using the lightest amount of intervention to correct a problem as possible, only escalating if necessary. This is much better than the doctors I've seen use a sledgehammer to hang a picture, if you will. A++!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

My family has been visiting Dr. Garber for 10 years and we are very pleased with all of his service. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and concerned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr. Garber is always there when you need him. His staff is ALWAYS polite and helpful. I am a dental hygienist and have had several chiropractic experiences,this one has by far been the best! My children even love going to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

I have used several Chiropractors over the years, and I have to say that Dr. Garber is by far the best. He is very down-to-earth, and always seeks to do what is best for the patient. I believe that if I had known Dr. Garber 10 years ago I could have avoided back surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

Dr. Garber strives to take a holistic approach when treating the body. He is very knowledgable and willing to share his knowledge and experience to help his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Dr.Garber is a excellent chiropractor.I always feel better when I leave his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Dr. Garber is very professional and knowledgable. He has always been able to improve my condition. He always has kind words. More importantly, he remembers the names of my family members and the conversation we had at my last visit. It is also nice to know that when you get there you don't have to wait very long at all. Although, waiting isn't so bad there because the staff is wonderful and friendly and they always have great movies playing. Many blessings to Dr. Garber and his staff and his family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

i have never left Dr. Garbers office in the pain I was in when I arrived. He has ALWAYS improved my condition:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Dr.Garber not only treats his patients, but he teaches his patients; passing along the knowledge needed to live a pain-free, healthy life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][624588].votes_count ]]