You may also like

Rate Dr. Scott A. Spiro

Dr. Scott A. Spiro's Ratings

Dr. Spiro is an artist and takes great pride in his work. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Words can not express how Dr Spiro has made me feel physically and mentally, he truly is an incredible surgeon and artist!!!! He's given me so much to look forward to and it's only been three weeks since my surgery and my results are AMAZING and I know it will only get better. I can't THANK Dr. Spiro enough!!!! He truly is a special person!! My experience was incredible from the moment I walked into Dr Spiro's office. I felt comfortable and confident with his staff and especially with Dr. Spiro as a Surgeon... His staff is the most helpful, nice, educated and professional group I have ever met. Thank you so much for exceeding my expectations!!!! I will highly recommend him to anyone !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

My consult left me feeling hopeless. I left feeling sad. Why spend the money. "I'm asymmetrical, what other doctors did wrong. He came so highly recommended. Now I don't know if I trust what the said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr. Spiro is truly fantastic! I had a breast augmentation one and a half months ago and I cannot adequately express in words how happy I am with the results! I finally feel like a woman; I feel my age. The only regret I have is not seeing Dr. Spiro sooner. Dr. Spiro was recommended by another doctor and I am forever grateful. Dr. Spiro is an artist. (The paintings in his office are all his work and they are amazing!) From my first consultation I knew Dr. Spiro was the one! In fact, I booked my surgery the same day. Dr. Spiro is very knowledgeable and his recommendations were entirely in line with my own expectations. The results are stellar. I feel like my new breasts were always supposed to look this way. Dr. Spiro's skill set is hard to find. He is exceptionally gifted and very personable. Thank you, Dr. Spiro for exceeding my expectations!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Spiro is fantastic! I had a very challenging breast augmentation surgery (due to Poland's Syndrome) and Dr. Spiro was dedicated to my health and results through the entire process. He listens to what YOU want, keeps you informed, has a GREAT staff and the entire process was smooth and painless. My life has completely changed, and I cannot imagine trusting anyone else other than Dr. Spiro.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

If I had just known how much better I feel and look now I would have done my breast augmentation years ago. I went from a AA to a C and I am totally pleased.
Four weeks after surgery I feel ready to go back to the gym but I have to be patient for a few more weeks. The overall experience with Dr. Spiro and his team was very satisfying.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

I am only 3 1/2 weeks out after breast surgery....the reconstruction has just started but every single thing along the way has been incredibly smooth and hopeful....you feel as if your entire Body, Mind and Spirit is being taken care of and improved....He is so artistic and professional and warm..as is his staff...I have no worries at my end results at all...I am sure they will be as perfect as his talent and his office,...thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

There are not enough words to describe Dr. Spiro and his staff. After a being diagnosed with breast cancer over the summer, I was given many cards from my breast surgeon, so I went home and right to web! Dr. Spiro's website is filled with all the information of the procedures available for reconstructive surgery. I knew right then that was the one phone call to make.
His office staff was so accommodating and compassionate between making appointments, insurance questions as well as post operative question.
Dr. Spiro was so compassionate and made my husband and I feel at ease with all the options that we had available and explained everything! The man is an artist---really! I have to say, I am on my 10th week after reconstruction and I never thought I would say I feel like myself again. Thank you is not enough to say to people when they have given you a new lease on life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

A true Humanitarian and Artist, Dr. Spiro marries his vision of what the human body's greatest aesthetic potential can be with his practical skill. I AM forever grateful for the impact his work has had on my life in a Holistic way. -Dr. Ren

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

After many year of contemplating corrective plastic surgery I finally found the right doctor who delivered impeccable results. First, you had to understand my story -- I developed abnormal breasts as a teen, with one breast two sizes larger than the other - I had a breast reduction at a young age in the bigger breast because I wasn't ready to have an implant in my body at the time (immaturity) but the doc did an awful job - my breasts were still asymmetrical and one of my nipples was puffy and placed abnormally along with a bad scar after healing - I spent time years later researching plastic surgeons to correct the still noticeable difference in my breasts and only dr spiro was the most informative, realistic and offered promise - he went above and beyond and discussed his surgical strategy in attempting to make my breasts more symmetrical and normal and he did just that. I am so happy and satisfied with my surgical outcome - I feel normal now and dr. Spiro has given me that. He is such a professional in his industry any is a true artist as he sculpts breast to perfection - I am so happy that with the choice I made in choosing Dr. Spiro!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606934].votes_count ]]