Rate Dr. Scott A. Spiro

Dr. Scott A. Spiro's Ratings

I went from a B to a D/DD with my breast augmentation. And I LOVE my results!!! Everything really is better with bigger breasts ha. My results look very natural and I have gotten lots of compliments from both men and women about them. I would never go anywhere else for a surgical procedure after my fantastic experience with Dr. Spiro!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

I knew I used to have small breasts, but I never knew how much better big breasts were! Clothes fit better, I feel sexier, and I get to make other girls jealous!

I woke up one morning with the realization that the only way to balance out the tiny bump of a lower stomach I have is to have larger breasts. Turns out, my science was correct. I didn't tell a lot of people I was getting a breast augmentation because I wanted the transition to be natural. After surgery, rather than people complimenting my breasts which I hid quite well since I work in a corporate environment, people were asking me if I got skinnier.

It was hard to find the answer to this during my preliminary web research so I'd like to help others out by noting this here. How long after surgery can you be back at a desk job? Everyone's recovery is different, but I was back 5 days later. Day 5 and 6 weren't easy but totally doable. Also, Dr. Spiro claims to cut recovery periods down and I don't doubt this statement.

My biggest fear before surgery was for my breasts to look unnatural and have that circular transition line between top of breast and chest. I discussed this is Dr. Spiro and he appreciated my want to look natural. He never pushed me to go bigger than I was comfortable with and the result could not have been more natural looking. He really did a spectacular job.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Spiro is a true professional and master of his trade. I am more then thrilled with my results. Because of his popularity you will have to wait for a appointment. It's well worth the wait.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

All surgeons are not created equal!! After achieving poor results with another surgeon, I can't express my satisfaction with the results of my revisionary breast augmentation and my gratitude to Dr. Spiro for creating such a flawless result. Dr. Spiro is a multitalented artist with a gifted hand and an extraordinary knowledge base. He understands that no two people are alike and thus has a variety of recommendations based on your specific needs and goals. Trust me I can attest that some surgeons do use a one size/shape fits all technique. I want every woman seeking breast enhancement to be as happy as I am, which is why I'm taking the time to recommend this surgeon. The whole experience was remarkable. The consultation was informative and I didn't feel rushed or pressured. His pain management regimen and post-op follow up care are exceptional. Throughout the whole experience I've felt valued and in good hands. Lastly, I've never seen incisions as clean, thin, and straight. Every time I look in the mirror I am amazed at how he created such a masterpiece. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Spiro and would not even consult elsewhere if I needed something else. Truly gifted surgeon, I'm thankful I found him.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Spiro is the best, hands down. I'd never go anywhere else if I ever choose to have more work. I traveled about two and a half hours to get to him and it couldn't have been more worth it. The way he and his staff treated me was enough, but everything in between made it enjoyable as well. I never thought I could look back at a surgery and be able to say it was fun, but it was. I could not be any happier with my experience, I never left any of my appointments without a smile on my face, and 4 months later, I'm still smiling at my results. My last post-op appointment was a few weeks ago, he told me my results are perfect and I'm actually ahead of schedule with the healing process. My scars are almost gone completely, too. I don't know how I could ever thank Dr. Spiro enough for the confidence he's given me with his talent. All I know is that for the first time in my life, I can't wait to put a bikini on this summer! All thanks to Dr. Spiro and his amazing team :)

Submitted March 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Spiro took very good care of me throughout the entire process from my first consultation, through surgery and post-operation. He has an excellent bedside manner and explains everything very clearly. He and his staff were always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. I am extremely happy with my results. Dr. Spiro gave me back my confidence and my results were above any expectations I had prior to meeting him and they are extremely natural. I am very grateful to have found Dr. Spiro. I have already recommended him and will continue to do so.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

I cannot put into words how incredibly thankful I am for choosing Dr. Spiro! He was highly recommended to me by two of my girlfriends, but even then, I researched other Plastic Surgeons just to be 100% sure he was the right choice for me. The only thing I regret was the time I spent meeting other doctors. Right from the beginning, Dr. Spiro took his time to explain everything to me. Unlike so many other doctors who see you as just a number, Dr. Spiro sees you as his only patient. After having three children, I never thought I would see a flat belly again. Dr. Spiro made that dream come true for me. I am 3 weeks post op now and every time I look in the mirror, I’m like a child on Christmas morning! I love my new body and that’s because of my Santa Claus, Dr. Spiro! ;)

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Spiro is a truly a gifted surgeon! He helped me regain my pre pregnancy figure, which is something I never thought possible. In my initial consultation he spent over and hour with me, taking measurements and explaining all my options. I am a petite woman and had concerns about what my outcome would be. He took his time and patiently answered all of my questions. Dr. Spiro is extremely confident in his abilities and he made me feel so at ease that I instantly knew he was the surgeon for me. I scheduled my surgery that week and it was the best decision I have ever made. I am 5 weeks post op and I look and feel incredible. My recovery went smoothly. There were a few days of soreness and discomfort, but in the end I am so glad I made the decision to have surgery. Dr. Spiro employs an exceptional staff of nurses and office personnel that go above and beyond to address any concerns that a patient may have. I have already recommend Spiro Plastic Surgery and will continue to do so.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr . Spiro is an absolutely amazing surgeon. Trust me I did my research before choosing Dr. Spiro, for my breast augmentation. I had a few consultations with other doctors (some recommended to me by friends) and after each of the others I must confess that did not feel comfortable in their care; then I met Dr. Spiro and his staff. I remember leaving his office after the consultation feeling sure I was in good hands and making the right choice in a surgeon. If you have a challenging surgery (as I did); I would NEVER trust any other doctor. The medical staff at the facility was extremely attentive and trustworthy. I had a great experience from the moment I stepped into his office. Dr. Spiro is truly and artist!!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

Look no further! Dr. Spiro and his staff are the best. They are professional, kind and understanding of your needs. I was very scared to have my breast augmentation and Dr. Spiro and his staff put my mind at ease and guided me through the entire process. Take a look at his website, his before and after photos are amazing. Pictures are worth a thousand words and his work in the photos speak for themselves. I am extremely happy with my natural results it is just what I wanted.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag