Rate Dr. Scott A. Spiro

Dr. Scott A. Spiro's Ratings

There are not enough words to describe Dr. Spiro and his staff. After a being diagnosed with breast cancer over the summer, I was given many cards from my breast surgeon, so I went home and right to web! Dr. Spiro's website is filled with all the information of the procedures available for reconstructive surgery. I knew right then that was the one phone call to make.
His office staff was so accommodating and compassionate between making appointments, insurance questions as well as post operative question.
Dr. Spiro was so compassionate and made my husband and I feel at ease with all the options that we had available and explained everything! The man is an artist---really! I have to say, I am on my 10th week after reconstruction and I never thought I would say I feel like myself again. Thank you is not enough to say to people when they have given you a new lease on life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

A true Humanitarian and Artist, Dr. Spiro marries his vision of what the human body's greatest aesthetic potential can be with his practical skill. I AM forever grateful for the impact his work has had on my life in a Holistic way. -Dr. Ren

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

After many year of contemplating corrective plastic surgery I finally found the right doctor who delivered impeccable results. First, you had to understand my story -- I developed abnormal breasts as a teen, with one breast two sizes larger than the other - I had a breast reduction at a young age in the bigger breast because I wasn't ready to have an implant in my body at the time (immaturity) but the doc did an awful job - my breasts were still asymmetrical and one of my nipples was puffy and placed abnormally along with a bad scar after healing - I spent time years later researching plastic surgeons to correct the still noticeable difference in my breasts and only dr spiro was the most informative, realistic and offered promise - he went above and beyond and discussed his surgical strategy in attempting to make my breasts more symmetrical and normal and he did just that. I am so happy and satisfied with my surgical outcome - I feel normal now and dr. Spiro has given me that. He is such a professional in his industry any is a true artist as he sculpts breast to perfection - I am so happy that with the choice I made in choosing Dr. Spiro!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I cannot say enough about the skill and professionalism of Dr. Spiro and his staff. I thought my first consultation appointment would be very difficult to get through but I left feeling very positive. It has been one year since my procedure and I could not be happier with my results. It has made such a difference in my life. I highly recommend Dr. Spiro!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Spiro. He is an incredibly skilled and knowledgable surgeon. He is compassionate and caring. His staff is just as great as he is! I higly recommend anyone to meet with Dr. Spiro for any type of cosmetic/plastic surgery needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Spiro changed my LIFE! He performed a breast lift, reduction, with implants- and the results came out better than expected (and I had VERY high expectations). He has such creative vision, probably because he is an artist as well as a surgeon. I've spent four years looking for the perfect surgeon, I've spent over two thousands dollars on consultations with other doctors, and he was the top choice. It is important to look at the before/after pictures the surgeon has on his or her website. Breast implants are easy, but breast lifts are a speciality. His work is spectacular. I could not be more pleased.

Dr. Spiro and his staff actually really care about your results and your health. Prior to my surgery, I had to quit smoking. They made me realize how serious it was to quit before my procedure. They followed up every week with me. After the surgery, I must have called their office at least once a day with questions- they always asked! The nurses are so beautiful and sweet and smart.

It's been seven weeks since my surgery and I am healing phenomenally. My "gummy bear" implants have "dropped" into place at this point, and they look and feel so real- you can't even tell there is an implant if did not know. They also fit my frame very well, because I have a tiny waist but a broad chest and shoulders. I wanted a C cup, but Dr. Spiro told me a small D would look better- it does! C would have been too small. At just shy of twenty, I went from being a tiny girl with big, saggy boobs- to much more normal looking, I might be able to be mistaken for a playboy bunny(;

With a lift, I was mostly worried about the scarring- I had to get an anchor scar for the maximum amount of lift possible. Not even at two months yet, my scars are already becoming very faint- I am more than pleased! I could not be any happier, I can finally wear the bikinis I want and shirts without bra and have an AMAZING cleavage!

I am so so so so happy with my results, Dr. Spiro is the very best at what he does. He is very, very busy so make your consultation with him as soon as possible! He is worth it in every way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

It has been 3 years since my rhinoplasty and I cannot express how disappointed I am with the results. Doctor spiro took too much off my bridge and even ruined my breathing. I now need to go to another doctor to get in redone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2552737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I went from a B to a D/DD with my breast augmentation. And I LOVE my results!!! Everything really is better with bigger breasts ha. My results look very natural and I have gotten lots of compliments from both men and women about them. I would never go anywhere else for a surgical procedure after my fantastic experience with Dr. Spiro!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I knew I used to have small breasts, but I never knew how much better big breasts were! Clothes fit better, I feel sexier, and I get to make other girls jealous!

I woke up one morning with the realization that the only way to balance out the tiny bump of a lower stomach I have is to have larger breasts. Turns out, my science was correct. I didn't tell a lot of people I was getting a breast augmentation because I wanted the transition to be natural. After surgery, rather than people complimenting my breasts which I hid quite well since I work in a corporate environment, people were asking me if I got skinnier.

It was hard to find the answer to this during my preliminary web research so I'd like to help others out by noting this here. How long after surgery can you be back at a desk job? Everyone's recovery is different, but I was back 5 days later. Day 5 and 6 weren't easy but totally doable. Also, Dr. Spiro claims to cut recovery periods down and I don't doubt this statement.

My biggest fear before surgery was for my breasts to look unnatural and have that circular transition line between top of breast and chest. I discussed this is Dr. Spiro and he appreciated my want to look natural. He never pushed me to go bigger than I was comfortable with and the result could not have been more natural looking. He really did a spectacular job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. Spiro is a true professional and master of his trade. I am more then thrilled with my results. Because of his popularity you will have to wait for a appointment. It's well worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510708].votes_count ]]