Rate Dr. Timothy E. Sass

Dr. Timothy E. Sass's Ratings

Dr. Sass is an excellent doctor that my whole Family uses. We like the fact that he actually cares and is very thorough. He's has empathy, listens and wants the best for my health. His secretary Robin has also been very helpful.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

Talks about himself constantly, hard to get a word in about yourself. Won't tell me lab results. Told me that if I had better insurance he could take better care of me. Looking for a new Dr.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

Very nice and knowledgeable. Makes you feel very comfortable with his humor. Overall very caring and very thorough. Highly recommended by myself and friends who go to him.

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

20 years of being a patient of Dr. Sass. He's very concerned about your health and does a thorough diagnosis. Needs to update to online records instead of updating a two-foot tall paper record and create a web site to make appointments and renew subscriptions. Phone system is useless as it constantly disconnects you and the menu is obtuse and obscure. Needs a technical upgrade to software. No email access to doctors or nurses!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

Long term patient. Very thorough and caring. Excellent Physical and sits down at the end of the Physical to review everything and asks You if you have any other questions! I like the personal touch. I have recommended Dr. Sass to friends and family.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2013 | flag

HUGE EGO with little care to what I am saying. Might have helped a lot of people but I guess I will not be one of them. I am not there to talk about what he found in others. I am there for ME! Something Dr. Sass will never get. Smart guy but just doesn't get it. Probably could be a great doctor if he cared to not rush you and actually hear what is going on with you. Seems like a common thing with him based off others

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

loves to tell the same stories over and over again about his OTHER patients. He doesn't give their name, but I'm there for ME, not to hear about everyone else and how great he is. Big ego. Not a lot of personal attention.

Submitted July 13, 2012 | flag

When asked about running a blood test for lead and mercury ( which had previously come back high) was told no , he would not , when pressed kicked me out without an explanation.had waited a month for this appointment ,and taken the day off of work. He thinks Very highly of himself, and refused to discuss the issue.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag

Awful. Does not listen - constantly talking. Not on time. Doesn't care. Look elsewhere.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sass is caring and thorough! He reminds me to stay healthy with exercise and diet. He gives suggestions and helpful advice. I don't think he is rushing, I think he is analyzing all that I am saying and gathering all the information. As a result, he helped diagnosis a condition other doctors missed. I need a doctor to keep me healthy, and that what Dr. Sass does!

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag