Rate Dr. Richard Irvine

Dr. Richard Irvine's Ratings

Worst Dr. I have ever had. I had to leave the methadone clinic due to his wife being a total jerk. In over fourty years I have never a dr,s office run that way ever. They bring there home life to work and its quite noticeable. The man on his fourth marriage, this one will have an effect his professional career big time. I have never met a womon in my life quite like her, ever...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2673873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Great doctor! Very caring, accurate diagnosis, punctual. Front end staff is exceptional. Phone lines can be busy, so making an appointment in person is faster most days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2013

This doctor is currently off for 4 months and has referred his patients to walk-in clinics, which means I have to take my son for his immunizations to a walk-in? I have 3 children under 4 and both my husband and I work in healthcare, but this does not seem to matter. Dr. Irvine's normally abrupt staff did not seem to care or have the time to discuss this with me. Very poor practice. I thought I was registered with a family health team?!Dr. Irvine still seems to not know who we are after rostering with him for 5 years! I would much prefer Dr. Schnore or Erling but unfortunately the admin staff are the same for all of the doctors, which means I would still have to deal with them. Too bad that the waiting list I am on for a different doctor is 2 years, but when we get the chance to leave we will!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1794780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

This doctor has been suspended for 4 months, the clinic refuses to take on his patients, and the dont seem to care at all about the well being of their practices.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1794779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

I love Dr. Irvine. He always had time to ask questions and dig deeper into what I am telling him. He writes down medical names of things for me to look up and recommends reading materials. He is prepared to talk and answer my questions. He is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2010

I find him to be a very poor doctor. Any time I see him, if I don't know what is wrong with me he gets flustered and at a loss. I avoid seeing him if possible and would mauch rather be attended to by any of the other doctors in the clinic, especially Dr. Erling.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1794777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

My mother in-law sees this doctor and she ended up going to a specialist because she was not happy with him. The specialist ended up telling her that Dr. Irvine put her on meds that could have given her a heartattack at her age. :(

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1794776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

Have has good experiences with him. His staff are the worst though! they actually left a message at my work about the results of my pregnancy test. I am very disappointed overall

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

Dr.Irvine is an excellent doctor, we good excellent knowledge and great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

A1 DR!After all,they can only do so much for us.He has taken so much care,time,concern & medical time/knowledge to help me in worst of times.He monitors the med's he puts you on with respect to taking you off as well.I admire him,as I've been around many DR's & he is beyond wonderful.I care for his well being, like he cares for me...cause I know he does...he is that type of DR.Don't you go anywhere Dr. Irvine!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794773].votes_count ]]