You may also like

Rate Dr. David Clarke

Dr. David Clarke's Ratings

Dr. Clarke and his team are remarkable! He operated on me (pituitary tumour) in January 2014 ( more than 11 hour surgery). He is a fabulous surgeon, wonderful person and inspires such confidence. I trust him 100% and am so fortunate to be under his care. I cannot say enough good things about this man! Thank you so much for your excellent care, kind personality and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Had pituitary tumour removed twice . Such a excellent Dr , So kind and really cares about his patients. I feel I'm in great hands and so lucky to have him as my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Who could ask for a better neurosurgeon? He is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain procedures and it shows that he genuinely cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Clarke operated on our daughter in 07 to remove a pituitary tumour. We could not have asked for a better surgeon (6 hour operation)and consider ourselves lucky that he was the one to perform the surgery. He is very knowledgeable and has been very helpful through all subsequent visits to him. We would highly recommend this surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

I am expecting surgery from this doctor in July to remove a pituitary tumor, causeing cushings disease, its nice to see all the extremely good comments, I know im in good hands now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr.Clarke is an excelant doctor he operated on my husband 2 years ago for his seizures and has been seizure free ever since he is a great doctorand explains everylittle detail for you ,what ever he tells you to do listen,and he should be praized more for what he does and the law he wants to put in so that everyone who skates wear a helmet is a great thing ,whatevere he says LISTEN !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Extremely knowledgeable. Excellent care. Good follow up. I was a patient of his two years ago (a 9 hr surgery)and could never thank him enough. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr Clarke,in my pinion, should be given more credit for his contributions to the neurosurgery dept. He has preformed surgery on me twice, to remove a brain tumor,(two seperate tumors) and has done an excellent job. He is a very kind and humble man. Do not loose this surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2009

Excellent care received from Dr. Clarke, I consider myself very lucky to be a patient of his.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2007

I was operated on by him, c5 c6 disk fusion. He was honest, to the point and explained the after math which was very helpfull. ABC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1794982].votes_count ]]