Rate Dr. Leslie Griffin

Dr. Leslie Griffin's Ratings

Dr.Griffin was my family doctor since the day one I immigrated to Canada and I was very pleased as his patient.I would like to recommend him to everybody is looking for family doctor.His behavior with his patients is very positive and hopeful,moreover he listens to his patients very carefully and tries his best to solve their problems.My husband was his patient as well.We are moving to Vancouver and we pray to have a family doctor as good as Dr. Griffin there.We miss him for ever.

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Griffin is extremely personable and helpful. His only downfall is his availability/punctuality. I have waited over 50 minutes for scheduled appointments o more than one occasion. His staff is absolutely disgraceful: rude, unprofessional, often dispenses fake or erroneous pharmaceutical information. They are extremely inefficient and could easily be replaced by a telephone system.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2011 | flag

Good doctor who follow protocol & standard practice.Good communication and easy to talk to. They only negative if there is one: his shedule changes and appointments get cancelled.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr.Griffen is a nice doctor when you can actually see him. Example? I have been waiting for two months for blood test results. He constantly cancels appointments. I have made 4 since Sept and all 4 have been cancelled by him. I have even lost 2 sick days at work because the phone call telling me the appointment is cancelled does not come until the morning of the appointment--too late when you work for the school board and your sick day is booked and a sub is already on the way in...... Frustrating. Needless to say, based on this, Dr. Griffen is now officially my former doctor. I am now looking for a new one.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Griffen came highly recommended. Very patient answering any questions. Difficult booking appointments on short notice, but runs pretty much on schedule when booked, even though I've never felt rushed when I see him.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

My wife and I are thoroughly satisfied with Dr Griffin. He is patient and willing to explain things in layman's terms. He pinpointed and successfully treated health issues that had been bothering my wife for some time, which UK doctors had failed to treat, or even diagnose.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2010 | flag

I have to take blood thinners and every doctor I have been too has not been able to regulate my INR and wouldn't test me to see if there was something else wrong but he did. I think he is a great dr and have only had him cancel on me once.

Submitted March 24, 2010 | flag

Frequently cancelled appointments. His practice, in Berwick at the time, seemed to be an afterthought.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag

I like this doctor with respect to knowledge, attitude, helpfulness, spending time but he cancels very frequently. I'm very frustrated by that.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2009 | flag

I have seen this doctor, maybe 4 times, in less than a year and I have had to reschedule 3 of my appointments because he has been "out sick". His "laid back" attitude seems now like an "I don't give a hoot". Is that an attitude or really good drugs? The poor mark on "not on time" refers to him cancelling appointments. I can get in quickly, once I'm there, is this because he has so few patients? I have to wonder. I'll stay with him for now, but I'm looking.

Submitted July 15, 2009 | flag