Dr. Kent C. Howard

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 08/04/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Kent C. Howard has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5555378
11/06/14 5 5 5 5 I had difficulty with a dentist who was associated with a implant practice dentist and seem always headed toward an extraction which was not truly needed. I asked a friend for a dentist recommendation and received Kent Howard's name and have been with him and his practice many years. He is an excellent dentist providing excellent and thoughtful care. I have recommended him to others who share my opinion of Dr. Howard's competence.
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kent" to "Kent C."
RID: 1468459
20/06/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent dentist!!And a staff that makes you feel like your at home and soooo caring!!  Respond
RID: 1141878
02/04/10 5 5 5 5 great dental care, crowns are beautiful :) office staff outstanding and dental assistants the best...and Dr. Howard...he is the greatest because he is caring and works with you! However, no barter system works here with rubber chickens!
RID: 1022520
30/10/09 5 5 5 5 I am so lucky that a trusted friend recommended Dr. Howard. His professionalism and personality are the best. He takes time to assess my health problems and treats me as needed to keep my teeth healthy. He is available rain or shine, birthday or no birthday which I found out when I called him for an emergency toothache on a weekend that just happened to be his special day...but he came into the office, treated my pain and I felt fine, not having to wait for days until office hours with my toothache. His support staff is helpful and cheery and ever appointment is an unique experience. I am no long afraid to go to a dentist. I highly recommend Dr. Howard to anyone looking for a great dentist!!! Marcia and Norm too
Respond

23/09/09 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 975333
29/08/09 5 5 5 5 Until i had the pleasure of meeting Dr Howard and staff i had nothing but unpleasant memories of a dental office. Dr Howard and Charlene replaced an exisiting crown. This particular crown gave me nothing but problems, it just never seemed to feel like a natural tooth. Dr Howard and Charlene seemed to work effortlessly on my tooth until it had the perfect fit. I have had this crown now for several years. I then moved out of state and had 2 additional crowns placed by another dentist and again i have had nothing but problems I truly cannot wait to get these replaced by Dr Howard and hope that Charlene will be the assist. She has the natural ability to calm an nervous and anxious patient as myself. I have and will continue to recommend the office to all my family and freinds who have had the same pleasant experience as my own.  Respond
RID: 947479
26/07/09 5 5 5 5 Best Dentist I have ever been to. Absolutely pain free and he made me very comfortable. His staff are also really capable and seem to be very knowledgeable of the latest dentistry techniques. Highly recommended by both myself and my wife!
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $2400
RID: 945559
23/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hoard and staff were recomended by a friend and I could not have found a better dental office.Dr. and snd staff are very caring and a very professional and a painfree dental appointment. I felt very well cared for and will refer this office to my friends and family.
RID: 943943
22/07/09 5 5 5 5 DR. HOWARD AND HIS STAFF ARE THE GREATEST. HE DOESN'T TRY TO DO ANYTHING YOU DON'T NEED DONE OR ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH. I HAVE HAD SOME VERY BAD EXPERIENCES WITH DENTISTS IN THE PAST AND DR. HOWARD IS VERY SENSITIVE TO MY FEARS. HIS STAFF MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE. VICKIE STEELE
RID: 928000
03/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Howard was quick to advise I see a needed specialist and then spent time going over the findings before proceeding. He was most helpful and aware of my personal circumstances and preferences.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 923998
28/06/09 5 5 5 5 Very professional staff. Dr Howard is very focused on providing quality service. He did an excellent job on color matching and fitting my new crowns. I am 100% satisfied! I have recommended his services to several friends and co-workers.
RID: 923318
26/06/09 5 5 5 5 I use Dr Howard as my dentist for years. I am blessed to have good teeth so I have only used him for cleanings and Xrays..
Paid (or co-pay): $200
RID: 67687
10/12/06 3 1 1 This was the begining of years of head, neck and dental pain and misalingment. I had 6 crowns replaced the new crowns were the wrong size and the dentist refused to replace them and threw me out of his office. I am still suffering from the horrible treatment 6 years later.
Paid (or co-pay): $1000000