Dr. John Taiani

Rate Dr. John Taiani

Dr. John Taiani's Ratings

A superb Dr. who has treated both of my elderly parents with great professionalism, kindness, understanding, and helpfulness. He is truly a credit to his profession. If I ever personally needed an Ophthalmologist, I would hope to see Dr. Taiani.

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

I saw him about a punctal plug. His manner was confrontational and he put in a plug that was too large, hence irritating. It worked its way out again in a few days, which was a relief and I went to another doctor.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

What a wonderful doctor! I went to him for a second opinion and am so glad I did. He was pleasant and knowledgeable and treated me like a person and not a number. He took the time to explain the pros and cons of the surgical procedure I was contemplating and actually told me why he believed it was in my best interests NOT to go through with it. it would have been an easy few thousand dollars for him to pocket but he is obviously a man of integrity, common sense and compassion. Highly recommended!

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

exellent,caring,knowable,doctor,knows what he is doing hightly recommended.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

He is an awesome Dr, Seeing i am one of his youngest patients its nice to be treated with respect and not that you are crazy , i know he gets frustrated with whats going on with me but he knows before to long things will show itself, just he knows what hes seeing other docs are not quite there but soon all the pieces will come to light and finally i can get things dealt with

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag

What a good doctor! He took the time to go through my history during my first visit, and discussed my situation very well. I feel very confident in his ability. On the other hand, I really dislike the regimented processing when you arrive. The staff do their best, but the management's style is poor; you really feel like a number. Also, why don't they have a telephone number with a live person at the other end in case of an emergency?

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

Hes An excellent doctor who doesn't make a patient feel as though they are crazy, hes compassionate and helpfull

Submitted July 18, 2009 | flag

He is extremely nice and takes the time to explain your case in words that you can understand. He restored most of my sight and I am most grateful to him. He seems up-to-date in his field and does not hesitate to send you to other specialists if he sees the need. I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 24, 2009 | flag

This doctor is a real gentlemam and a true professional :)

Submitted Jan. 7, 2009 | flag

I have been going to ophthamologists since I was eight, and am now a woman of a certain age. Dr. T. is the first one who has not been abrupt, rude or downright mad. I have many inherited eye problems and he monitors them tenaciously while maintaining his pleasant and concerned demeanour.

Submitted May 10, 2008 | flag