Rate Dr. Paul M Kutsukake

Dr. Paul M Kutsukake's Ratings

My mother (74 yrs old) has been a patient for many many years. We have been after her to find a new one for quite sometime now as we have felt that she wasn't being looked after right. Most recently she's been ill with things that she can't really explain to us. I had to call and talk to him. He told me what was going on but was all over the place with his explanations. No wonder my mom couldn't understand it. She's been sick on and off for the last 4 months and finally found out yesterday that she has a galstone! She's now in hosp and getting it looked after. Then I find out that she has another issue which he didn't tell me NOTHING about when I spoke to him. I'm very unsatisfied with the care that she has been given. OR NOT given! We are now looking for a new Dr. for her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1795879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

Appointments are never on time. Dr Kutsukake always seems impatient, rushed, and uninterested in your problem. Very blunt, dismissive, and rude - the least empathetic or helpful doctor I've ever visited. Very friendly receptionist however...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1795878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

The only complaint is that he is not in the office very often anymore. But he is still a tremendous doctor! Very knowledgable and caring for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1795877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Very difficult to get an appointment as he only is in th office a few hours per week. When you do get the appointment you can count on waiting as the office is never on time. I did not feel he was knowledgable in many of the ailments I was seeking treatment for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1795876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

Very caring and speaks to his patients in (laymans terms)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1795875].votes_count ]]