Dr. Sue Webster

Rate Dr. Sue Webster

Dr. Sue Webster's Ratings

Great doctor, my daughter has been seeing Dr. Webster for almost 3 yrs now, and we have had nothing but great visits, if she is late it's bc she is still in an appointment with another child who needs her expertise just like you would wish on your own. do you kick her out the office after 5 mins , just to make sure she isn't late with the next patient...I doubt it. she deals with what needs to be dealt with, I have had no issues with the reception, I always get booked and get a reminder call the day before if not two, I love doctor webster and so does my daughter! if you dont like her please move on to the next doctor so we can have more availability for those who appreciate her !

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Slow. Not really worth trying to get in touch with her outside of an appointment. Fantastic with my son but horrible with any other responsibility. Receptionist is terrible with keeping proper dates/times for appointments (so make sure you double check a couple days before so you don't miss your appointment!) Learned this once the hard way and they have since made mistakes *that I managed to catch* with appointment times/dates. She's NEVER EVER on time. The sign in the waiting room states "poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on ours", I have always been at least 15 minutes early to the appointments and always have to wait, on average, 30 minutes (past our appointment time), with the longest wait being 1 1/2 hours! A lot needs to change at this office in regards to organization and people skills (poor "bed side manner" from the receptionist). Dr Webster herself is great during the actual appointment time.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

one word.. AWESOME. she was a voice of reason when my son was having severe issues at school and he was eventually diagnosed with adhd. thanks to her my son is happy healthy and growing like a weed:)

Submitted Nov. 20, 2011 | flag

VERY SSSLLLLOOOOWWWWW TO GET ANYTHING DONE. I HATE CALLING THE OFFICE BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS A PAINFULL EXPERIENCE. SHE HAS POSTERS ABOUT NOT BEING LATE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT, BUT SHE WAS A HOUR LATE HERSELF ONE DAY AND IS ALWAYS LATE SEEING US WHEN WE ARE THERE ON TIME. SHE CLAIMS SHE NEEDS THE FULL APPOINTMENT TIME TO TALK TO THE PATIENT, BUT WE HAVE NEVER GONE THE FULL TIME. SO WHY IS SHE ALWAYS BEHIND SCHEDULE? WHEN IN THE ACTUAL OFFICE (NOT INC. RECEPTION / WAITING ROOM)SHE IS FAIRLY HELPFULL, IT'S ALL THE "OUT OF OFFICE" THAT SUCKS WITH HER.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Webster is wonderful! My youngest son has been seeing her for almost 2 years now, only once has she been late and even then it was only 15 minutes (I know other Doctors around that it's a 2 hour wait . . .everytime!) every other time she's right on time. She wants to find out what's the problem is with your child just as much as you do and will do everything in her power to make sure that happens. She's amazing!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2010 | flag

Dr Webster in my opion is the best!!! My oldest daughter was seen by another peditrician for her ADHD when I had to change dr's I was very impressed with Dr. Webster. She took her time in calming my fears helping me to understand what is going on with my daughter and even suggested some programs out there that I wasn't aware of that really have helped my daughter. Now my youngest daughter is having issues and she is very helpful in getting her on the correct path in dealing with these issues. Yes she does talk about herself but we all do and I found it reassuring that she has the same problem my daughters have because then I know she understands more fully on what they are going through and how to help them. My kids love her and when something is going on she talks to them in such a way to help them understand. My kids call her dr stomache. I would highly recommend Dr. Webster!!! I even moved 20 minutes away and will drive that extra to go see her.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag

This Dr. has helped me alot with my 2 boys. I recommend if any one is having ADHD problems to check her out. My boys enjoy every appointment with Dr. webster... even the stickers..

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

I love Dr. Webster. She is easy to talk to and listens to your problems. She is great with my son and he loves going to see her. Before her my son was terrified of every doctor he ever saw. She has been extremely helpful with any concerns/questions we have had. As mentioned on here yes she does talk about herself and other situations she has encountered if it pretains to the topic being discussed. But I like that. It shows she has experience and that she is a real person. Don't we all talk about ourselves sometimes. All in all I am very satisifed with her as our pediatrician.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2010 | flag

Dr. Webster is great wwith my son. He is 8 years old and was diagnosed ADHD/ODD three years ago. Since that time, she has been absolutely wonderful listening to every concern I have. She never pushed meds and understood my reluctancy, and lack of education about certain meds. She educated me and let me make my own decisions about the way we would approach his treatment. She takes the time to listen to my son and includes him in every conversation we have. She is gentle, caring, and most of all patient with my boy. She has even offered to consult with his teachers to educate them on his condition. I can't be more thankful that I was referred to this doctor. She has been a godsend to me and my family. My appointments are always on time, I never feel rushed, and I always feel like i've had all my questions answered. I feel like i'm speaking with a friend when I visit Dr. Webster.

Submitted July 23, 2009 | flag

We love her! Dr. Webster has been my son's pediatrician since he was 3 months old. He is now almost 2 and she has followed him closely since our first visit. She is very thorough and takes all aspects of his health into account. Her personal experience as a mom is very valuable to me and she has given us great advice. She and Lisa have a wonderful rapport and deliver great service!

Submitted June 30, 2009 | flag