Rate Dr. Crystal N. Broussard

Dr. Crystal N. Broussard's Ratings

I have just seen Dr. Broussard for the first time. I chose her for her world class credentials and positive reviews. I was not disappointed. She is extremely knowledgeable, and ordered tests that have never before been suggested. She also discussed possible causes and treatments for my condition that no other doctor has known or cared to consider. She explored some seemingly unrelated complaints I have and drew connections to the reason for my visit, again, which no doctor has ever done. She listens carefully and is highly respectful of your opinions and questions. The entire office staff is also first rate - everyone on time, efficient, polite. Even the phlebotomist is highly skilled. You can't ask for better.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr Broussard is a wonderful MD. She has a great personality and is very knowledgable. She takes time to answer any and all questions, and she even calls you back personally. I had a colonoscopy with her and everything went smoothly. The nurses and staff were great and helpful throughout. WONDERFUL MD!!!

Submitted Nov. 13, 2009 | flag

I went yesterday as a new patient and thought that she was just unreal...an absolutely amazing doctor with a great bedside manner

Submitted March 18, 2008 | flag

Always takes the time to listen to what I have to say-I don't feel rushed out of her office like with other drs.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2008 | flag

Dr.Broussard, her associates and staff are all extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and are more than willing to answer any and all questions. She has gone out of her way in helping me with some very sensitive problems which were life threatening. She also is wonderful and gentle with my adult handicapped daughter who can be very afraid of doctors. My daughter only wants her Dr. B. Offices in Emerson are handicapped accessible and staff is more than willing to make you feel comfortable - they do not get short with you for needing extra help. Would recommend her to all inconditionally!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2007 | flag

This is a wonderful office with both gastroenterologists and internists. Dr. Broussard was very gentle in helping me move about because I am paralyzed. She thoroughly explained the procedure I was to have in a few days and made sure to greet me and speak to me on the day of the procedure. She has a great nursing staff and a wonderful administrative staff. I have recommended her to others and know of many people who are patients in her office.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2006 | flag