Rate Dr. Jeanette M. Biller

Dr. Jeanette M. Biller's Ratings

Just called to grab information on insurances accepted, scheduling, etc and must say---the staff is helpful and a pleasure to work with! I am excited to have found a new physician with great ratings!

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Biller has all the qualities a good doctor should have. She is a skilled practitioner who really takes the time to listen to her patients.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Biller is great! Office staff is outright rude and unhelpful.

Submitted June 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Biller is the best doctor Ive ever seen! WOW! When i saw her today I had to go on this site and write a review. First off I never went to her before.But when i read these reviews i made an appt for three weeks from yesterday. but today i was feeling very ill and weak. I thought I had some kind of ear infection. so when i called and if i can be seened today instead.. she put me right in the system and when i got there she was soo concerned and sadden that i was sick, it felt i already knew her. I had a sinus and ear infection. She even made sure i got the best medication so my illness can go away faster. the copay a bit pricy for me, but certainly worth. Wonderful bedside maners as well. Shes going to be my primary forever! Totally recomand!

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Biller for many many years. When she left Dumont we were very unhappy but we have now found her new location in Wayne, NJ. She is THE BEST doctor we have ever seen. She is so caring and attentive. She knows us so well that she feels like part of our family. She saved my husbands life when she pushed our cardiologist to do further testing on him. They ended up doing a catheterization and he had blockages of 90%.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Biller is the best doctor.She is kind understanding and nice.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2012 | flag

I liked the staff for the most part but the waiting is crazy. It doesn't seem to matter if you have an appointment or not. You'll be sitting there for a few hours. BUT, Dr. Biller was always worth the wait. I'm SO sad she isn't in Dumont anymore. I can't travel to Wayne and I feel like a lost a close ally. She is always respectful and a dynamo. She was determined to get to the bottom of problems I've been having for years. Granted, we thought we found the cause but it turns out, I was still having the issues. But it wasn't for her lack of trying. Other doctors, over the years, wrote it off and didn't bother to find out. Bless Dr. Biller's heart for believing me and taking the time to listen. She makes you feel like you're not just a number but a human being.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2012 | flag

Doctor Biller is the most caring,attentive,helpful,understanding doctor ever, I could go on and on. Did I mention "and she's a great doctor".My daughter has a problem with her ear and Dr. Biller is the only one she will let get close to her. Thanks Dr. Biller you are the best!!!!!! I rated the staff low because that was based on her previous location.

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Biller for ten years and she is the best doctor I ever had. She was able to pinpointed two severe illnesses I had which allowed me to get treatment before they got worse.

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

first time I have gone to Allied Medical. Very very nice people. they don't take credit cards at this time and said they will do so in january. I offered to provide them a referral of a service who will get them credit cards asap but there was no interest. dr. biller is outstanding. Great positive personality, knowledgable and pretty. also, time waiting was only 5 minutes. I was so impressed with blood work being done across the hall. great place but Dr. biller is the best.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag