Rate Dr. Derek Wilke

Dr. Derek Wilke's Ratings

Honest, supportive, knowledgeable, patient, fortunate to have been referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Very caring and informative. Because of him being involved in an ongoing study I received anew treatment protocol which worked wonders. I am alive and well today because of his diligence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1796358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr Wilkie treated me for 5 years, beginning with chemo, radiation and the whole nine yards. Always pleasent and caring. June 2011 was my last visit to him. When he told me that further visits were not required, I asked if I had Teed him off somehow. I got the smile and laugh that had helped out over the past 5 years. Thank you Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1796357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

Treated my cancer in combination with chemotherapy. Pleasant, knowledgeable, patient. Knows his stuff. Stays up to date in terms of research regarding treatment techniques and outcomes. Sometimes runs late due to the heavy load of patients he has to deal with in the cancer center, but this is just reality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1796356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Derek is very knowledgeable and kind man. He treated me (is treating) and my cancer is under control. He always has a smile and keeps me well informed. Thanks Derek!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1796355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

A lovely doctor. Professional while being friendly and caring. No attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1796354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2008

Fantastic. Takes the time to explain every aspect of your disease. Does not rush you out the door. During Radiation treatment he made sure I was kept in the loop on what was happening and always had time to discuss any and all questions. A fantastic Doctor. A shining star.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1796353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2007

Very good doctor with patient's interest at heart.Easy to talk to and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1796352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

He's wonderful--saved the life of my family member-I'm convinced of that--I'm forever grateful.Thank you Derek....God Bless You Always.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1796351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Wonderful man. Treats you with respect and allows you to ask as many questions as necessary. He's very good at explaining your diagnosis, even if it isn't too good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1796350].votes_count ]]