Dr. Derek Wilke

Rate Dr. Derek Wilke

Dr. Derek Wilke's Ratings

Honest, supportive, knowledgeable, patient, fortunate to have been referred to him.

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

Very caring and informative. Because of him being involved in an ongoing study I received anew treatment protocol which worked wonders. I am alive and well today because of his diligence.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

Dr Wilkie treated me for 5 years, beginning with chemo, radiation and the whole nine yards. Always pleasent and caring. June 2011 was my last visit to him. When he told me that further visits were not required, I asked if I had Teed him off somehow. I got the smile and laugh that had helped out over the past 5 years. Thank you Doctor.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

Treated my cancer in combination with chemotherapy. Pleasant, knowledgeable, patient. Knows his stuff. Stays up to date in terms of research regarding treatment techniques and outcomes. Sometimes runs late due to the heavy load of patients he has to deal with in the cancer center, but this is just reality.

Submitted April 19, 2010 | flag

Derek is very knowledgeable and kind man. He treated me (is treating) and my cancer is under control. He always has a smile and keeps me well informed. Thanks Derek!!!

Submitted March 2, 2010 | flag

A lovely doctor. Professional while being friendly and caring. No attitude.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2008 | flag

Fantastic. Takes the time to explain every aspect of your disease. Does not rush you out the door. During Radiation treatment he made sure I was kept in the loop on what was happening and always had time to discuss any and all questions. A fantastic Doctor. A shining star.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2007 | flag

Very good doctor with patient's interest at heart.Easy to talk to and very knowledgeable.

Submitted March 22, 2007 | flag

He's wonderful--saved the life of my family member-I'm convinced of that--I'm forever grateful.Thank you Derek....God Bless You Always.

Submitted March 7, 2007 | flag

Wonderful man. Treats you with respect and allows you to ask as many questions as necessary. He's very good at explaining your diagnosis, even if it isn't too good.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2007 | flag