Rate Dr. Bolaji T. Odusina

Dr. Bolaji T. Odusina's Ratings

Dr. Bolaji was the pediatrician for my niece recently. I was very impressed by the level of care and attention to my niece during our visit recently. Dr. Bolaji does a good job of paying attention to her patients and she went out of her way to not only discuss the reason for our visit; but also communicated life lessons/advice on caring for young ones to my sister. I would highly recommend her practice to anyone looking for an excellent pediatric care in the Lawrenceville/Suwanee area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr. Bolaji has been my pediatrician/doctor for at least 13-14 years now, and I would highly recommend her to anyone. My brother and I have been her patients since we were very young, and continue to make appointments with her to this day. My family and I love her dearly, and continue to go see her even after moving to a different city in GA. We trust her with all of our hearts. She is loving, attentive, very patient, incredibly kind and caring, and there is nothing negative I can think of that I can say about her. When I was in 6th grade (about 9-10 years ago), I had to go to the hospital to get surgery, and Dr. Bolaji herself came to visit me. Her staff is incredibly friendly too, so if she is too busy due to her high demand and having lots of patients, her staff is just as good with us as she is. Plus, there is usually another doctor who is just as knowledgeable if Dr. Bolaji has a lot of patients that day, and can't spend a whole lot of time with us herself. I read some of the reviews on here, and it seems people are displeased with how long they have to wait. To me, this shouldn't discredit her as a doctor at all. She is only one doctor with many, many patients, and the number of patients has grown over the years, and for good reason too. Even still, I have always felt she gave us her attention and made sure to come see us when she could, even if it is for only a little bit on a very busy day. I remember that the wait time was a little longer when I was younger, but ever since she moved into the new building, service has been super fast, and I never felt like I waited too long. The new building is also very clean and slick. It is creatively decorated as well, with country names to represent the different rooms. Dr. Bolaji is very dedicated to her work and care for her patients. My mom and I continue to make appointments with her, pay short visits to greet her if we’re passing by the area, and will recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I love Dr.B so much. She is an absolute best doctor in the entire world. I recommend her to everyone. She is so caring and always takes her time with her patients. She is kind, caring and takes time to really find out how you are. She carefully follows your medical problems and will actually call you if you haven't followed up with her as you should. And she is a very knowledgeable doctor in this area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I really appreciate Dr. Bolaji. My two kids have been her patients for the last 11 years. My son is now 15 and my daughter is now 12. I appreciate her expertise, close attention to details and the extensive time she spends examining the kids during office visits. She is one of the best pediatricians out there. We had another doctor before changing to Dr. Odusina and I wouldn't trade my kids health for nothing. My kids asthma is well managed because of her skills and her excellent staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

We love Dr.Bolaji, She always spends time in the exam room with my daughter unlike some doctors who get you in and get you out. She is very thorough and very sweet to my daughter. She develops relationships with her patients which I feel makes the children more at ease with their visits. She always remembers details about my daughter and at times she has even called me personally to check on her when she has had something going on after hours. She is the best of the best in this area. They have a lot of patients, so you might have to wait a bit but its worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

She is a very experienced and knowledgeable doctor and she provides amazing service. She is also very patient with my children and I trust that she is giving them the best care. Her office is nice and the staff are always very helpful. I recommend her to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I want to share my personal opinion about this excellent and well experienced pediatrician Dr.Bolaji. She is my grand kids doctor. My Grand children are my treasure and I trust her with all my heart. Honestly, I don't trust no one with my grand kids unless they're professionally trained as Dr. B. I will definitely never forget their very first appointment, she discovered that my grandson needed speech therapy and she gave me the referral at the first visit. I sincerely don't have a large rate meter that can measure the amount of great attention. She EXCEEDS every expectation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

She is a very well experienced doctor. My Children love her a lot and they don't usually like doctors. She is a wonderful person in the sense that she stays and chats with us and even answers some questions my children have about medicine and med school. Her staff are really good too. I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician in the Gwinnett county area. Sometimes, the wait time are about 20 minutes which i believe is due to the number of people that come to her practice. Overall, she is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

she is the worse dr ever!!! she is always in a rush and doesnt spend enough time with her patients and all is matter to her is MONEY!!! my son was having ear infection repeadedly, more than 10 times in less than 6 months and she hesitated to give us referal (I need referal for specialist) and she just keep giving my son Anti-Biotics and when we finally got referal we had to do surgery and save my son's life!! plus you need to spend 2-5 hours in the dirty office to see her just for 2 Seconds. b/c she is always very busy doesnt mean she is a good Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2396826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

This was the worst pediatric doctor that doesn't spend time of her patients she runs in out I don't even know what my diagnosis was to my child all I did was get a prescription it wasn't even written correctly. The way, this office is about four hours be ready to spend your whole day here!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][625691].votes_count ]]