Rate Dr. Dhea Wallace Chau

Dr. Dhea Wallace Chau's Ratings

I was treated by dr. Wallace-chau this week at the rockyview hospital for a routine procedure. Although I am sure she and her team had done this hundreds of times, she gave me the time and attention like it was the most important thing she has ever done. I appreciated her calm, knowledgeable bedside manner and her great sense of humor. I would recommend her to any women who needs a caring, patient doctor.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Wallace-Chau performed a uterine myomectomy by laparotomy for me in Dec'13 for removal of 3 fibroids, the largest being over 10cm. I wish I had more space to tell you in detail what an amazing Dr she was. She was so knowledgeable about my complicated case and explained everything in detail for me, answered all my questions and never made me feel rushed. She was compassionate and even held my hand when I was afraid just before my surgery. My surgery was complete success, preserving my uterus to hopefully have children in the future. She chose the least invasive incision possible and kept blood loss to a minimum. My pain was well controlled and I have had no signs of post op infections. Dr. WC came to see me in recovery and every day while I was hospitalized. It is easy to see that she is very passionate about this work and she is an amazingly knowledgeable and skilled doctor. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

I was impressed. Dr. Wallace-Chau was friendly, knowledgeable, patient and has excellent people skills. She listened to my concerns, understood that I had come in to see her with anoutcome in mind, and regardless, she took the time to explain every option I had so I could make an informed decision. I appreciate that she treated me like an equal, capable of understanding my medical condition, the options available and supported my decision as to how to proceed. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

I was suffering with endometriosis for 15 and had seen lots of gyno's, finally I was referred to Dr.Rosengarten and Dr.Wallas Chau. They were so patient and understanding. It felt like for the first time I had doctors who cared about how I felt. Also the receptionist Brenda was amazing!! She went so far beyond her job description!! She put up with my constant calls and nagging and helped me get funding for my lupron shot. She was always so sweet and ready to help. Both doctors gave me my life back! They are so amazing!! I thank God that they are such compassionate people. I received my hysterectomy on Sept.12 2013. I can already feel it worked! I would recommend anyone suffering with endometriosis to see them. Their level of skill and compassion is outstanding!! Plus they have a great sense of humor!!! Every appointment they had me laughing! They are just positive and amazing, all three of them!!!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wallace Chau was fantastic. She always addressed any concerns that I had throughout my pregnancy in a very caring way. She is incredibly competent and well informed. She always took the time to explain and to make sure I understood.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

Dr chau was wonderful through my pregancy. And we were thrilled when we found out she would be delivering our baby boy. She put alot of time into giving me the best recoverry possible, and took great care of me when my complications arose. She is alot of the reason i am healthy 4 weeks later and can enjoy my beautiful new baby. We are so very greatful for a w onderful doctor.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chau saved my life. She was on call when I needed an emergency c-section due to many complications that almost cost me my life. Her follow up bedside manner was incredible. She would sit and listen to me cry, she would explain things thoroughly and even held my hand for reassurance. I would recommend her!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

Met this doctor in the hospital and she made a HUGE medical mistake on me! Beware!!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wallace-Chau is the best doctor I have ever had. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She saw me through my recent miscarriage and I felt totally comfortable with her. I would definitely recommend her. And she is now in Calgary.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

Lovely caring, thoughtful and very very knowledgable doc. Referred by my GP after 14 months of asking.. she interviewd me for 5 minutes and she KNEW that what I was describing to her was not NORMAL, which is what I'd got from my MALE GP. Immediately programmed me in for a hysterectomy, and kept me informed all the way. Did the surgery herself, was charming and kind, but not sickly sweet. Have to say the after care was also great. LOVED her. Would recommend her unreservedly.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag