Dr. Frank L. Winski

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Frank L. Winski has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Optometrist-related: eye care, vision testing, eyeglasses, contacts
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Frank" to "Frank L."
RID: 2887881
30/09/13 5 5 5 5 I have seen Dr. Winski on several occasions. I have always found him extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and above all professional. He makes everything easy to understand and always seems to have my best interest in mind. I have since taken my wife and two daughters to see him. They too have found him to be extremely friendly and helpful. It is nice to know that you have an advocate in Dr. Winski when it comes to something as important as your eyesight. Keep it up, Dr. Frank!  Respond
RID: 2820366
28/08/13 3 2 1 3 On two different occasions I found Dr. Winski to be very condescending! My husband had gone to him first and found him to be pleasant, so I then made an appointment for myself and then my daughter.He was competent at my appointment but very dismissive to any questions that I had. We kept my daughter's appointment because it takes so long to get an appointment and I was trying to give him the benefit of a doubt, maybe he was just having a bad day? However, when my teenage daughter saw him he was rude to her and me. I am not sure if he is this way only with women or what. I let his office know how I felt and have not been back.
RID: 2478233
19/11/12 4 4 5 5 Dr. Winski fitted my daughter with her first pair of contacts when she was 10. Most importantly, the prescription was perfect. Secondly, she really liked him. A very good experience.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1496069
26/07/11 3 5 2 4 I found him to be very condescending! he did not listen well and seemed to be bothered that we had any questions for him. I also didn't like that he referred to another patient, clearly dancing on the bounds of hippa.
RID: 1363429
15/02/11 4 5 5 5 Very good eye doctor. Knowledgeable on many fronts. Takes time to answer questions.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 747767
21/12/08 5 5 5 5 Excellent doc. Dr. Winski is professional, thorough and friendly.