Rate Dr. Frank L. Winski

Dr. Frank L. Winski's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Winski on several occasions. I have always found him extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and above all professional. He makes everything easy to understand and always seems to have my best interest in mind. I have since taken my wife and two daughters to see him. They too have found him to be extremely friendly and helpful. It is nice to know that you have an advocate in Dr. Winski when it comes to something as important as your eyesight. Keep it up, Dr. Frank!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

On two different occasions I found Dr. Winski to be very condescending! My husband had gone to him first and found him to be pleasant, so I then made an appointment for myself and then my daughter.He was competent at my appointment but very dismissive to any questions that I had. We kept my daughter's appointment because it takes so long to get an appointment and I was trying to give him the benefit of a doubt, maybe he was just having a bad day? However, when my teenage daughter saw him he was rude to her and me. I am not sure if he is this way only with women or what. I let his office know how I felt and have not been back.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Winski fitted my daughter with her first pair of contacts when she was 10. Most importantly, the prescription was perfect. Secondly, she really liked him. A very good experience.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2012 | flag

I found him to be very condescending! he did not listen well and seemed to be bothered that we had any questions for him. I also didn't like that he referred to another patient, clearly dancing on the bounds of hippa.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

Very good eye doctor. Knowledgeable on many fronts. Takes time to answer questions.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

Excellent doc. Dr. Winski is professional, thorough and friendly.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2008 | flag