Rate Dr. Grace Y. Ma

Dr. Grace Y. Ma's Ratings

I consider myself truly blessed that Dr. Grace Ma and her staff were apart of my life after being diagnosed with Breast Cancer and Having a double mastectomy and reconstruction surgery. Dr. Ma and her staff are simply amazing. There care about you the person not just the patient. They made me and my entire family apart of all decisions and explained each procedure in detail and answered any and every question we had. Going through something so emotional as breast cancer is devastating, but when you have Dr. like this on your team, it makes things so much better. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Ma and her staff for all they did for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I am a long time patient of Dr. Ma and I highly recommend her services. She is very personable and caring. Her staff is all the more pleasant. No wait times as they escorted me immediately to the exam room every time I come there. The office is so quaint, comfortable, & always clean. My experience with her is one that I will remember & I will continue to recommend patients to her office. I highly recommend her services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I HAD A BREAST IMPLANT. After surgery I was very disappointed because it was tight and uncomfortable. When I tried to exercise it pulled loose and now is very sore. When I went back to DR Ma she said I should just take pain medication and did not recommend I have it removed. I am now going to another Dr to get another opinion. I found that the pain is minimized by wearing a bra 24 hours a day even in the shower, but this seems very inconvenient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I came to Dr. Ma for a revision on a previous breast reconstruction revision. I had been experiencing a lot of pain and was unhappy with my results. She listened closely to everything and spent a long time helping me understand what she recommended. I appreciated her honest direct approach. I also found Dr. Ma to be a warm caring person and easy to talk to. Going into the surgery I knew what to expect and I'm very happy with the results. She personally came out to my caretaker and explained the surgery and post op instructions very clearly. She had also told me what to expect on the pre-op visit. For me recovery went as she said it would perhaps a bit easier. A few days after my surgery I did have one question and it was a Sunday morning. I called the office and my call was returned immediately. I felt like I was in excellent care the entire time. I highly recommend Dr. Ma. I only wish she had preformed my first surgery as I'm sure I wouldn't have needed this second one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][625943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I had breast reduction in November and as I continue to heal I am amazed at the wonderful results. Dr. Ma and her staff are very caring, knowledgeable, and ethical. They made sure I was informed regarding procedure and recovery and very patient with my numerous questions before and after surgery. I am so pleased with my experience that I have already referred three family/friends. I am so thankful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][625942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Being in the medical profession for over 37 years myself, I was BLESSED to have have Dr. Ma as my surgeon. Dr. Ma is one of the most knowledgeable, caring, and fantastic medical professional I have ever come in contact with. And beining a pharmacist I have come in contact with hundreds of physicians. Dr. Grace Ma and her staff are all absolutely fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][625941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

I found Dr. Ma and her staff to be extremely knowledgeable and sensitive to my needs. I was referred to her by my general surgeon but also heard that she was a great surgeon from other non medical people who knew of her. Everything that I was told was true. Dr. Ma took tons of time with me and explained everything in detail. She understood that I was going through a difficult time and helped me greatly throughout my cancer experience. I had a DIEP flap after mastectomy and had a great result. She spent a great deal of time making sure that I understood all of the options before I chose that type of reconstruction was constantly in the hospital visiting me to make sure that I was recovering well. I felt well cared for. Also, her staff was readily available to help me with scheduling concerns and insurance issues. They were also quite knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][625940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2014

Had Breast cancer surgery & A tummy Tuck, after I have a large growth on my right side that she has operate on 2 time with the same result, now she refuse to complete the work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][625939].votes_count ]]