Rate Dr. Paul R. Hinder

Dr. Paul R. Hinder's Ratings

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Hinder overall. He is very kind and knowledgeable. The office staff was professional and down to earth. I would highly recommend this office for a stress free and pleasant visit to the dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

I use this dentist regulary and they are the best. The office staff is polite and freindly and the doctor too. Also they treat me as if I am their top priority. I recommend this dentist to everybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][626006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

The office staff were very friendly and one-on one. Dr. Hinder was very thorough. The office manager seemed very knowledgeable and was very upfront about "MY" Insurance coverages. Overall I had a very pleasant experience and would reccommend the office to anyone!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][626005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

I had several disappointing experiences with this dentist and his staff. Billing discrepancies were a major problem as well as time to get something done - being left in chair for a very long time while they were doing something else. Also, I got a major infection after a root canal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][626004].votes_count ]]