Dr. Allison Prokopiak

Rate Dr. Allison Prokopiak

Dr. Allison Prokopiak's Ratings

WHEN AN MD SEES YOU ONE WEEK AND THEN TWO WEEKS LATER TRIES TO INTRODUCE HERSELF(AT AN APPT. RECOMMENDED BY THE MD.) AND ASKS WHY YOU ARE HERE, THERE IS A PROBLEM.WHEN A PATIENT COMES FOR HELP AND IS ASKED IF HE THINKS HE SHOULD HAVE A CHEST XRAY,INSTEAD OF THE MD SCHEDULING A CHEST XRAY, THERE IS A PROBLEM. THIS PATIENT(MY HUSBAND) WAS SENT HOME WITH ANTIBIOTICS, TWO INHALERS AND SOME KIND OF PILL FOR MUSCLE SPASMS BUT NO TESTS TO SEE IF HE HAD LUNG OR CHEST PROBLEMS.TWO WEEKS LATER HIS MEDICATION IS GONE AND THE CONGESTION, COUGH AND SPASMS ARE STILL THERE.REALLY???

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag

I gave up on this doctor, very cold bed side manner, no personality, I decided to go see someone else. I found a great doctor.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

Excellent care received. Very knowledgeable and takes the time to talk to me and answer all my questions. Would highly recommend her.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

No bedside manner for kids. Have to research things online after appointments because of the lack of confidence in treatment she makes me have. Not knowledgable at all

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

Very awesome doctor, knows her stuff well! She is 5* doctor!!!!!!!!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

The receptionist is the worst. She doesn't care whether the patient is sick or not. If you are too sick, she asks you to go to the emergency instead of seeing Dr. Prokopiak. I don't understand why the office hires this kind of receptionist. To the receptionist lady, if you don't like your job or you just want to earn the weekly paycheque, go somewhere else. Patients go to see doctors or need an appointment with doctor because they are sick!

Submitted March 30, 2009 | flag

Great doctor. Always has her patient's best interests at heart and can see the patient as a whole, the 'big picture'. Very thorough and knowlegeable!!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2009 | flag

I had a check-up. Dr. Prokopiak was thorough and took the time to answer all my questions.

Submitted April 4, 2008 | flag

I have found this doctor to be knowledgeable, friendly and on time. She took the time to review my test results and answer my questions.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2008 | flag

When seen by, Dr Allison Prokopiak, I was asked what tests I was in for, I suggested she read Dr. Horseys notes from the previous night, to which she replied “Oh, they are poorly written and incomplete, and you tell me what he said”. When I had mentioned that Dr. Sannoufi, said that I might have a detached stomach lining, she replied, in exceptionally curt terms; “Oh, why would he say that”. Again I asked what tests Dr. Horsey had recommended, she did nothing, I asked her about the second urine sample, she said there was no record of it, and did nothing. I found that the dismissive comments of Dr. Prokopiak towards both Dr. Sannoufi and his professional opinion and Dr. Horseys ability to keep notes and records exceptionally unprofessional. What was most uncharacteristic of a health professional was her lackadaisically attitude to that of both Doctors; Sannoufi and Horsey, and that their opinions were of no consequence, in her opinion.

Submitted June 15, 2007 | flag