Rate Dr. John Stewart

Dr. John Stewart's Ratings

He was my aunts doctor, very smart man and was very kind when he came to talk to us after her triple bypass. Best DR ever! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1797756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

Dr. Stewart is, hands down, the best cardiologist in the country.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1797755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

This man took care of my father and with cardiac problems in the family, coincidentally I ended up with John as well. He is unbelievably efficient, compassionate and most of all thorough. I trust this doctoer completely and consider him a friend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1797754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

I observed this wonderful doctor with my husband and others in the cardiology ward. He is an extremely hard working, compassionate, efficient, and knowledgeable doctor and an excellent liason among other cardiologists and patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1797753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2007

worked with him. One of the best to his patients. They came first!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1797752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2006

bedside manner dbl plus relaxed when discussing problem/procedure/abt meds have to takefor heart condition. no one like him that I've seen in my life time to now

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1797751].votes_count ]]