Rate Dr. David Yap

Dr. David Yap's Ratings

Came in at 2:30 AM with intense abdominal pain to the emerg dept while in town. Excellent bedside manner and really portrayed a caring mannerism. Wish I had stayed in Burnaby to get follow up work instead of travelling home. Back home it took a month just to get a damn follow up with the local physicians!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1797828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2011

Dr. Yap is awesome. I had an unidentified insect bite that was swollen and very painful. He gave me a prescription for antibiotics and I felt better the very next day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1797827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Awesome ER doctor, I went into the emergency ward with an inflamed sore throat and this man disagnosed it pronto, set me up with some drugs to reduce the swelling and had me out of there feeling a lot better in less than 2 hrs. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1797826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2009

Excellent service. Very Professional. Has a good sense of humour and very knowledgeable in his field. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1797825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2008

Top notch ER doctor at Burnaby Hospital. I was amazed by his professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1797824].votes_count ]]