Rate Dr. David Yap

Dr. David Yap's Ratings

Came in at 2:30 AM with intense abdominal pain to the emerg dept while in town. Excellent bedside manner and really portrayed a caring mannerism. Wish I had stayed in Burnaby to get follow up work instead of travelling home. Back home it took a month just to get a damn follow up with the local physicians!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Yap is awesome. I had an unidentified insect bite that was swollen and very painful. He gave me a prescription for antibiotics and I felt better the very next day.

Submitted July 14, 2010 | flag

Awesome ER doctor, I went into the emergency ward with an inflamed sore throat and this man disagnosed it pronto, set me up with some drugs to reduce the swelling and had me out of there feeling a lot better in less than 2 hrs. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2009 | flag

Excellent service. Very Professional. Has a good sense of humour and very knowledgeable in his field. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2008 | flag

Top notch ER doctor at Burnaby Hospital. I was amazed by his professionalism.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2006 | flag