You may also like

Rate Dr. Graziella Jarjoura

Dr. Graziella Jarjoura's Ratings

The mother is very sick to be at de front desk she is very aggressive , You can not give good service to people that are paying you for dentist service in that way. It is very depressing going to this place ! I'm very disappointed with your clinic !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Graziella, c’est la meilleure dentiste que vous puissiez en avoir. Vous n’êtes jamais vu juste comme un patient, sinon comme un être humain dans l’ensemble. Elle est très chaleureuse et agréable. Son travail a toujours une marque de pure finesse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814400].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 21, 2015

Graziella has been our dentist since 1992 we drive from the south shore to St Leonard just to see her, I recomend her to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Graziella est super!! Elle une dentiste extraordinaire et une personne tout aussi extraordinaire. Elle est un boss fin avec son monde, sa mère malgré son problème est charmante. A cause d'un problème de machoire, je n'osais plus aller chez le dentiste. Avec Graziella, c'est un plaisir. De loin c'est la meilleure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1798126].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

Dr.Jarjoura has been our family dentist for years, she is not only an amazing dentist but also a great person. She is caring and compassionate, she always takes the time to properly explain your treatments. She has a great staff, all of them very friendly! Her mother is the secretary and she has always been sweet to me. Even if it takes awhile to pay and leave, it's worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1798125].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 19, 2012

Dr Graziella is very knowledgable, caring, and compassionate person in her profession she makes me feel at ease when i'm in for my visits which never happened before with my previous dentist and as for the staff she has very dedicated and effective hygenist and and very helpful and caring assistant. Overall a very pleasent trip to the dentist every time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1798122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Notre famille consulte le cabinet de Graziella depuis maintenant plus de 20 ans, nous sommes traités comme des membres de sa famille. Sa merveilleuse équipe s'assure que nous sommes toujours bien à l'aise. Très professionnelle et souriante Graziella est doté d'un talent incroyable pour réparer les dents !! Un mot : remarquable !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1798124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

It's been 20 years that she has been taking care of keeping my smile at its best. I always feel welcomed in her office with her remarkable stalf and her inviting kindness. In my opinion,I have no doubt that she's one of the best dentists out there. She should be very proud of herself and her team including her wonderful mother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1798123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Very helpful and accomodating. Put a very nervous patient (me!) at ease by her explanation and gentle manner. My situation is complicated after poorly done previous dental work and she was able to correct the existing problems and set up a schedule that would accomodate me and my budget. Pricing is in line with other dentists but the customer service, knowledge and patience is far superior!Yes her mother is a bit slow at the cash but she is also very nice and polite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1798121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

Dr. Graziella Jajoura is by far the best dentist you can ever find. She is excellent at her work and really goes all out to offer the best solution to the problem. She is the MASTER of all when giving injections ...you just don't feel it at all! She is kind, loving, caring and a friend. She is also a "cupid" for if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have meet my husband. Today thanks to her magic cupid touch I am happily married to a good man! God bless her soul!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1798120].votes_count ]]