Dr. Graziella Jarjoura

Dr. Graziella Jarjoura

Rate Dr. Graziella Jarjoura

Dr. Graziella Jarjoura's Ratings

Graziella est super!! Elle une dentiste extraordinaire et une personne tout aussi extraordinaire. Elle est un boss fin avec son monde, sa mère malgré son problème est charmante. A cause d'un problème de machoire, je n'osais plus aller chez le dentiste. Avec Graziella, c'est un plaisir. De loin c'est la meilleure.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr.Jarjoura has been our family dentist for years, she is not only an amazing dentist but also a great person. She is caring and compassionate, she always takes the time to properly explain your treatments. She has a great staff, all of them very friendly! Her mother is the secretary and she has always been sweet to me. Even if it takes awhile to pay and leave, it's worth it!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr Graziella is very knowledgable, caring, and compassionate person in her profession she makes me feel at ease when i'm in for my visits which never happened before with my previous dentist and as for the staff she has very dedicated and effective hygenist and and very helpful and caring assistant. Overall a very pleasent trip to the dentist every time.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

Notre famille consulte le cabinet de Graziella depuis maintenant plus de 20 ans, nous sommes traités comme des membres de sa famille. Sa merveilleuse équipe s'assure que nous sommes toujours bien à l'aise. Très professionnelle et souriante Graziella est doté d'un talent incroyable pour réparer les dents !! Un mot : remarquable !

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

It's been 20 years that she has been taking care of keeping my smile at its best. I always feel welcomed in her office with her remarkable stalf and her inviting kindness. In my opinion,I have no doubt that she's one of the best dentists out there. She should be very proud of herself and her team including her wonderful mother.

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

Very helpful and accomodating. Put a very nervous patient (me!) at ease by her explanation and gentle manner. My situation is complicated after poorly done previous dental work and she was able to correct the existing problems and set up a schedule that would accomodate me and my budget. Pricing is in line with other dentists but the customer service, knowledge and patience is far superior!Yes her mother is a bit slow at the cash but she is also very nice and polite.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Graziella Jajoura is by far the best dentist you can ever find. She is excellent at her work and really goes all out to offer the best solution to the problem. She is the MASTER of all when giving injections ...you just don't feel it at all! She is kind, loving, caring and a friend. She is also a "cupid" for if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have meet my husband. Today thanks to her magic cupid touch I am happily married to a good man! God bless her soul!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

great dentist, very compassionate and caring and patient. Her mother, the receptionist unfortunatly is now too old for the job and forgets that you paid already or that she's already called you twice and sometimes even forgets to charge you. Not good business practice but kudos to Grace that she doesn't have the heart to let her go. She even got me a job.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag

best dentist, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. have been with her all my life.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

Si vous cherchez un dentiste humain et professionnelle Dr. Jarjoura a ces deux qualités.

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag