Rate Dr. Derek Robinson

Dr. Derek Robinson's Ratings

Great dentist with helpful staff. Took care of my broken tooth quickly and painlessly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Dr. Robinson is an excellent dentist: always on time, friendly, respectful of person and very conscientious towards wearing a mask and ensuring customer satisfaction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Decided to stop seeing this dentist due to his lack of basic hygiene. He talks too much and does not wear a face mask. Every time I go there I feel disgusted by the experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1798500].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 13, 2014

Very untrustworthy and disrespectful dentist. My gum was bothering me and he didn't bother to help me but instead told me I needed a custom mouthguard which is very expensive. Also, he kept moving my chair after noticing my back was bothering me! Obviously doesn't care for his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1798499].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014

Wow, it's nice to actually enjoy going to the dentist. Staff friendly and welcoming. Dr. is very personable. I do not have that dreaded fear of going to my appointments anymore. They are always on time and make sure your visit is stress free and do it with a smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1798496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

Not good with young children. Very disappointed esp after reading the reviews. we all left very upset and it is going to be extremely hard to get them to see anyone now. The Hygienist tried but the damage was done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1798498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2013

I was experiencing a great deal of pain with my wisdom teeth and Dr Robinson was able to see me that day as a new patient. I usually go see my uncle who is my regular dentist but he was unavailable. Fortunately, Dr Robinson treated me like family! He did an emergency procedure extremely fast. The procedure was painless and he was very pleasant. Couldn't of asked for a better experience! I would recommend this dentist any day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1798495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Robinson for thirty years. His kindness and sense of humour always make me feel welcome and he has been great to me and my family. His office is clean and his staff is friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1798494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

I hadn't been to a dentist in 10 years. The doctor took my emergency immediately and was very encouraging. I now go regularly and wish I had done this year's ago. If you're looking for a quick and pain free dentist Dr. Robinson is your man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1798493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

I recently went to Dr. Robinson for the first time and I was very impressed with him. I have always been a nervous patient, but he and his staff put me at ease. I would certainly recommend him to anyone looking for a good and efficient dentist. He was fast and gentle, the first dentist that I can say that about. Thank you Dr. Robinson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1798492].votes_count ]]