Dr. Derek Robinson

Dr. Derek Robinson

Rate Dr. Derek Robinson

Dr. Derek Robinson's Ratings

Dr. Robinson is an excellent dentist: always on time, friendly, respectful of person and very conscientious towards wearing a mask and ensuring customer satisfaction.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Decided to stop seeing this dentist due to his lack of basic hygiene. He talks too much and does not wear a face mask. Every time I go there I feel disgusted by the experience.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

Very untrustworthy and disrespectful dentist. My gum was bothering me and he didn't bother to help me but instead told me I needed a custom mouthguard which is very expensive. Also, he kept moving my chair after noticing my back was bothering me! Obviously doesn't care for his patients!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014 | flag

Wow, it's nice to actually enjoy going to the dentist. Staff friendly and welcoming. Dr. is very personable. I do not have that dreaded fear of going to my appointments anymore. They are always on time and make sure your visit is stress free and do it with a smile.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2013 | flag

Not good with young children. Very disappointed esp after reading the reviews. we all left very upset and it is going to be extremely hard to get them to see anyone now. The Hygienist tried but the damage was done.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2013 | flag

I was experiencing a great deal of pain with my wisdom teeth and Dr Robinson was able to see me that day as a new patient. I usually go see my uncle who is my regular dentist but he was unavailable. Fortunately, Dr Robinson treated me like family! He did an emergency procedure extremely fast. The procedure was painless and he was very pleasant. Couldn't of asked for a better experience! I would recommend this dentist any day!

Submitted May 12, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Robinson for thirty years. His kindness and sense of humour always make me feel welcome and he has been great to me and my family. His office is clean and his staff is friendly.

Submitted May 12, 2013 | flag

I hadn't been to a dentist in 10 years. The doctor took my emergency immediately and was very encouraging. I now go regularly and wish I had done this year's ago. If you're looking for a quick and pain free dentist Dr. Robinson is your man.

Submitted May 12, 2013 | flag

I recently went to Dr. Robinson for the first time and I was very impressed with him. I have always been a nervous patient, but he and his staff put me at ease. I would certainly recommend him to anyone looking for a good and efficient dentist. He was fast and gentle, the first dentist that I can say that about. Thank you Dr. Robinson.

Submitted May 12, 2013 | flag

This Dentist is very impolite, disrespectful; I will never go to his clinic again. I booked an appointment with them as a new patient. The lady asked me to arrive 15minutes earlier to fill some paper works. I arrived 10 minutes earlier to find the dentist at the reception desk with his jacket on and ready to leave. He was yelling at his receptionist and at me that I have to book another time because he has to leave and just left without even apologizing to me. I never saw something like that before.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag