Rate Dr. Dena Bloomenthal

Dr. Dena Bloomenthal's Ratings

Dr bloomenthal great when you see her. It was hard to get snd initial appt but when you meet hersshe is amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I am Dr. Bloomenthal's current patient. I am extremely happy with the care I received from her. I met her first time at the Early Pregnancy Assessment Clinic , at the time I was going through a lot of comlication and even a Dr. At a walk in clinic was telling me I was miscarrying.
Dr. Bloomenthal's confidence and positive attitude really gave me the hope and strength despite the complications I was facing. Now my baby is closer to due day and I can't wait to have my c-section done by her. Her receptionist , Lynn, has been extremly professional and caring as well as Dr. Bloomenthal. I remember calling arround to look for an OB before asking my GP for a referral, Lynn was the one and only one of the many assistance of the OBs I spoke to who cared and willing to answer my Qs before I was even referred. Hence, I did mot mind the longer wait to be able to see Dr. Bloomenthal since I knew I would be in good hands. Dr. Bloomenthal has always been patience in answeing my hundress Qs and always been precise in the info of my pregnancy. Because of her possitive attitude and cares, I could manage to move on with this complicated pregnancy ( with frequent spotting until 27wks ) and now being very healthy despite my gestational diabetes. I highly recommend her .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

10 years ago my wife had an issue at the early part of her pregnancy that we had Dr. Bloomenthal consult with us at Women's and Children's. At that time the fetus was early on and her advice was to abort because it was her opinion that the baby was not viable and for us to come in the next day for an abortion. We left the hospital and decided to wait for two weeks. Thankfully instead of going into the hospital the next day, we waited and the next test results showed that the baby was viable. He was subsequently born healthy and had his 10th birthday not too long ago. Outside the delivery room we ran into the Dr. and my mother-in-law showed her what a mistake she had tried to convince us to make.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

She is absolutely wonderful! I had Thomas, my first and only, at 41. She was so ready to answer my questions, of which I had many, and she always answered with thought. She is a professional but she knows how to keep you comfortable and make you laugh! She has a lovely sense of humor. She was wonderful in the delivery room and my husband was consistently reassured there too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

We loved dena! She was our doc for all 4 of our kids and when things got scary, she was there to help us through it. Wonderful! Can't say enough! She is simply the best! We were very lucky to be able to have her be our ob/gyn for all 4 kids!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Dr. Bloomenthal was my OB during my pregnancy and also happened to be on rotation when my twins were delivered via emergency C-section. During my prenatal care, she was very caring and was always a pleasure to be around. At the hospital, she literally held my hand and gave me a hug before the surgery because I was going into a panic attack. I am very grateful for all that she has done for my family and honestly cannot say enough good things about her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

Dr. Bloomenthal delivered my twins in 2013. Of all doctors I have ever had she is THE BEST hands down! Sweet, caring and funny..she was a pleasure to have my appointments with. After being admitted to hospital early she took great care of me and delivered my girls by csection like the true professional that she is.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I have been with Dena since the beginning of my pregnancy (which is also my first pregnancy), and she is amazing! Her down to earth nature makes you feel as ease and since day one we have felt in good hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I went to see Dena when I was already 6 months pregnant. My first doctor whom I had was the most uncaring, awful doctor I've ever had. I did some research and found Dena and requested I get referred to her and ditched my last doctor. What a difference. I am sooooo happy I found Dena. She is absolutely the best and would recommend her to everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I was so happy to have Dr Bloomemthal as my OB for my very first pregnancy. I had slight complications and she always put me at ease and helped me however she could. She's extremely sweet, caring, down to earth and knowledgeable. I was hoping that she could deliver my baby, but unfortunately the timing wouldn't permit. She came to visit me two times while I was at the hospital to check on me though. Absolutely amazing and best doctor ever! She's made me a whimp with pain want to have another baby again (my baby's only 2 months now).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500789].votes_count ]]