Rate Dr. Dena Bloomenthal

Dr. Dena Bloomenthal's Ratings

Dr. Bloomenthal delivered my twins in 2013. Of all doctors I have ever had she is THE BEST hands down! Sweet, caring and funny..she was a pleasure to have my appointments with. After being admitted to hospital early she took great care of me and delivered my girls by csection like the true professional that she is.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I have been with Dena since the beginning of my pregnancy (which is also my first pregnancy), and she is amazing! Her down to earth nature makes you feel as ease and since day one we have felt in good hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I went to see Dena when I was already 6 months pregnant. My first doctor whom I had was the most uncaring, awful doctor I've ever had. I did some research and found Dena and requested I get referred to her and ditched my last doctor. What a difference. I am sooooo happy I found Dena. She is absolutely the best and would recommend her to everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2560272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I was so happy to have Dr Bloomemthal as my OB for my very first pregnancy. I had slight complications and she always put me at ease and helped me however she could. She's extremely sweet, caring, down to earth and knowledgeable. I was hoping that she could deliver my baby, but unfortunately the timing wouldn't permit. She came to visit me two times while I was at the hospital to check on me though. Absolutely amazing and best doctor ever! She's made me a whimp with pain want to have another baby again (my baby's only 2 months now).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about this amazing person. After a half dozen miscarriages, I truly believe that I wouldn't have been blessed with my two daughters had it not been for her expertise to diagnose issues that showed I needed medication during pregnancy. She is empathetic, knowledgeable, generous with her time to answer questions, hilarious, compassionate and very intelligent. I feel very lucky to have had her as my doctor for both my babies and felt at ease as she delivered my second baby last week safely and in good health during a speedy delivery. She is a one of a kind person, and she has definitely found her calling in this role. I am truly honored to have met her and I am so appreciative of the most precious gifts she has helped bring into my life. Quite simply - she's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1799221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

Wow! So glad I was able to get into see her! She was a wonderful Dr. Couldn't have asked for a friendlier, more excited about my birth/baby Dr. Will use her for all my pregnancies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1799222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dena is the most incredible, caring and genuine MD's I have ever had. She was my OB for all 3 of my children and treated me like family. Her humour, empathy and compassion made myself and my husband feel safe and secure with the care we were receiving. Dena was one of my favorite things about being pregnant and she will always be remembered as a wonderful human being and physician. You are very lucky to have her as your OBGYN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1799220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2011

Very friendly and understanding. She always put my wife and I at ease whenever we had a question or concern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1799219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2010

After going through 3 miscarriages, Dr. B has been the only doctor who has provided us with the information and encouragement we desperately needed. She has a restless intelligence, insatiable curiosity and expert knowledge in her field. She was very generous with her time and her compassionate disposition made us feel as though we were her only patients she was focused on. Love, love, love her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1799218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

I was referred to Dena when I found out I was pregnant with twins. My GP sends all her twin pregnancies to Dr. Bloomenthal and I believe she handles a lot of high risk pregnancies. My first experience with Dena was after she got back from her maternity leave. I hadn't had a chance to meet her in person yet but had recently had an ultrasound that scared me leaving me to think the results were a lot more serious than they actually were. I spent a week worrying and in tears then one day came home and found a voice message from Dena who had just got back from her mat leave introducing herself in a cheerful voice and telling me she had taken a look over my ultrasound results and wanted to give me a call because she didn't want me to worry. She probably had a ton of work when she got back from her mat leave but took the time to go through her files and call me to ease my mind. She has a wonderful bedside manner and really cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1799217].votes_count ]]