Rate Dr. Adebayo Odueke

Dr. Adebayo Odueke's Ratings

Awesome doctor. I had 2 previous children with another obgyn and my experience with him was far better. He has amazing bedside manner. Be prepared to wait awhile for your appointment, but I think he is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I went to Dr Odueke regarding Fibroids in my uterus. we discussed a few different treatments as I am only in my 30's. After discussion of the pros and cons of eache treatment, I decided on the hysterectomy as it will be in my best interest at my age instead of waiting for menopause. Dr Odueke wanted to do one of two treatments, but pills I am not fond of taking and the other would require at least 3 visits for reisertion and then its not 100% guaranteed. so hysterectomy it is, in 3 months time.. Dr Odueke answered all my questions and was happy I was educated on different procedures which made my decision better. His humor and bedside manners makes it very easy for me to interact with him. He knows his stuff. Highly respected in the community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Dr. Odueke is kind, compassionate, and committed to ensuring that both the mother and baby are doing well. He treated us for both infertility and then throughout my pregnancy. He was thorough and always erred on the side of caution which ensured my early labour was prevented and I was able to carry until the 38th week. He always took time to answer any questions, and thoroughly complete each appointment. He also made us feel heard, understood and we always felt he recognized how precious this pregnancy was to us. I have never known a better doctor and feel blessed to have have him as our doctor. I am not surprised that he the head of all the OBGYNs in Ajax Hospital. He is highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

My experience with Dr. O was that of love and hate, no....more dislike. He delivered my second child. I can see how some people may call him dismissive and prententious, but think about how many pregnant moms he endures griping of the same issues day in day out... This hurts.. That hurts... Am I gaining too much/ too little.. Is the baby ok? I googled... Etc etc... Now, does it give him the right to be dismissive to those that are just looking for answers? No. He is paid a heck of alot for his specialty and needs to respect each and every concern even the mundane. Most pregnancies are normal, and those moms are usually the most annoyed because they wait in the office for hrs and just get a tap on back, a listen to heartbeat and off on their way. They are the ones that should be greatful for the normalcy. Im sure if there was any danger to mom and baby, it would be promptly addressed. I dont think that Dr. O would be the head of obstectrics if he didnt know what he was doing. I think needy/first time moms may benefit from another OB that has a bit more patience, but if you want and overall great OB that knows his stuff, thats funny and makes you feel really comfortable in delivery (unfortunately it doesnt always happen that you get your ob delivering). Hes there dancing singing beyonce/ michael jackson/alicia keys (I was lucky to have him deliver my 35weeker) In the event I ever have another one, I would use him again. FYI if you are waiting a long time in his office and hes not in, you will know when hes on his way because one of his secretaries goes and gets his coffee ready. EVERY SINGLE TIME...Lol

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr Odueke delivered my daughter 10 years ago and did my hysterctomy last year. He is an excellent doctor with a great sense of humour. I have e referred more than one of my friends. Even when I see him on the street he acknowledges me. He is such s down to earth man. He promise to take care of me when I was hospitalized and he did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I saw Dr Odueke for the first time in August, I had told him that I had read many great reviews about him on this website and he brushed it off and said that he doesn't read what people say about him, after my treatment was done from him, he told me to come onto this website and write a review about him, this caught me off guard because he had stated that he doesn't know anything about this website and he didn't read what people had to say about him. Anyways, he was an okay doctor, was pretty rude the few appts I had with him but the last appt he was the nicest he had ever been. I had a sore throat and I asked him to check it out and he refused. He never asked any questions about my well being and how my progress was going from my surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670883].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

I saw Dr Odueke for my first pregnancy. His staff is wonderful and you know you are in good hands with Dr Odueke. Unfortunately he was on vacation when I gave birth to my son but he made sure to visit me everyday in the hospital. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an OBGYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Odueke delivered my fourth child. I used other doctors for my other three pregnancies, so I have lots to compare with, and I found Dr. Odueke to be the best. Although the wait in the office seemed long, it wasn't in comparison to my other experiences. He took excellent care of me and I would recommend him to anyone having a baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Excellent surgeon, I recently had a abdominal hysterectomy with no complication. I used no pain medication, after post op day two. I was up and about, the next day after surgery, walking the halls. This office staff was well organized.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2636308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I have seen Dr. Odueke for almost 20 years for different reasons from the birth of my daughter to my recent hysterectomy and I wish all doctors could be like him. He is kind and patient with incredible expertise as well as an excellent sense of humour! His staff are very helpful and pleasant to deal with. If you are looking for a dr that will give you straight information and someone who makes sure that you understand everything then he is your guy! You know when you're one of his patients that you are in the best hands possible!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2633943].votes_count ]]