Rate Dr. Adebayo Odueke

Dr. Adebayo Odueke's Ratings

I saw Dr Odueke for my first pregnancy. His staff is wonderful and you know you are in good hands with Dr Odueke. Unfortunately he was on vacation when I gave birth to my son but he made sure to visit me everyday in the hospital. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an OBGYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Odueke delivered my fourth child. I used other doctors for my other three pregnancies, so I have lots to compare with, and I found Dr. Odueke to be the best. Although the wait in the office seemed long, it wasn't in comparison to my other experiences. He took excellent care of me and I would recommend him to anyone having a baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Excellent surgeon, I recently had a abdominal hysterectomy with no complication. I used no pain medication, after post op day two. I was up and about, the next day after surgery, walking the halls. This office staff was well organized.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2636308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I have seen Dr. Odueke for almost 20 years for different reasons from the birth of my daughter to my recent hysterectomy and I wish all doctors could be like him. He is kind and patient with incredible expertise as well as an excellent sense of humour! His staff are very helpful and pleasant to deal with. If you are looking for a dr that will give you straight information and someone who makes sure that you understand everything then he is your guy! You know when you're one of his patients that you are in the best hands possible!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Odueke was my OBGYN for my first child. As soon as I walked into the his office his staff were very welcoming and friendly. At times there are longer wait times due to the fact that he is a highly recommended by many, and he is worth the wait. Although he is a very busy individual, he will still take the time out to answer all questions you have. He will not give you the answer you want but the answer you need. Taking his advice made my labour quick and easy (only 45 mins) and its usually unheard of for a first pregnancy. He is a great and trusting doctor. He creates a bond with you and your loved ones as well. My hat goes off to Dr. Odueke and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2619677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr.odueke did my hysterectomy and it was one of the best decision i made for my health..Dr O was amazing he informed me as to what i needed to do and never rushed me into making a decision. My surgery was a success I was up and about and back on my feet in 2 weeks! I am just so glad that the Lord has placed me in his hands, he really did a awesome job. He also has a great sense of humor! Thanks Dr. Odueke you and your staff are the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Overall good experience here. If you don't have concerns or questions you may feel rushed, but he will take the time to answer anything you ask if you do. He is punctual, but sometimes there can be a wait depending on how many patients are there; i would just.go 20 mins before.your appt, because its first come first.served ( like any other O.B ), and he is always apologetic for your waiting. His staff is very nice. He delivered my son, and came into the room to take a picture with my family after..we appreciated it. He has a great sense of humor. Highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Wonderful doctor, glad to have him for my first pregnancy and delivery. His sense of humour and knowledge made each visit enjoyable and made my pregnancy easy. Cant wait for him to deliver my next child in a few years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Best doctor ever and a wonderful person. I had a really good experience with doctor Odueke throughout my pregnancy and delivery. Really good bed manner and very knowledgeable. Thanks Dr. Odueke!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Odueke is efficient, friendly and professional. He is also very knowlegeable and takes the time to explain procedures in a caring and kind manner. He is focused on you, and never makes you feel rushed, even with an office full of patients. Great doctor and wonderful man.
I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569024].votes_count ]]