Rate Dr. Adebayo Odueke

Dr. Adebayo Odueke's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Odueke for almost 20 years for different reasons from the birth of my daughter to my recent hysterectomy and I wish all doctors could be like him. He is kind and patient with incredible expertise as well as an excellent sense of humour! His staff are very helpful and pleasant to deal with. If you are looking for a dr that will give you straight information and someone who makes sure that you understand everything then he is your guy! You know when you're one of his patients that you are in the best hands possible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr. Odueke was my OBGYN for my first child. As soon as I walked into the his office his staff were very welcoming and friendly. At times there are longer wait times due to the fact that he is a highly recommended by many, and he is worth the wait. Although he is a very busy individual, he will still take the time out to answer all questions you have. He will not give you the answer you want but the answer you need. Taking his advice made my labour quick and easy (only 45 mins) and its usually unheard of for a first pregnancy. He is a great and trusting doctor. He creates a bond with you and your loved ones as well. My hat goes off to Dr. Odueke and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2619677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr.odueke did my hysterectomy and it was one of the best decision i made for my health..Dr O was amazing he informed me as to what i needed to do and never rushed me into making a decision. My surgery was a success I was up and about and back on my feet in 2 weeks! I am just so glad that the Lord has placed me in his hands, he really did a awesome job. He also has a great sense of humor! Thanks Dr. Odueke you and your staff are the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Overall good experience here. If you don't have concerns or questions you may feel rushed, but he will take the time to answer anything you ask if you do. He is punctual, but sometimes there can be a wait depending on how many patients are there; i would just.go 20 mins before.your appt, because its first come first.served ( like any other O.B ), and he is always apologetic for your waiting. His staff is very nice. He delivered my son, and came into the room to take a picture with my family after..we appreciated it. He has a great sense of humor. Highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Wonderful doctor, glad to have him for my first pregnancy and delivery. His sense of humour and knowledge made each visit enjoyable and made my pregnancy easy. Cant wait for him to deliver my next child in a few years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Best doctor ever and a wonderful person. I had a really good experience with doctor Odueke throughout my pregnancy and delivery. Really good bed manner and very knowledgeable. Thanks Dr. Odueke!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Odueke is efficient, friendly and professional. He is also very knowlegeable and takes the time to explain procedures in a caring and kind manner. He is focused on you, and never makes you feel rushed, even with an office full of patients. Great doctor and wonderful man.
I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Absolutely wonderful! Was referred to him by a clinic in Whitby when I moved here and found out I was pregnant! I was told that I had a 30day wait to get an initial appointment with him but that they could get me with someone else sooner, and I'm glad I waited! VERY knowledgeable, super friendly and supportive. I would recommend him to everyone! Every time I went in, I felt like he genuinely cared. Either he read my file quick before each appointment, or he always remembers his patients-- either way, it's refreshing to see someone who cares as much as he does.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2533633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

He's awesome !!!!!!!!!! besides the horrible punctuality

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2531357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr Odueke. Me and my hubby were married 12 years with no children! We experienced many miscarriages all those years. Then we met Dr Odueke 2009 and God used him as an angel in our life. He looked after me for my 2 pregnancies in 2010/2011 and 2012/2013 and today we are finally parents of 2 wonderful boys (2 years old and 5 months old); our first born was named after him! This man is great: kind, helpful, polite, nice, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, supporting,...etc; He did everything he could to keep our babies inside until birth; the best doctor ever! I want to add that I also love his sweet accent and the way he is always stylish dressed. Also a big thank you to his staff and particularly to the nurse Linda who works with him:Very nice, kind, helpful and supporting!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2504771].votes_count ]]