You may also like

Rate Dr. Adebayo Odueke

Dr. Adebayo Odueke's Ratings

Dr O. IS A REALLY GREAT DOCTOR, VERY FUNNY GUY, AND UNDERSTANDING. HE ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND SAFELY DELIVERED MY BABY BOY. THANK YOU Dr.O .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Odueke is not only professional but kind and respectful. He continually asks if you have any questions and if you understand everything that is being discussed. The only time he was ever late for appointments was after an emergency at the hospital and his staff informed me promptly and he came running into the office. It's obvious that he is respectful of other peoples schedules as well. I found him to be extremely knowledgable as well as having a kind, friendly bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I had the food fortune to be referred to
Dr. Odueke as a result of emergency admission to the hospital. He was extremely patient and kind when explaining possible treatments and surgery. As my hospital admission resulted from extreme pain and I was unaware of the huge mass growing inside my abdomen, he took lots of time to reassure me and ensure that I fully understood what my emergency surgery entailed. Immediately I felt comfortable with him and he made making my decision so much easier. He was right there as soon as I woke up and was so reassuring. He was truly magic and I had a positive outcome. I consider myself very lucky to have come under his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2830441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

He is straight with the patient, funny, makes you feel comfortable. Caring and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Odueke for the last 10 years and although did not find him too warm at first, I decided to keep seeing him as I was told by many that he was a very good Dr. and was highly recommended and I am glad I did. I like to joke around a lot and found out that he has a good sense of humor which we all need in time of sickness. Not too long ago, he found a huge Fibroid in my uterus and after discussion, I decided on the hysterectomy as it will be in my best interest at my age (56). Dr Odueke answered all my questions which made my decision better. The operation was a difficult one, but a successful one and I am glad Dr. Odueke was my Surgeon and would recommend him without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Awesome doctor. I had 2 previous children with another obgyn and my experience with him was far better. He has amazing bedside manner. Be prepared to wait awhile for your appointment, but I think he is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I went to Dr Odueke regarding Fibroids in my uterus. we discussed a few different treatments as I am only in my 30's. After discussion of the pros and cons of eache treatment, I decided on the hysterectomy as it will be in my best interest at my age instead of waiting for menopause. Dr Odueke wanted to do one of two treatments, but pills I am not fond of taking and the other would require at least 3 visits for reisertion and then its not 100% guaranteed. so hysterectomy it is, in 3 months time.. Dr Odueke answered all my questions and was happy I was educated on different procedures which made my decision better. His humor and bedside manners makes it very easy for me to interact with him. He knows his stuff. Highly respected in the community.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2692489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Dr. Odueke is kind, compassionate, and committed to ensuring that both the mother and baby are doing well. He treated us for both infertility and then throughout my pregnancy. He was thorough and always erred on the side of caution which ensured my early labour was prevented and I was able to carry until the 38th week. He always took time to answer any questions, and thoroughly complete each appointment. He also made us feel heard, understood and we always felt he recognized how precious this pregnancy was to us. I have never known a better doctor and feel blessed to have have him as our doctor. I am not surprised that he the head of all the OBGYNs in Ajax Hospital. He is highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

My experience with Dr. O was that of love and hate, no....more dislike. He delivered my second child. I can see how some people may call him dismissive and prententious, but think about how many pregnant moms he endures griping of the same issues day in day out... This hurts.. That hurts... Am I gaining too much/ too little.. Is the baby ok? I googled... Etc etc... Now, does it give him the right to be dismissive to those that are just looking for answers? No. He is paid a heck of alot for his specialty and needs to respect each and every concern even the mundane. Most pregnancies are normal, and those moms are usually the most annoyed because they wait in the office for hrs and just get a tap on back, a listen to heartbeat and off on their way. They are the ones that should be greatful for the normalcy. Im sure if there was any danger to mom and baby, it would be promptly addressed. I dont think that Dr. O would be the head of obstectrics if he didnt know what he was doing. I think needy/first time moms may benefit from another OB that has a bit more patience, but if you want and overall great OB that knows his stuff, thats funny and makes you feel really comfortable in delivery (unfortunately it doesnt always happen that you get your ob delivering). Hes there dancing singing beyonce/ michael jackson/alicia keys (I was lucky to have him deliver my 35weeker) In the event I ever have another one, I would use him again. FYI if you are waiting a long time in his office and hes not in, you will know when hes on his way because one of his secretaries goes and gets his coffee ready. EVERY SINGLE TIME...Lol

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2676223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr Odueke delivered my daughter 10 years ago and did my hysterctomy last year. He is an excellent doctor with a great sense of humour. I have e referred more than one of my friends. Even when I see him on the street he acknowledges me. He is such s down to earth man. He promise to take care of me when I was hospitalized and he did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675387].votes_count ]]