Rate Dr. Adebayo Odueke

Dr. Adebayo Odueke's Ratings

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr Odueke. Me and my hubby were married 12 years with no children! We experienced many miscarriages all those years. Then we met Dr Odueke 2009 and God used him as an angel in our life. He looked after me for my 2 pregnancies in 2010/2011 and 2012/2013 and today we are finally parents of 2 wonderful boys (2 years old and 5 months old); our first born was named after him! This man is great: kind, helpful, polite, nice, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, supporting,...etc; He did everything he could to keep our babies inside until birth; the best doctor ever! I want to add that I also love his sweet accent and the way he is always stylish dressed. Also a big thank you to his staff and particularly to the nurse Linda who works with him:Very nice, kind, helpful and supporting!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I am appalled to see the number of good reviews for this doctor. My experience with him in the emergency room at Ajax Pickering hospital was terrible. I was experiencing vaginal bleeding at 5 months pregnant so he came in to see me. After being assessed and I asked him if he was sure everything was okay, he told me that he is "not God" and it doesn't matter if he tells me 20 times it's still the same answer... he went on to ask me very sarcastically if I would like him to make an announcement and put it on CNN. Given the nature of my visit as a first time mother being very concerned about the life of my child, I found him to be very arrogant and totally insensitive in his bedside manner. I would not recommend this doctor to my enemy.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr Odueke from my family doctor for further testing for an ovarian cyst. My first impression of Dr O was that he was professional in appearance, greating me as a new patient and spoke confidently while giving me his complete attention. He didn't rush me and he answered all of my questions. My surgery was a success and Dr O saved my ovary while successfully removing my cyst. My recovery was speedy and my return visit was great! I love Dr O's sense of humor and pleasant demeanor. I highly recommend :)

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Odueke was my OB for my d&c aswell as two pregnancies. He was always very kind, efficient, and funny. He's very busy, but once your in for your appointment he doesn't take long and always gets whats needed done quickly. He is easy to talk to if you have any concerns and I would recommend him to others.

Submitted June 7, 2014 | flag

Dr odueke is a wonderful doctor. He is very polite and knowledgable. He has good bedside manners. He never rushes you through appointments. You may may have to wait a bit in his office. He is worth the wait. He takes his time to answer your questions. He is very compassionate and caring. He delivered 2 of my babies. He has experienced hands. I am not surprised he is the chief of the Obstetricians and gynaecologists at Ajax hospital. I would recommend him highly.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Odueke is a great doctor! He delivered my nephew and I requested him when I was pregnant. He's knowledgeable and funny,puts you at ease. Yes he was late for appointments but he's at the hospital what do you expect. He did not deliver my baby but came to check on me before he headed to the office and came to see us the next day and congratulate us. I have recommended him to friends :)

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

We moved to Ajax while I was few weeks pregnant, and were in need of good OB/GYN. We just did a search on our own due to several factors: experience, reviews and distance from home/to hospital. Dr. Odueke and his team were extremely supportive during all pregnancy, he is knowledgeable and to the point. Answers all questions, no doubts. The delivery day he wasn't at the hospital, but a day after he showed up to our ward to congratulate and make sure everything is ok. Also, all staff at Rouge Valley Hospital Ajax were extremely nice and helpful. After delivery nurses brought me an ice-cream sandwich, little things means a lot! Our family sincerely thank Dr. Odueke and all staff for doing such a great job! Will be back in few years:)

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Odueke is a blessing to durham region as he has been nothing but a shining example of dedicated service in my life. He has delivered both of my children and I could not have asked for better care. Words can not express the gratitude I feel for this man. I have seen him work tirelessly through sleepless nights for days on end, delivering the best care. His sense of humour and calm demeanour helped me through labour and I always felt confident with my life and the health of my children in his hands. I would give him the moon if I could to express my gratitude. Dr Odueke is one of a kind.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

If he stopped over-booking patients, the waiting time would no be so long. It is difficult for women with babies and children to wait for an hour or more. I found him to be rushed and not fully focused. He does not provide information in detail and jumps between patients from one room to the next. Not very professional at all.

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor. Kind, gentle and very informative. Always willing to answer your questions. He is without a doubt the best doctor I have had in the last 20 years. He performed a bladder lift tape procedure for my leaking bladder with expertise and no complication. I can now laugh, jog,and sneeze without leaking urine any more. Thank you Dr Odueke.

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag