Rate Dr. Adebayo Odueke

Dr. Adebayo Odueke's Ratings

Best doctor ever and a wonderful person. I had a really good experience with doctor Odueke throughout my pregnancy and delivery. Really good bed manner and very knowledgeable. Thanks Dr. Odueke!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Odueke is efficient, friendly and professional. He is also very knowlegeable and takes the time to explain procedures in a caring and kind manner. He is focused on you, and never makes you feel rushed, even with an office full of patients. Great doctor and wonderful man.
I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Absolutely wonderful! Was referred to him by a clinic in Whitby when I moved here and found out I was pregnant! I was told that I had a 30day wait to get an initial appointment with him but that they could get me with someone else sooner, and I'm glad I waited! VERY knowledgeable, super friendly and supportive. I would recommend him to everyone! Every time I went in, I felt like he genuinely cared. Either he read my file quick before each appointment, or he always remembers his patients-- either way, it's refreshing to see someone who cares as much as he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

He's awesome !!!!!!!!!! besides the horrible punctuality

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2531357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dr Odueke. Me and my hubby were married 12 years with no children! We experienced many miscarriages all those years. Then we met Dr Odueke 2009 and God used him as an angel in our life. He looked after me for my 2 pregnancies in 2010/2011 and 2012/2013 and today we are finally parents of 2 wonderful boys (2 years old and 5 months old); our first born was named after him! This man is great: kind, helpful, polite, nice, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, supporting,...etc; He did everything he could to keep our babies inside until birth; the best doctor ever! I want to add that I also love his sweet accent and the way he is always stylish dressed. Also a big thank you to his staff and particularly to the nurse Linda who works with him:Very nice, kind, helpful and supporting!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2504771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500943].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

I was referred to Dr Odueke from my family doctor for further testing for an ovarian cyst. My first impression of Dr O was that he was professional in appearance, greating me as a new patient and spoke confidently while giving me his complete attention. He didn't rush me and he answered all of my questions. My surgery was a success and Dr O saved my ovary while successfully removing my cyst. My recovery was speedy and my return visit was great! I love Dr O's sense of humor and pleasant demeanor. I highly recommend :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2484388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Odueke was my OB for my d&c aswell as two pregnancies. He was always very kind, efficient, and funny. He's very busy, but once your in for your appointment he doesn't take long and always gets whats needed done quickly. He is easy to talk to if you have any concerns and I would recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Dr odueke is a wonderful doctor. He is very polite and knowledgable. He has good bedside manners. He never rushes you through appointments. You may may have to wait a bit in his office. He is worth the wait. He takes his time to answer your questions. He is very compassionate and caring. He delivered 2 of my babies. He has experienced hands. I am not surprised he is the chief of the Obstetricians and gynaecologists at Ajax hospital. I would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Odueke is a great doctor! He delivered my nephew and I requested him when I was pregnant. He's knowledgeable and funny,puts you at ease. Yes he was late for appointments but he's at the hospital what do you expect. He did not deliver my baby but came to check on me before he headed to the office and came to see us the next day and congratulate us. I have recommended him to friends :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455093].votes_count ]]