Dr. Laura Reilly

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Laura Reilly has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4002355
22/01/14 5 3 5 5 Dr. Reilly is one of the most caring and thorough/ knowledgable Neurologists I have ever seen. I have had M/S since 1994 and have been to a number of Neurologists in both Dallas and now KC. Dr. Reilly left no stone unturned with MRIs and XRays. She then explained them all to me in laymen terms for my own edification, and further, provided me with both a referral and an appointment with a well-respected Neurosurgeon who was local. I feel totally confident in both Specialists' assessments and after discussions, have been advised to stay under Dr. Reilly's watchful eye...and return for another MRI in June. Dr. Reilly's Office Staff have already scheduled both that and a follow-up appointment with Dr. Reilly after this MRI. I know I could not be in better hands!
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 2446938
15/10/12 5 5 5 5 I had gone from a migraine a month to a migraine every day. My previous neuro was dismissive and inactive and I was desperate - my mother said her friends in the quilters guild spoke highly of Dr. Reilly. Luckily, I am a patient with College Park Family Care or I couldn't have seen her. She never once rushed me, she listened to everything I had to say, she agreed with my theories about migraines (my insomnia was exacerbating my migraines and my migraines were exacerbating my insomnia), she confirmed research I'd done myself and gave me new material to get me better informed about my disease...in short, I left feeling more empowered, helped, and in control of my neurological health than I had in years. Dr. Reilly gave me /hope/ again. Since coming to see her, we've discovered one of the causes for my troubles (sleep apnea) and we're still looking for the rest. She won't let you continue to suffer - she is a godsend.
RID: 1285484
03/11/10 5 5 5 5 My primary care physician referred me. On the first visit Dr. Reilly's assessment of my neurological health indicated I did not need tests or treatment. She offered practical suggestions about how I could manage issues of importance to me and my primary care physician. I think this demonstrated her interest in me as a patient and it added value to my visit with her. I appreciated the work Dr. Reilly did on my behalf and I will return to her if I need neurological care in the future.
RID: 1068135
03/01/10 5 5 5 5 I went to see Dr. Reilly in severe pain. She was so supportive and through. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is an awesome Dr. Thanks Dr. Reilly..
* - Rating left by a registered user