Rate Dr. Zulficar Rahim

Dr. Zulficar Rahim's Ratings

Dr. Rahim's appointments are looked forward to and I would recommend. He shows his concern for your well being and treats problems promptly and professionally.

Submitted May 4, 2014 | flag

I have accompanied my 90 and 92 year old parents to Dr. Rahim's frequently because of their history of skin cancer. Dr. Rahim is gracious and never makes them feel rushed. He is thorough, exceptionally gentle, and concerned for his patients' welfare, calmly responding to our questions. When he identifies a particularly worrisome cancer, he works them in to his busy schedule quickly which is why there is often a wait. It is well worth it. My Mom brags to her friends that she has the best dermatologist. I agree.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

The staff Remembers me every time I come in and are really nice. Dr. Rahim is great. So friendly and he is the only doctor that has gotten a handle on my psorisis. After 10 years, I am super happy with the results and he is the best.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

I waited over a year for my first appointment only to be extremely disappointed. Office assistants lack any manners and my last appointment I waited 1 hour to see Dr. Raheem after being put into a room. I had 2 previous appointments cancelled and rescheduled and other times the Dr. said he wanted to see me in 3 months, but there wasn't an appointment for another 5 months. For someone with acne, in his early 20's, that has tried everything I felt as if my case was not being taken seriously. I have since moved on to a new dermatologist that told me my previous diagnosis was completely wrong. I would recommend going somewhere else

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

VERY happy with my first appointment with Dr. Lulficar Rahim. Quick and straight to the point. He even made time in his busy day to preform a biopsy in clinic, when I did not have one scheduled in his book. The biopsy was painless and He explained everything very well, and I am so glad to finally be getting the help I need. Clinic was clean, and modern, Dr. Rahim was thorough and efficient. No wait time, friendly staff, and Dr. Rahim made an appointment for 2 weeks for the result - I will be looking forward to my next visit to his office. He seems to care allot about his patients, and was quite busy, yet he still took the time necessary to help me in is his busy day. Again, I am VERY happy with his service!!!

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Rahim for about 3 years and he has been excellent. He is caring, thorough and very easy to talk with. He always takes time to explain things to me and answers any questions I have. He follows things up quickly and has made me feel that I matter. Wait times can be long sometimes but I have had that with other doctors as well. I have no problem waiting to see a doctor with such competence and care. The staff has always been cheerful and helpful.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

I had to wait 60 minutes just to see this garbage doctor. The waiting area was completely packed and I arrived right on time for my appointment, yet still had to wait one hour. I could see 'Dr.' Rahim quickly walking in and out of each patient room, which I found odd. When I finally saw him, he spent 2 minutes to check me and then tried to walk out to see the next patient. I had to practically force this doctor to stay by asking questions. He gave a diagnosis without even checking all of the affected areas! The one member of the reception staff that dealt with me was rude as well and didn't want to be there. This guy treats his job like a business, seeing as many patients as possible to get paid, while doing a useless job. If you're looking for a good dermatologist, this is not the one.

Submitted April 6, 2013 | flag

I am baffled at some of the comments posted here. It's true that I've sometimes had to wait an hour for my appointment, but the staff often warns you that you may have to wait if they are fitting you in on a busy day & most specialists have long wait times. I've visited his office for various concerns and he's always been honest about possible results and costs. He's never once pushed me to undergo any procedure. I've had a total of 12 moles removed by him so far (4 on the face) & the results have been amazing - healed in less than 2 weeks; I'd bet a plastic surgeon could not have done better. He's called me personally with test results which is rare - most doctors pass those duties to assistants, who can muddy the waters. I'd have no problem recommending him.

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rahim is very approachable, easy to talk to, and always gives thorough/friendly answers. It does seem like he treats a lot of patients and is often late as a result. But, given that many dermatologists in the area are booked a year in advance this is more positive then negative as he gets through many patients quickly and treats/catches potential cancers quicker. Can't argue with that. Overall he is a very good well rounded doctor.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Abrupt, rude, and dictatorial. High volume of patients consequently large yearly MSP payments. Not helpful for me.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2011 | flag