You may also like

Rate Dr. Zulficar Rahim

Dr. Zulficar Rahim's Ratings

Dr. Rahim has been my dermatologist for years. He is thorough, knowledgeable and takes an active interest in doing all he can to help my diagnosis of possible skin cancer. I am complete trust in him to help keep me free from any kind of skin cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Had him for almost ten years. Was very good to me and helpful. He found skin cancer 3 times early and I was able to get timely surgery to remove affected area. He will error on the side of caution. That is what you want when dealing with skin cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I have seen four different Doctors before seeing Dr.Rahim. None of them could solve my skin problem. Dr.Rahim patiently explained what's the cause of my problem and innovatively combined two creamed together. After 3 months, my skin problem is gone! Really appreciate Dr. Rahim's help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2610917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Dr. Rahim's appointments are looked forward to and I would recommend. He shows his concern for your well being and treats problems promptly and professionally.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2455097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I have accompanied my 90 and 92 year old parents to Dr. Rahim's frequently because of their history of skin cancer. Dr. Rahim is gracious and never makes them feel rushed. He is thorough, exceptionally gentle, and concerned for his patients' welfare, calmly responding to our questions. When he identifies a particularly worrisome cancer, he works them in to his busy schedule quickly which is why there is often a wait. It is well worth it. My Mom brags to her friends that she has the best dermatologist. I agree.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

The staff Remembers me every time I come in and are really nice. Dr. Rahim is great. So friendly and he is the only doctor that has gotten a handle on my psorisis. After 10 years, I am super happy with the results and he is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

I waited over a year for my first appointment only to be extremely disappointed. Office assistants lack any manners and my last appointment I waited 1 hour to see Dr. Raheem after being put into a room. I had 2 previous appointments cancelled and rescheduled and other times the Dr. said he wanted to see me in 3 months, but there wasn't an appointment for another 5 months. For someone with acne, in his early 20's, that has tried everything I felt as if my case was not being taken seriously. I have since moved on to a new dermatologist that told me my previous diagnosis was completely wrong. I would recommend going somewhere else

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1800152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

VERY happy with my first appointment with Dr. Lulficar Rahim. Quick and straight to the point. He even made time in his busy day to preform a biopsy in clinic, when I did not have one scheduled in his book. The biopsy was painless and He explained everything very well, and I am so glad to finally be getting the help I need. Clinic was clean, and modern, Dr. Rahim was thorough and efficient. No wait time, friendly staff, and Dr. Rahim made an appointment for 2 weeks for the result - I will be looking forward to my next visit to his office. He seems to care allot about his patients, and was quite busy, yet he still took the time necessary to help me in is his busy day. Again, I am VERY happy with his service!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Rahim for about 3 years and he has been excellent. He is caring, thorough and very easy to talk with. He always takes time to explain things to me and answers any questions I have. He follows things up quickly and has made me feel that I matter. Wait times can be long sometimes but I have had that with other doctors as well. I have no problem waiting to see a doctor with such competence and care. The staff has always been cheerful and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I had to wait 60 minutes just to see this garbage doctor. The waiting area was completely packed and I arrived right on time for my appointment, yet still had to wait one hour. I could see 'Dr.' Rahim quickly walking in and out of each patient room, which I found odd. When I finally saw him, he spent 2 minutes to check me and then tried to walk out to see the next patient. I had to practically force this doctor to stay by asking questions. He gave a diagnosis without even checking all of the affected areas! The one member of the reception staff that dealt with me was rude as well and didn't want to be there. This guy treats his job like a business, seeing as many patients as possible to get paid, while doing a useless job. If you're looking for a good dermatologist, this is not the one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800155].votes_count ]]