Rate Dr. Richard Chan

Dr. Richard Chan's Ratings

Dr. Chan is an excellent doctor. I went last month for skin infection and he showed professionalism that not all doctors display. He was meticulous and knowledgeable, genuinely cares for his patients and checked up on me a couple of times to make sure I was fine. It was my first ER visit and though it's hard to believe, it was almost a pleasant experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

I had to take my mom to RER yesterday due to chest tightness and difficulty breathing. Dr Chan was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He checked on my mom numerous times to ensure she was feeling better after each prescription. He also took the time to discuss and confirm the required cardio tests with our family doctor. Thank you Dr Chan for taking care of my mom!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Visited Dr. Chan at the ER, due to the stomach flu / hemorrhoid, was very friendly, professional and experienced! Knew exactly what he was talking about.. Glad he came to my rescue!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Very accommodating,Knowlegeable,Promptness,His rapport towards his patient like me is super exceptional. If I would be able to compare Dr. Chan to a hotel rating, He will end up getting five Diamond and tripple AAA grade which is the highest in the hotel industry. Raul

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

I saw Dr Chan in RGH for my daughters asthma attack. He was awesome at answering all questions and you can tell he really cares. This is my first visit at the ER anywhere so he set the bar real high!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

richard chan complies with richmond md's to do secret blood tests for drugs on unadvised patients. ijust got my own records from my ex-doctor sebatian howie and found them. all were negative--i have never even smoked weed and do not take opiads.doctors conspiring--without cause--behind r back. what a swell team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I went into Emergency in April 2011, was feeling breathless due to Bronchitis. Dr. Chan was just so nice and was compassionate. He answered all my questions and made sure I felt 100% before letting me leave. I never thought I'd say this but I really had a great ER experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

He is the most caring doctor I seen in ER. I had to go to Richmond ER 3 times b/c of misdiagonise from first doctor but after seeing Dr. Chan I got better right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

He's dope. Very thorough and meticulous. Took my dad to 'em in ER

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2010

Have seen him in emergency twice at Richmond General hospital. Both times he was compassionate and caring. Very sweet and cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800161].votes_count ]]