Rate Dr. Neil T. Shmunes

Dr. Neil T. Shmunes's Ratings

Hands down the best patient quality and care given from the Atlantic eye institute. Dr Shmunes made sure I was a perfect candidate for lasik and took every precaution before allowing me to go through with it. Samantha was excellent and guided me through the procedure from day one. The surgery went well and the recovery was fast! I am so excited I never have to use glasses or contacts again! Dr Shmunes and his staff genuinely care about me and my results. I am so glad I decided to go with AEI and couldn't have asked for a better doctor! AEI is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Shmunes broke down the procedure and made it simply for me to understand on my first visit which made it easy for me to choose Dr. Shmunes to do my Laisk. He made me feel that I was part of his family. I would recommend Dr. Shmunes to anyone that as me about having this done. Thanks Dr. Shmunes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I had Lasik with Dr. Neil Shmunes and now have 20/15 vision! Dr. Neil is wonderful. He spent a great deal of time with me pre- and post-op and his staff was so nice and comforting during the entire process. Thanks Dr. Shmunes!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Shmunes was extremely professional and treated me like family. I would recommend him to everyone that I talk to about LASIK.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I was not the easiest patient as I can not place contacts in my eyes or give myself drops. Dr. Shmunes was able to place contacts in my eyes and complete the surgery for my eye, with a lot of patience, and he made me feel as though I was his number one patient. He and his staff kept me informed of what and why they were doing any test or administering any medications. After the LASIK, his #1 Motto is " there is no stupid question, call me day or night"! You will love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

THE OFFICE IS UNDERSTANDING TO PATIENT NEEDS, PROMPT, ORGANIZED AND HIGHLY SKILLED.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2397100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Shmunes and his staff at Atlantic Eye were fantastic. I couldn't be happier with the results of my LASIK procedure. As a result of their skill and caring advice I not only have better than 20/20 distance vision but I can also read without reading glasses. It's something I would never have thought possible and my only regret is I didn't do it years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][626856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Shmunes did my cataract surgery and I was very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][626855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Shmunes and his staff at Atlantic Eye Institute of Jacksonville to anyone. Each person I came into contact with was friendly and very thorough in their work. Before undergoing LASIK, they made sure that I had a clear understanding of the benefits and risks of the procedure. Dr. Shmunes fully explained how the procedure would effect my eyes specifically. The whole team does a great job preparing you for the procedure and following up after if there are any questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][626854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

I was extremely impressed with Dr. Shmunes and his staff. Very professional and well informed. They went out of their way to make sure I had all the information I needed. which made my decision to move forward simple. My surgery went extremely well and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][626853].votes_count ]]