Dr. Anna Gergely

Rate Dr. Anna Gergely

Dr. Anna Gergely's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Anna Gergely for a few years now and she is the best doctor I have ever had. She gives honest knowledgable advise and I can always get and appointment when I need one. She is thorough and she listens when I talk to her.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

she's just not very nice, during a breast examine she told me I had small breasts, she dismissed my son's stomach pain problems, she was very rude about his acne, just as well that her receptionist doesn't answer the phone and books appt's 3 months out - I'm not sure what they think they're doing there

Submitted July 31, 2011 | flag

Dr.Gergely is a great doctor. She tells you how it is,and that is why alot of people dont like her. She will tell you wants wrong with you and wont beat around the bush! Iv been seeing her for a few years now and she is always pleasant and kind to me. I would recommend her to anyone who can handle the true. But she won't just tell you want you want to hear. My only complaint with Dr.Gergely is that she is not in her office enough.

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

I am amazed at the kindness she offers to many of her patients however, she has repeatedly been condescending to me and her receptionist is nothing short of rude. I am unsure whether her receptionist understands what her position entitles since she never answers the phone, therefore I usually do not get through to make an appointment and constantly speaking to a machine is poor service to patients. She is very quick to hand out prescriptions and i'm sure it's because she's rushing her patients out the door. She does not take the time to listen to my concerns and immediately jumps to a convenient explanation for symptoms I might have. She was in "disbelief" when I explained the adverse side effects I experienced after I took a medication she prescribed. Often she will walk out of the patient room without eye contact or so much as a good-bye and move on to see a new patient, leaving me to wonder if our appointment is over... Dr. Gergely is the worst doctor I've ever had, stay away!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

dr gergely gave me free medication because i didnt have benefits, very thoughtful

Submitted Feb. 4, 2011 | flag

When I first came to Dr. Gergely I found her helpful, however I recently went through a very emotionally difficult time and debated going on antidepressants. I spoke with her about this and she immediately prescribed pills for me. I changed my mind several days later and chose to take natural supplements instead. This decision has completely changed her treatment of me. Anytime I speak now she rolls her eyes and does not listen or let me finish. I've never felt so humiliated or been treated so poorly by a doctor.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2010 | flag

Helpful receptionist,busy office. Dr. not willing to refer to specialist without a push. She did not trust my evaluation of my child's illness and allowed it to progress when an antibiotic prescription was required. You need to be clear and insistant with your own health concerns,like any other doctor. She does listen and overall she is a good physician.

Submitted April 13, 2010 | flag

I have found her to be excellent. I feel very comfortable talking to her. She asks hard questions and expects honest answers. She wants to help. She does seemed rush sometimes but she does stop to listen. She as now taken on my all of my family and I have recommened her to others. She is no nonsense and straight to the point. I like that.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2009 | flag

I find Dr Gergley a very thorough and caring doctor. She is attentive, and concerned about your well being. People who complain about her skills, have never been to an extremely horrible doctor, who will just write prescriptions for you without even looking at you or your problems. She will investigate issues and refer when necessary. Sometimes she is delayed with some of her appointments, but that is because she is taking the time that the patient needs.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2009 | flag

I had Dr. Gergely for 2 yrs and left her for another DR. I found her to be very rude and condescending. She talked way too fast and with her accent, I could barely understand her. When I would try to clarify with her, she would get all huffy. When I had my baby and took her for her check-ups, she would make rude comments about her weight (she was perfectly healthy and within the charts). I was disgusted by her lack of professionalism, I switched doctors and have not looked back since. My new doctor is much more respectful and helpful. He even follows up which Dr. Gergely never once did. I would never recommend her as a doctor. I would rather go to walk-in clinics or even the ER before seeing her.

Submitted June 25, 2009 | flag