You may also like

Rate Dr. Anna Gergely

Dr. Anna Gergely's Ratings

Rude, dismissive and condescending. Did not ask about symptoms and didn't actually read the CT scan that she handed over to me before telling me to go to the hospital for IV pain meds (which I am against taking) instead of attempting to diagnose, just drug!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Gergely's for over 12 years and can't imagine a better doctor. She is professional, knowledgeable, efficient and kind. She will always give her honest opinion and never prescribe medication unless it is absolutely necessary, unlike some others doctors. I have always trusted her judgment and valued her opinion. On 2 separate occasions, last month, my 17 year old son needed to see a doctor and said he would only feel comfortable with Dr. Gergely. The receptionist got him in immediately. The receptionist is always kind, courteous and professional. She always returns calls in a timely manner with the information that I'm seeking. I would recommend Dr. Gergely to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr. Gergely rushes every visit and doesn't listen. She needs to slow down and be more concerned about quality than quantity. She changes her staff too often but it must be tough to work for her. Since the government changes came about and the clinic became a health organization she is more concerned about working in urgent care than her office. She had her staff call and reprimand me about going to a walk in clinic rather than waiting to see her. Not happy with her type of care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Anna Gergely for a few years now and she is the best doctor I have ever had. She gives honest knowledgable advise and I can always get and appointment when I need one. She is thorough and she listens when I talk to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

she's just not very nice, during a breast examine she told me I had small breasts, she dismissed my son's stomach pain problems, she was very rude about his acne, just as well that her receptionist doesn't answer the phone and books appt's 3 months out - I'm not sure what they think they're doing there

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Dr.Gergely is a great doctor. She tells you how it is,and that is why alot of people dont like her. She will tell you wants wrong with you and wont beat around the bush! Iv been seeing her for a few years now and she is always pleasant and kind to me. I would recommend her to anyone who can handle the true. But she won't just tell you want you want to hear. My only complaint with Dr.Gergely is that she is not in her office enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

I am amazed at the kindness she offers to many of her patients however, she has repeatedly been condescending to me and her receptionist is nothing short of rude. I am unsure whether her receptionist understands what her position entitles since she never answers the phone, therefore I usually do not get through to make an appointment and constantly speaking to a machine is poor service to patients. She is very quick to hand out prescriptions and i'm sure it's because she's rushing her patients out the door. She does not take the time to listen to my concerns and immediately jumps to a convenient explanation for symptoms I might have. She was in "disbelief" when I explained the adverse side effects I experienced after I took a medication she prescribed. Often she will walk out of the patient room without eye contact or so much as a good-bye and move on to see a new patient, leaving me to wonder if our appointment is over... Dr. Gergely is the worst doctor I've ever had, stay away!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1800382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

dr gergely gave me free medication because i didnt have benefits, very thoughtful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2011

When I first came to Dr. Gergely I found her helpful, however I recently went through a very emotionally difficult time and debated going on antidepressants. I spoke with her about this and she immediately prescribed pills for me. I changed my mind several days later and chose to take natural supplements instead. This decision has completely changed her treatment of me. Anytime I speak now she rolls her eyes and does not listen or let me finish. I've never felt so humiliated or been treated so poorly by a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1800380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2010

Helpful receptionist,busy office. Dr. not willing to refer to specialist without a push. She did not trust my evaluation of my child's illness and allowed it to progress when an antibiotic prescription was required. You need to be clear and insistant with your own health concerns,like any other doctor. She does listen and overall she is a good physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800379].votes_count ]]