Rate Dr. Kay Ho

Dr. Kay Ho's Ratings

He was my Dr. For over 30 yrs. it's sad to see him leave. He'll be hard to replace.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Kay Ho retired November 6, 2014. A great doctor. Dr. Ho was very supportive and he was old school. In other words, he put his patients before the dollar sign. Not like the greedy young doctors of today who only care a out making money. A sad day.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2609533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Been my doctor for close to 30 yrs. Great doctor. So sorry to see him leave.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Excellent doctor! So sad that he is retiring. Chilliwack will miss him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I feel very well taken care of! I think his direct non sugar coated manner helps.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Ho for the last 10 years and have been very impressed with his knowledge and thoroughness. He took the time to explain to me my health issues and tell me what medications to take and how to take them. He even counselled me to improve on my quality of life. Good health is important to me and I am glad I have a good doctor....and waiting time is not an issue any more in the last couple of years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2013

This is how a doctors office should be! You can actually see him when you are sick, not having to wait two wks later like most clinics. Dr Ho really cares about his patients, and I am so lucky to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

Doctor Ho was my doctor for 5 years. This doctor has become rude and would rather push pills than address an issue. God forbid that you have an issue that needs investigating...He will dismiss it and if you want to discuss it he will cut you off and tell you to go see someone else. You are a number to him not a human. The people that like this doctor are the those who need prescriptions refilled without questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr Ho can be very friendly at times and a bit abrasive other times, but he is definitely a GOOD doctor. He is excellent in his medical knowledge, his diagnosis and his treatment plan. He explains very clearly my diagnosis and what medications I have to take and how I should take them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Seems to wave off most things. Diagnosed with a condition that does not merit him telling me I am "young and fine"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1800783].votes_count ]]