Rate Dr. Kay Ho

Dr. Kay Ho's Ratings

I feel very well taken care of! I think his direct non sugar coated manner helps.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Ho for the last 10 years and have been very impressed with his knowledge and thoroughness. He took the time to explain to me my health issues and tell me what medications to take and how to take them. He even counselled me to improve on my quality of life. Good health is important to me and I am glad I have a good doctor....and waiting time is not an issue any more in the last couple of years.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2013 | flag

This is how a doctors office should be! You can actually see him when you are sick, not having to wait two wks later like most clinics. Dr Ho really cares about his patients, and I am so lucky to have him as my doctor.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

Doctor Ho was my doctor for 5 years. This doctor has become rude and would rather push pills than address an issue. God forbid that you have an issue that needs investigating...He will dismiss it and if you want to discuss it he will cut you off and tell you to go see someone else. You are a number to him not a human. The people that like this doctor are the those who need prescriptions refilled without questions.

Submitted May 30, 2011 | flag

Dr Ho can be very friendly at times and a bit abrasive other times, but he is definitely a GOOD doctor. He is excellent in his medical knowledge, his diagnosis and his treatment plan. He explains very clearly my diagnosis and what medications I have to take and how I should take them.

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

Seems to wave off most things. Diagnosed with a condition that does not merit him telling me I am "young and fine"

Submitted Feb. 25, 2011 | flag

Someone who has high blood pressure Warning!!! This Doctor will make it Higher! This guy dose not "LISTEN" and is quite rude. He talks over you and dose not let you speak ....he talks of you? when you try to tell him something It's like your not in the room Weird???

Submitted Nov. 4, 2010 | flag

Even if I was desperate I wouldnt see this doctor...thank God for walk-in clinics. I saw him as a child and some of my family members currently see him...only cause we have a shortage in doctors. The way he operates he will let everyone die of slow, debilitating diseases. He thinks he knows it all so he will refuse to send you to a specialists or get referrals. Before you go to him ask yourself why he seems to be the only doctor in Chilliwack or Abbotsford that is accepting new patients....REASON, cause he is horrible and everybody has left! Your better off self diagnosing off of Google!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2009 | flag

He is an awesome doctor, and cares for his patients. He is one of the knowledgable doctors in chilliwack, the best doctor to go to for diabetes and heart conditions. I have never waited more than 10 minutes, he office staff is amazing and always smiling and can always make time for me even if they are booked up. He is still doing house calls even!

Submitted June 8, 2009 | flag

First of all, does anyone know what it is like to see a family doctor in the big city. They don't have time, don't see new patients, therefore patients show up at the emergency room, wasting tax payers dollars. As well, as a family doctor, the scope of knowledge that is required is ridiciulous. It is unreasonable to expect that a family doctor can cure all your diseases and ailments. Although doctors are rushed these days, it is not that they want to be rushed, but because that is how the system works. There are just not enough family doctors to service the general population. Doctors are tired, they work hard, they have families, they have personal problems....so expected a chipper happy doctor 24/7 is unreasonable. If a doctor has hundreds of patients, you seriously think that he will remember every detail of you medical history. When Dr. Ho retires, people will be at a loss. The new generation of doctors will be more rushed/ may care less...I know...I just graduated from medicine

Submitted May 29, 2009 | flag