Rate Dr. O. Wayne Isom

Dr. O. Wayne Isom's Ratings

Dr Isom saved my life with open heart surgery in 2001. In 2010 I had a issue with my heart and he got me in touch with a Doctor that did a Heart Ablation. He did it again.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

He saved my dad's life when others wanted to put him in a hospice at 65. Outstanding.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2006 | flag

DR. ISOM is truly one of GOD's gifts to mankind ! His experience is vast and his skill is nonpareil. I owe my continued health to his expertise. I would trust him with my life, or the life of any loved one !

Submitted April 4, 2006 | flag

This Doctor saved my life. I had a hole in my heart and waited 50 years to have it fixed. I would recommend him to anyone that needs heart surgery(bypass/whole in the heart). He explain everything that would take place and did not scare me. The way he fixed it was not described by other surgeons. I never felt any pain and everthing is fine.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2004 | flag