Rate Dr. David Huneault

Dr. David Huneault's Ratings

The reception is difficult to get ahold of, but as mentioned this is not a reflection of his care. He is able to answer any question I have, and on one occasion I went home, and was still unsure, he saw me again the next day and backed up his opinion with quality research. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

If it weren't for Dr.Huneault my family would have been arranging 2 funerals rather then celebrating the birth of my daughter. He is my mind is the reason my daughter and I are here today. after seeing 4 different Dr's and having multiple ultrasounds I was sent to see Dr.Huneault,he set up the ultrasound and made 1 attempt at turning my breach baby and said we would have to have a c-section. when he completed the c-section he informed me that her umbilical cord was less then 6 inches and with the placement of the placenta if she had of dropped correctly into the birth canal it would have snapped cutting off her oxygen and most likely causing me to bleed to death. I thought his choice to do a c-section was rushed but with the nearest hospital to me being 45mins away and another 2 hours to sudbury I feel greatful that he made that choice. Thanks again Dr.Huneault, hope to see you again soon!

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

Not pleased at all. One of the most arrogant and unhelpful physicians I've ever been to. In fact, I've never been to him! He reveiwed my case and said i would have to wait 8 months to get in to see him. (I've already been having severe issues for three months!) My family doctor said I was urgent, I've been through the hospital and no one can help me except a specialist. This moron wouldn't even give me the time of day..

Submitted Jan. 17, 2012 | flag

I had a miscarriage and he preformed a D&C on me because my body wouldn't properly flush out the pregnancy...he kept my spirits light and didn't make me think of what was actually happening too much. He was wonderful in my eyes at that point. A few months afterwards i went to go see him for a follow up and he proceeded to tell me that i have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. He JUST gave me a sheet of paper with the name of it written down. I cried because i was terrified, and wasn't told anything. I then had to research it and i had NONE of the symptoms, not to mention never been told i had cysts on my ovaries EVER! I went to get a 2nd opinion and a third and they both agreed i have no symptoms of it and claim that i was misdiagnosed. Being diagnosed with this absolutely broke my heart, but being misdiagnosed with it was devastating after preparing myself for dealing with this my entire life. He clearly needs to sharpen his knowledge.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr Huneault helped me conceive my first child by the drug Clomid. He was understanding of my infertility issues. He was knowledgeable of the drug and other treaments. He was interested in the treament in a scientific way also. He has good bedside manner and is caring. However, I did find him 'pro abortion' and asked me twice if I would consider abortion in such-and-such a case, etc. He is concerned about birth defects, nueral tube defects and Downs syndrome and this is part of his feelings towards abortion. He is clean and proper to the extreme. I hugged him to thank him for a good delivery and he backed off out of discomfort which offended and embarrased me. Overall a good doctor and his secretary is polite and nice.

Submitted May 24, 2011 | flag

I currently have Dr. Huneault for my second pregnancy and had him for my first, and think he is an absolute Angel. I recommend him to as many people as I can, and it really does help that he's nice to look at :)

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr.Huneault was absolutely amazing! He made me feel very comfortable during my c-section, waited for my mom to get in the room before starting because he knew it was important to me. He had attempted to turn my daughter a week earlier with no success, and was very caring and understanding when i broke down crying, he even came out to break the news to my mom and sisters that I would have to have a c-section. 9 months later i have no scar from the c-section!! "Baby Bubbles" and I thank you!we will be sure to see to go back to him when bubbles has siblings!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

Was refferred to this doctor for my first pregnancy and am so happy with the care he gave. He is very knowledgable and compassionate. no matter how worried I was before my appointments I always left his office feeling relieved and happy. Thank you for the wonderful care and if I ever have another baby I really want to have him as my ob again

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Huneault by my NP for ovarian tumours. His secretary was difficult to reach and did not return my phone calls, but it is no reflection on the care he provides. When I met him, I felt instantly at ease. He did not rush me through my appointments and took time to answer all of my questions. My main concern was that he not remove my ovaries as I'm recently engaged and having children was definitely in our plans. Dr. Huneault said that there was a possibility he would have to remove them, but that he would do his best. And he did! After my surgery he stuck around until I woke up in recovery and he told me he didn't have to remove them. He followed up with me every day while I was in the hospital. Dr. Huneault has a great personality, a sense of humour, is very kind, comforting and is a great person and doctor overall. The long wait to see him is a reflection on the care he provides as he is so popular among patients. I highly reccomend him to anyone.

Submitted May 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Huneault is a most excellent doctor. He is caring, compassionate and thorough. He assited my daughter through a difficult pregnancy with encouragement and a consistently positive outlook. He was attentive to her concerns and was always eager to discuss and explain anything. I would highly recommend him, and we will miss him now that my daughter has safely delivered, thanks to his care.

Submitted April 1, 2009 | flag