Dr. David Huneault

5 1 4.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. David Huneault

Dr. David Huneault's Ratings

Excellent doctor. I've seen him on and off for 13 years now . I trust him and his ability to take care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Love him. Best doctor I have ever had. He's delivered both of my children and helped with other issues I have had to overcome. Excellent doctor who cares about his patients. Love him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I currently have Dr.Huneault as my OB. This is my first pregnancy I would not go see anyone else but him. Most amazing Dr. I have ever had. So far I have been having a pretty painful uncomfortable pregnancy, and he always makes me feel at ease and less stressed when I leave his office. He is the only one I trust to deliver my daughter. I will recommend him to everyone. 😀

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791971].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 28, 2015

He has a phenomenal bedside manner, and his knowledge is extensive....... I am very pleased....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Dr huneault is a fantastic dr . I had him for my second pregnancy and he was really great . He is very honest and doesn't sugar coat nothing . I was induced and everything went so well it felt like a dream . He made me comfortable and promised I wouldn't go threw a bad delivery like I did with my last dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Dr. Huneault and his staff are currently assiting me through my first pregnancy having had previous back surgeries, Dr. Huneault is very helpful, tells you as it is, not to scare you but to prepare you! So far hes an amazing Doctor!!! I would recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

The reception is difficult to get ahold of, but as mentioned this is not a reflection of his care. He is able to answer any question I have, and on one occasion I went home, and was still unsure, he saw me again the next day and backed up his opinion with quality research. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

If it weren't for Dr.Huneault my family would have been arranging 2 funerals rather then celebrating the birth of my daughter. He is my mind is the reason my daughter and I are here today. after seeing 4 different Dr's and having multiple ultrasounds I was sent to see Dr.Huneault,he set up the ultrasound and made 1 attempt at turning my breach baby and said we would have to have a c-section. when he completed the c-section he informed me that her umbilical cord was less then 6 inches and with the placement of the placenta if she had of dropped correctly into the birth canal it would have snapped cutting off her oxygen and most likely causing me to bleed to death. I thought his choice to do a c-section was rushed but with the nearest hospital to me being 45mins away and another 2 hours to sudbury I feel greatful that he made that choice. Thanks again Dr.Huneault, hope to see you again soon!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1801192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

Not pleased at all. One of the most arrogant and unhelpful physicians I've ever been to. In fact, I've never been to him! He reveiwed my case and said i would have to wait 8 months to get in to see him. (I've already been having severe issues for three months!) My family doctor said I was urgent, I've been through the hospital and no one can help me except a specialist. This moron wouldn't even give me the time of day..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1801191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

I had a miscarriage and he preformed a D&C on me because my body wouldn't properly flush out the pregnancy...he kept my spirits light and didn't make me think of what was actually happening too much. He was wonderful in my eyes at that point. A few months afterwards i went to go see him for a follow up and he proceeded to tell me that i have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. He JUST gave me a sheet of paper with the name of it written down. I cried because i was terrified, and wasn't told anything. I then had to research it and i had NONE of the symptoms, not to mention never been told i had cysts on my ovaries EVER! I went to get a 2nd opinion and a third and they both agreed i have no symptoms of it and claim that i was misdiagnosed. Being diagnosed with this absolutely broke my heart, but being misdiagnosed with it was devastating after preparing myself for dealing with this my entire life. He clearly needs to sharpen his knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1801190].votes_count ]]